The Magic of Fall: EXP Boost hours in October
- From Oct 4th to Nov 7th
- Enjoy Combat/Skill exp boost hours along with item drop rate boosts!
In commemoration of Vell’s HP being shared among different servers, the following event will be held.
- From Oct 4th to Oct 17th
- All adventurers will be able to loot rewards by participating in the raid.
- Contribution score will be shared among a party/horde. Your contribution score might be reset if you disconnect.
Fixed the graphical awkwardness of Snowman Hat in Remastered or Ultra mode.
Sprinting animation has been improved so you can feel more sense of speed.
Your character will switch to non-combat stance upon starting to auto-pathing during mounted combat.
Premium characters will no longer be able to complete the special achievement for new and returning players.
- [Event] Restored Afuaru Map has been deleted from the inventory of the premium characters.
Skill description text of Black Spirit: Merciless has been edited.
Skill effects of Black Spirit: Pulverize have changed.
- AoE increases, 2 hits added, Last 1 hit added, HP recovery +25 per good hit
Skill effects of Black Spirit: Merciless have changed and the skill’s animation has become slightly faster.
- AoE increases, upward smash 1 hit added, downward smash 1 hit added, all AP +10 for 20 seconds upon using the skill, all AP -10 for 20 seconds on good hits
Skill effects of Black Spirit: Slashing the Dead have changed.
- AoE increases, Spinning attack 3 hits added, downward smash 2 hits added, Bound on good hits
Fixed the awkward graphical effects of the skill Ground Roar that occurred in Remastered or Ultra mode.
Fixed the issue where the Warrior switched to non-combat stance after falling from a certain height in Longsword combat stance.
The damage and skill add-on effect of Charging Wind will be applied when using Flow: Crossing Wind I.
Fixed the issue where the Ranger switched to non-combat stance after falling from a certain height in Longbow combat stance.
Pressing Tab key while auto-pathing will now make the Ranger go into a combat stance with the bow withdrawn.
Fixed the issue where the skirt part of [Ranger] Sylvia Armor would appear too bright in Remastered Mode.
Fixed the graphical awkwardness of Ignis Hairband.
Skill effects of Black Spirit: Waltz of Wind have changed, and the skill will not be activated when Waltz of Wind is on cooldown.
- AoE increases, 3 hits added, All AP +10 for 20 seconds upon using skill, All AP -10 for 20 seconds on good hits
Skill effects of Black Spirit: Regeneration have changed.
- AoE increases, 4 hits added, Super Armor
Fixed the issue where the Sorceress switched to non-combat stance after falling from a certain height in Amulet combat stance.
Fixed the issue where the damage of normal Violation was lower than intended when the skill was used with Shards of Darkness after Black Spirit: Violation.
Skill effects of Black Spirit: Turn-back Slash have changed, and the skill will not be activated when Turn-back Slash is on cooldown.
- AoE increases, Last 2 hits added
Skill effects of Black Spirit: Violation have changed, and the skill will not be activated when Violation is on cooldown.
- AoE increases, Spin attack 1 hit added, Last 1 hit added, All AP +10 for 20 seconds upon using skill, All AP -10 for 20 seconds on good hits
Fixed the graphical awkwardness of the weapon while auto-pathing in non-awakening stance.
Fixed the issue where the Berserker switched to non-combat stance after falling from a certain height in Axe combat stance.
Skill effects of Black Spirit: Devastation have changed, and the skill can now be connected to other skills as a combo.
- AoE increases, 4 hits added
Skill effects of Black Spirit: Titan Blow have changed, and the skill can now be connected to other skills as a combo.
- Range increases, 1 hit added, Charging damage applied, Pulls targets while charging (PvE only), Spins targets while charging (PvE only), All AP +10 for 20 seconds upon using skill, All AP -10 for 20 seconds on good hits, Stiffness on good hits (PvE only), Knock down on good hits (PvP only)
The animation of Black Spirit: Slugfest has become faster, and the skill can now be connected to other skills as a combo.
Fixed the issue where the cooldown of Awakening: Daru’s Celestial Bo Staff would be applied when using Hailang: Trample as a combo after using Resonance and Jolt Stab.
