The Teamfight Tactics meta is still recovering from the rigorous patch 9.15 that hit last week, tweaking over half of the champions in the game mode. Nevertheless, another week means another patch, albeit a much smaller one.
As the developers highlight in their blog: "We want to see how the meta naturally changes over the course of two weeks with minimal input on our end. We're pretty happy with the state of the meta at the moment as we're seeing different compositions compete at all levels of the game."
The changes therefore are mostly minor tweaks, except for two champions' changes: Karthus and Kayle were "simply too strong". For Karthus, this means that his ultimate ability is reduced from dealing 400/700/1000 damage to all targets to 350/600/850 damage. Moreover, the amount of targets has been lowered: from 5/9/13 targets to 5/7/9 targets. Kayle's not hit as hard by the patch, but the mana required for her to cast her ult still goes up by 25%, from 100 mana to 125.
Full patch notes:
- Fixed a bug so that other allies properly prioritize the target of Blitzcrank's ability...again.
- Attack Damage: 40 ⇒ 45
- Spiderling Attack Damage: 40 ⇒ 50
- Ability Damage: 400/700/1000 ⇒ 350/600/850
- Ability Targets: 5/9/13 ⇒ 5/7/9
- Mana required to activate ability: 100 ⇒ 125
- Stun Duration: 2/2.5/3 ⇒ 1.5/2/2.5
- Ability Attack Speed Bonus: 0.4/0.7/1.0 ⇒ 0.3/0.5/0.7
- Ability Damage: 300/500/700 ⇒ 300/550/800
- Health on restoration: 1000 ⇒ 800
- Attack Speed per stack: 4% ⇒ 5%
- Burn Damage: 25% ⇒ 20%
- Now allows the holder to dodge critical strikes from abilities.
- Bonus Damage: 25% ⇒ 75%
- Fixed an issue where it would deal more damage than intended when less than four targets where available.
Sword of the Divine
- Chance to activate: 5% ⇒ 7%
- Fixed a bug that delayed
Storyteller by heart. If something is competitive, I am interested in it.