Inven Global Fantasy: How to Play — How Esports One Fantasy Works — Play Now!
How the Scoring Works
What the E1 Fantasy platform accomplishes more than anything, is bringing LoL esports fans closer to the game. The design of the scoring system has a massive impact on this ability, so they keep it extremely clear and trackable from a viewership perspective. The platform provides you with the ability to watch and track every point that your lineup scores with complete clarity.
The Scoring System
- Kills = 3 points
- Deaths = (-1) point
- Assist = 1.5 Points
- Creep Score = 0.02 points
- *Captain bonus*: If you correctly select the Champion that you Captain plays for a game, you get 50% bonus points to the Fantasy Points he scores in that game (actual score x 1.5)
- Win = 2 points
- Win <20min = 5 points (in addition to +2 Win points)
- Win 20min - 30min = 2 points (in addition to +2 Win points)
- Turret Destroyed = 1 point
- First Turret Bonus = 1 point (in addition to Turret Destroyed point)
- Dragon killed = 2 points
- Baron killed = 3 points
- Rift Herald killed = 2 points
- First Blood = 2 points
Learn it, study it, memorize it (or don’t because you don’t have to do any calculations yourself). It is going to be a fun season!
Looking for more Fantasy League of Legends content? Check out our dedicated fantasy esports section!
level 1 ovile_wade
I am happy to visit here this nice blog look online here https://myeuchre.com and play the best free euchre card game i am exited for this fun zone and create high score