Fixed the issue where the Tamer switched to non-combat stance after falling from a certain height in Shortsword combat stance.
Fixed the graphical awkwardness of White Bunny Ear Hat when wearing White Bunny Ear Hat and Coco Hat together.
Fixed the graphical awkwardness of the basic underwear while sitting down.
Fixed the graphical awkwardness of the Epheria Marine underwear while sitting down.
Fixed the issue where switching weapons was not possible after being inflicted by a CC effect while using the following skills:
- Lancia: Backward Death Line Chase, Celestial Spear
- Longsword: Promptness
Fixed the issue where the Vallkyrie switched to non-combat stance after falling from a certain height in Longsword combat stance.
Fixed the graphical awkwardness of Ignis Hairband.
Fixed the issue where the Musa switched to non-combat stance after falling from a certain height in Blade combat stance.
Fixed the issue where the Mawha switched to Blade when you press Tab while auto-pathing in Awakening stance.
[Kunoichi and Ninja]
Fixed the issue where Forward Guard was not applied when the Ninja/Kuno is attacked while moving backward after moving left/right in Shortsword combat stance.
Forward Guard while moving backward is only applied when equipping a Kunai.
Fixed the graphical awkwardness of Ignis Hairband.
Fixed the issue where the weapon appeared too slowly when the DK switches to Vediant by pressing C or Tab.
Fixed the issue where the dye was not visible during certain motions after dyeing Ahon Kirus Armor.
Fixed the graphical awkwardness of New Year Hanbok when the Mystic is mounted on a horse.
Fixed the issue where the motion of being hit by the skill Soul Raid would look awkward.
Marni’s Stone will be a Blue-grade item instead of an Orange-grade item.
Lustrous Hide item can now be sold to NPC vendors.
Fixed the issue where Sweet Cone Hat could not be dyed.
The text “can be used after the maintenance on March 2nd” has been removed from the item tooltip of Weight Limit 50% Discount Coupon.
Fixed the issue where enhancing [Mystic] Charles Rene Armor with Black Spirit’s Claw consumed failstacks.
- The failstacks used have been restored.
Typos in the item descriptions of Set Magic Crystals and Power: Set Magic Crystals have been fixed.
The number of fully collected Marni’s Stones will be displayed next to the red icon when checking how many samples you have collected in a Marni’s Stone.
When repairing your gear for the first time after logging in, money will be deducted from your storage instead of your inventory.
- Money will be deducted from your inventory if you do not have any money in the storage.
Fixed the issue where you could not use base attack during mounted combat if your horse does not have a Horseshoe.
Fixed the graphical awkwardness that occurred while going up on a hill when your horse is equipped with Dragon Scale Horse Set.
Rules on participating in the Node War have changed.
- The minimum participant requirements for each Node has been removed. (There will only be limitations to the maximum capacity.)
- The Guild must check the maximum participant capacity for the desired Node before constructing a fort. (Fort must be built in order for the guild members to be able to make requests to participate in Node Wars.)
- Guild members can request to join Node Wars within servers at which Forts have been built. (They cannot join through other servers.)
- Forts can be uninstalled up until 1 hour before the beginning of a Node War. If the Fort is uninstalled, your Guild can construct another Fort in another Node to participate in that Node War.
- When uninstalling a Fort under construction, the list of participants will reset and so the members need to re-enlist to participate in the new Node War. (However, if the Fort has been completed in construction, it cannot be uninstalled regardless of time).
- If the maximum number of participants allowed for Node War is not filled up, any non-participants may join the Node War (However, a Fort must have been constructed in prior).
- If there are 20 participants filled up for a Node War with maximum participation of 40 members, 20 additional participants may join as long as a Fort is constructed in prior.
- Rewards button will be newly added from which you can claim your rewards for participating in the war.
Shining Medal of Honor, an individual reward for Node War, has been added.
- Players who are in a guild and have participated in the Node War can receive Shining Medal of Honor by clicking on the Rewards button after the Node War ends.
- Players cannot participate in the next Node War if they don’t receive the rewards.
