Expect said G2 could have a good match with SKT T1.
On May 20th (PDT) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; G2 Esports beat Flash Wolves 3-1 in the second semifinals of Mid-Season Invitational 2017. After the match, Daehan "Expect" Ki was interviewed for his thoughts.
Expect commented his feeling about winning against Team WE.
“First of all, I am really glad that we won the series. It also feels good that our performance are also as what we've expected. Overall, It was a really good series for us.”
He also explained why G2 Esports’ performance wasn’t that good.
“From the beginning, we were very confident about our performance. But the drafts didn’t go as we wanted in the first two matches. We also made some mistakes following the draft. Our confidence sank, and we weren’t playing our own game style. For the past week through practice, we all gained back our confidence, and our communication also improved a lot. That’s why we are playing better.”
Expect ended the interview with his resolution against SKT T1.
"Of course SKT T1 is undoubtedly the best team in the world. But if we keep performing well, we still have a chance to beat them. If the draft goes as we want, and we keep our communication and performance we had for this series, then we can have a good match with SKT T1."
▣ Other MSI 2017 Articles
- [Match Report] G2 vs WE Match Analysis #5: Why G2 couldn't finish off WE in Game 3
- [Interview] G2 Zven: "Doing scrims against SKT, WE, FW allowed us to learn and catch up"
- [Interview] G2 Expect on the finals: "We could have a good match with SKT"
- [Interview] G2 PerkZ on the success of his Lane Kingdom: "It's the books."
- [Interview] G2 Trick on the finals against SKT T1: "Our goal is to not go down without a fight."
- [Fun] Koreans' reactions to WE vs G2: "Congrats to G2 for winning the MSI 2017 Human's Bracket!"
Sort comment by :