If you're a fan of Riot Games and their collection of titles, the next 30 days are for you.
In an announcement on Monday morning, Riot Games shared that they will be holding an event titled "RiotX Arcane" across all of their five titles to celebrate the company's launch of their Netflix series "Arcane" which is set to debut on November 6.
"With every new step we take, from launching new games to expanding our esports, we’ve always remained focused on bringing players exciting, resonant content that is authentic to the core League of Legends experience," said Nicolo Laurent, CEO, Riot Games in a press release. "Today, there are more players enjoying our games worldwide than ever before, validating our confidence in the League of Legends IP as we begin a new era with the launch of Arcane. Together with players, we want to establish gaming as the center of global entertainment.”
All of Riot’s games will launch new Arcane-themed product features and updates throughout the month. Celebrating the event in their own unique ways, players will see the following goods drop for players throughout November, with more in store week-by-week as the Netflix series develops:
League of Legends:
- Free Arcane-inspired skins for Jayce, Vi, Caitlyn, and Jinx
- Preseason 2022 Update featuring new elemental drakes, items, and runes
- Caitlyn Art & Sustainability Update
- Map accents on Summoner's Rift and more!
League of Legends: Wild Rift:
- Arcane Experience in-game event
- Arcane Jinx and Vi skins available free through daily login rewards
- Jayce and Caitlyn’s long-awaited release in the Hextech Heist event
- Themed weeks in Guild vs Guild, including Jinx vs Vi
Legends of Runeterra:
- The release of a new permanent PvE mode, The Path of Champions
- New Champion: Jayce
- Thematic support cards from Piltover & Zaun
- Mega Event Pass
- Gizmos & Gadgets set release
- Arcane-themed Tacticians including the introduction of new Chibi Champions
- A new Double Up mode for you to play with your friends
- Free RiotX Arcane Pass
- Free in-game Collectible Items
- In-game Arcane Collector’s Set
- New Agent: Chamber
According to Riot Games, more than 600 gamers from around the globe have played a title of theirs over the past decade. In the month of October alone, more than 180 million players messed around with one of their titles.
Tim Rizzo is the editor and a reporter for Inven Global. He joined the company back in 2017.