- The number of Shining Medal of Honor you get:
- Shining Medal of Honor can be exchanged with the below items.
The top 5% will be given an additional medal for their performance during the Node War.
- However, additional rewards will not be given out if there is a tie.
- For example, if the top 5 performers all score 5 points, then the additional rewards given out for 1st place will not be given out to anyone.
The 1st place adventurer (with the best performance) from the winning guild will be given a special reward (buff items) additionally and this will be obtained via Rewards button.
- Tier 1 & 2: HP 300 Increase (4 hours)
- Tier 3 & 4: HP 500 Increase (4 hours)
- The item will expire after 1 day. Therefore the item must be used within 1 day.
Titles related to The Great Marni’s Stone have been added.
New titles have been added.
- Lahn Costume Crafter (Craft Lahn Calpheon Noble Dress for the first time)
- Lahn Costume Expert (Craft Lahn Calpheon Noble Dress 11 times)
Fixed the graphical awkwardness with Black Cloaked Cat.
Marni’s Research Box, obtainable in Valencia, Kamasylvia, and Drieghan by grinding, has been added.
- Marni’s Research Box is obtainable by low chance. Gatekeepers in Valencia and Kvariak in Drieghan will drop Marni’s Research Box with a higher chance.
- You can get the Great Marni’s Stone by opening the box.
- The Great Marni’s Stones will collect samples, and you can turn in the filled stones to NPC Toshi to receive Marni’s Aid Box.
- You can get one of the following accessories from Marni’s Aid Box: Tungrad Belt, Tungrad Ring, Tungrad Earring, Ogre Ring, Laytenn’s Power Stone, Pupil of the Ruins Ring, Valtarra Eclipsed Belt, Orkinrad’s Belt, Basilisk’s Belt, Narc’s Earring, Ring of Crescent Guardian
- When you turn in the stone, you will get an empty Great Marni’s Stone of the same type back.
Boss monster Gehaku’s animation and attack AoE have improved to match the actual attack.
Boss monster Vell’s HP will be shared among all servers where Vell has spawned.
- Vell spawns on every Sunday 17:00 in Epheria, Florin, Kamasylvia, and Keplan server #1 to #3. A world notification message will be displayed 30 minutes before Vell spawns.
- Contribution scores and looting will be still be separated.
- Guild War and other forms of PvP will be disabled from the moment Vell appears until the moment Vell dies.
- Vell will despawn after 30 minutes, in which case you will not be able to loot Vell.
Garmoth will randomly appear in Sherekhan’s Grave, Red Wolf Village, and Tshira Ruins.
- Garmoth will start attacking after the message “Garmoth has appeared from the sky!”
- Garmoth will attack the adventurers 2 to 3 times with fire breath.
- Garmoth’s first attack will inflict knock down.
- Garmoth is invincible. There is no death penalty if you are killed by Garmoth.
- After Garmoth’s attack, Old Drieghan Box which used to be buried underground will appear by random chance.
- Old Drieghan Box will despawn after one minute. You can get one of the following items by destroying it
- Livre’s Gloves, Sturdy Alchemy Stone of Desctuction, Pupil of the Ruins Ring, Orkinrad’s Belt, Gaktunak, Set Magic Crystal - Hum/Gervish/Makalod, Gaktum’s Obedience Ring, Ahkum Helmet/Armor/Gloves/Shoes, Golden Dagger, Sharp Black Crystal Shard, Hard Black Crystal Shard, Remains of Black Energy, Dragon Scale, Gold Bar 1G, Old Relic Jar
- The above items will not be affected by item drop chance buffs.
The following items will not be obtainable from Tomb Raider Afuaru anymore: Sturdy Alchemy Stone of Destruction, Sturdy Alchemy Stone of Life
The overall animation of Gehaku and Awakened Gehaku has been improved.
When Kreator is too far away from its original spot or its target disappears, it will return to its original spot and recover its HP. The summoned Kalten and Alten will despawn.
Loure Ravi will now appear in the middle of the round arena when Urugon from the Gyfin Rhasia Raid Captain Summon Scroll or Awakened Gyfin Rhasia Raid Captain Summon Scroll is defeated.
