On July 14th (KST), Blizzard Entertainment revealed the item odds for Hearthstone, Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm through its official Korean forum. The revealed odds are exactly the same as those of Chinese server revealed on May; it might be safe to assume that the odds are the same for all regions.
The translation of the annoucements are as follows:
- Each card packs will have at least one card of Rare or higher rarity.
- Approximately one in every five card packs will have an Epic card.
- Approximately one in every twenty card packs will have a Legendary card.
* Chances of obtaining a card with higher rarity will increase for every card pack that did not have an Epic or Legendary card.
- One Loot Chest will contain approximately 2.9 Common items.
- One Loot Chest will contain approximately 1 Rare item.
- Approximately one in every 4.5 Loot Chest will contain an Epic item.
- Approximately one in every 17.5 Loot Chest will contain a Legendary item.
* Chances of higher rarity items will increase for every Loot Chest that did not contain an Epic or Legendary item.
* This does not apply to Loot Chests from events, progression system and rerolls.
- Each Loot Box will have at least one item of Rare or higher rarity.
- Approximately one in every 5.5 Loot Box will have an Epic item.
- Approximately one in every 13.5 Loot Box will have a Legendary item.