Open beta season is still in full swing for Dota Underlords. However, that's not the only thing that's been swinging excitedly. A new patch to the game adjusts multiple things, one of which is Savage Warrior Tusk's ultimate - apparently he has been Walrus Punching enemy units a bit too aggressively. The patch notes read: "Fixed Walrus Punch sometimes sending people into space."
Hilarity aside, the patch also contained a couple of fixes to a recently buffed hero: Dragon Knight. His first ability Breathe Fire (what it does is a real brain-teaser) didn't always hit the intended target. With that fixed he'd become quite a bit more powerful, but the patch accounts for it: the hero's bonus damage in Elder Form has been tuned down by 50 per unit level.
Full patch notes:
- Based on community feedback, we've adjusted opponent selection weight to be even more biased against folks you've played recently.
- Adjusted AI pathfinding: Units will only try to jump into a beneficial aura's range if it's only 1 cell away (down from 2).
- Fixed bug that prevented Assassins from jumping.
- Unstoppable (Warrior Alliance Item): Fixed some cases that caused this item to not work reliably.
- Silver Lining: Fixed it granting 2 gold instead of 1.
- Abaddon: Base Attack Time changed: 1.3 -> 1.5
- Omniknight: Damage changed: [50-60, 100-120, 200-240] -> [40-50, 80-100, 160-200]
- Dragon Knight: Elder Dragon Form bonus damage changed: [100, 150, 200] -> [50, 100, 150]
- Dragon Knight: Elder Dragon Form is now marked as passive and cannot be silenced.
- Dragon Knight: Now properly aims at the targets in front.
- Dragon Knight: Fixed bug that caused Elder Form to take 0.5 seconds to start.
- Tusk: Fixed Walrus Punch sometimes sending people into space.
Storyteller by heart. If something is competitive, I am interested in it.