Normal Adventurer's Tome
A mask worn by the Moguro who live by the Starsand Beach. The Moguros call it Moguroguroguro. It looks cute, but wearing it will bring about the rotten fish smell. In Punika, there's a saying about this.
- "A horse wearing a Moguro mask can go a long distance." (Meaning, horses that faint from the smell can go a long distance)
- "Pay your debt with the smell of Moguros." (Meaning, a bad situation could turn out to be good)
- "It's Moguro day." (Meaning, a situation turned out to be unexpectedly the worst.)
- "As if looking at a Moguro across the river." (Meaning, being indifferent to a situation)
- "Fields have eyes, Moguros have ears." (Meaning, watch your mouth)
Right-click to add to the Adventurer's Tome.
Cannot be dismantled