IGEC Coming up Next! "Ghostcrawler” Greg Street, Degsin Director of Riot Games, will be joining the 1st IGEC
LCK Interview Bdd: "Peanut is in charge of gathering information during scattered teamfights and providing the team with what they need"
LCK Interview ROX Key: "Snowflower(Super Massive eSports) recommended me to play Lulu. She counters tanks in the current meta"
LIST - ARTICLE
LIST - ARTICLE
- InterviewGorillA: "Because of the Jhin buff in patch 8.5, ranged supports might see more play"Written by Woo "Ready" Hyun2 hours ago
- InterviewNYXL's Pavane reflects on stage 1: "I want my players to play perfectly."Written by Radoslav "RadoN" Nachev17 hours ago
- NewsHeroes of the Dorm live event located at Blizzard Arena on May 12, $1 million challenge available to fansWritten by Tim Rizzo1 hour ago
- NewsComing up Next! "Ghostcrawler” Greg Street, Degsin Director of Riot Games, will be joining the 1st IGEC as a speakerWritten by Byungho "Haao" Kim12 mins ago
BDO KR Patch Notes Mar 15th: Changes to Lahn and Mystic, New gathering tool for mini game added9
- 2 One step closer to the final stage! Top 10 Entries for the Global Costume Contest in KR have been determined 7
- 3 Which one will make it into the game? Top 10 Entries from NA/EU/SA/RU revealed 6
- 4 Gothic Dress or Royal Armor? 127 candidates for the Global Costume Contest in KR are here! 4
- 5 KR Players’ Comments on the New Grind Spots in Drieghan - only if the RNG is in your favor 3
Faker: "I think the coaching staff has made the judgment that in our current state, Blank is much more helpful to the team for winning"
- 2 The Inside Story Of TSM MikeYeung: "I actually signed my contract to become pro before telling my mom. "
- 3 Riot Ghostcrawler: “If you get trapped in your base, the game should be over pretty quickly [...] I think we have too much waveclear”
- 4 KT Smeb: "Kuro said that I'm not a good Sion player, but 90% of what he says is nonsense."
- 5 SKT Blank: "A professional player must prove himself through victory. I put the past behind and practiced"