[Quest and Knowledge]
The dawn of the new world has came to Valencia.
- Adventurers are gathering at Valencia to find the clue for a treasure.
Typos, wrong quest completion location, and unnecessary NPC lines during certain quests have been fixed.
New Knowledge category, Marni’s Great Invention, and associated Knowledge have been added.
- The new Knowledge are acquirable by obtaining the Great Marni’s Stones of related grinding areas.
[Gameworld, NPC, and Graphics]
Auto-pathing in the following regions has been improved: Yalt Canyon, Bambu Valley, Iris Canyon, Ivero Cliff, Ivory Wasteland, Basilisk Den, Kisleev Crag, Leical Falls, Kunid’s Shelter, Cadry Ruins, Pila Fe, Kmach Canyon
- Navigation has been improved in areas like cliffs and hills where Navigation was difficult.
- For destinations that are hard to reach with Navigation alone, you can utilize Jump to get to your destination.
- These improvements will aid in choosing where to build your Fort in Node/Conquest Wars. So survey the area and choose the best spot!
Fixed the issue where the path was blocked by objects when auto-navigating to Western Guard Camp.
Fixed the issue where lighting effect would appear unnatural in certain parts of the topography near Pujiya Canyon.
Additional graphical effects have been added in the entrance to Sycraia Underwater Ruins so you can distinguish the inside and the outside of the Ruins.
Fixed the graphical awkwardness of planks and nails in Remastered mode.
Fixed the issue where some trees near Heidel could not be gathered.
Fixed the awkward lighting effect in certain areas in Remastered or Ultra mode.
Fixed the issue where the graphics inside a Residence with wallpaper placed looked overlapped when the graphical settings is set to Very Low.
Fixed the issue where the screen would look awkward upon using Upscale/3D minimap option in Graphics setting other than Remastered or Ultra Mode.
Fixed the issue where the outlining of crops in a Garden was not displayed in Remastered or Ultra mode.
Blood effects will be displayed in Remastered and Ultra mode when the character is hit.
Fixed the issue where the geography that is far away from your character appeared in black when you change the graphical settings from Very Low to a higher setting.
Fixed the issue where the Skill EXP effect and Energy effect would be displayed in awkward locations when using Custom HP Bar.
Fixed the issue where scrolling up did not work when you set Crafting Notes (F2) as a Sticker UI.
Fixed the issue where the Safe Enhance button appeared when you are trying to enhance an item that cannot be enhanced safely.
Fixed the issue where the remaining transport time was displayed for other characters when you select a character that is being transported.
Weight limit warning will only be displayed at the bottom right corner of the game screen.
Fixed the abnormal decimal point of the life skill exp in the Life tab in My Profile menu.
Fixed the issue where ‘Life Info’ tab under My Information window (P) would not be updated intermittently.
Fixed the wrong system message that was displayed when opening the Place mode if your character is overlapped with a furniture.
The volume of ambient music and background music will go down when you open the following UI: World Map, Pearl Shop, Customization, Conversation, Black Spirit, Dye
Fixed the issue where a bell sound would be played when you change the background weather in the Customization window, Dye window, and in the Pearl Shop in Velia.
Fixed the issue where the memory usage would greatly increased when the game is turned on for a long time.
Fixed the issue where World Boss Alarm menu could not be added to the new ESC menu.
Fixed the issue where Youtube videos in the Guild Information window were not playable.
Clicking on the following buttons will now open a web browser.
- Video Guides button at the top right corner
- Video Guides button at the bottom right corner of the World Map
- Skill Combo Guide by Each Class button at the bottom right corner of the Skill window.
You can now purchase Storage Space Expansion coupon by clicking on a locked grid in your Storage.
- You can use the function in the Storage of the following towns: Velia, Olvia, Heidel, Glish, Calpheon, Keplan, Trent, Altinova, Tarif, Valencia, Shakatu, Sand Grain Bazaar, Grana, Old Wisdom Tree, Epheria, Arehaza, Duvencrune
Sort comment by :