The leader in English-language worldwide Esports media coverage, Inven Global will hold its first Inven Global Esports DEEP DIVE on Tuesday, May 1, 2018, at the University of California, Irvine (UCI) in Orange County, Southern California. This DEEP DIVE is intended for enthusiastic Esports fans and followers and is aimed at providing professional and practical insights into the burgeoning world of Esports, well beyond the elementary “What is Esports?” level of preceding Esports gatherings.
This DEEP DIVE is planned not just as a conference, but as a global Esports festival and is made possible through close collaboration with UCI Esports, student gaming community, and the University of California-Irvine, the No.1 Esports campus in the US.
Inven Global has invited the major players responsible for Korea’s tremendous success in Esports, augmented by Esports experts from China, Japan, Southeast Asia, Europe, and North America.
Inven Global’s DEEP DIVE will feature current pro players and coaches from major Esports leagues. There will be Esports tournaments featuring legendary players, autograph sessions, cosplay, UGC art and photo exhibits. In addition, there will be a premium network party, where prominent Esports figures will gather and share insights about the past, present, and future of Esports. This will be a networking extravaganza focusing on new business opportunities.
At this time, Inven Global’s DEEP DIVE can confirm as speakers and attendees:
1. - Jack Etienne, the founder, CEO and owner of Cloud 9 and ‘London Spitfire’ Overwatch Team
2. - Mike Milanov, COO of Team liquid
3. - Noah Whinston, CEO of team ‘Immortals’ and ‘LA Valiant’ Overwatch Team
4. - Nicola Piggott, the co-founder of 'The Story Mob'
5. - Mark "Garvey" Candella, Strategic Partnership at Twitch
6. - Yun-sang Choi, the owner of MVP Team
7. - Sang-myun "Shy" Park, LoL pro-player
8. - Min-ki "MadLife" Hong, LoL pro-player
9. - Yeonsung Choi, the legendary Starcraft 1 pro-player "iloveoov", Head Coach of Afreeca
10. - Mark Deppe, Acting Director of UCI Esports
11. - Tae-won Yun, GM, Global Publishing, Super Evil Megacorp
12. - Ryan Morrison, CEO, Evolved Talent Agency | Esports, Player & Digital Creator Agency
13. - Byeong-hoon "cCarter" Choi, former SK Telecom T1 Head Coach
14. - Christopher "MonteCristo" Mykles, Overwatch League Analyst
15. - Travis Gafford, former Yahoo Esports Chief Editor/Independent Journalist
16. - Michael Brooks, Executive Director, National Association of Collegiate Esports
17. - Ji "Aaron" Xing, Head Coach of Chinese Esports organization EDG
18. - Sang-yong Han, Head Coach of Jin Air Greenwings
19. - Allan Phang, Allstars Engagement & Internal Branding, People and Culture, AirAsia Group
20. - Kurt Melcher, Executive Director of Esports at Intersport and Robert Morris University in Chicago, IL
21. - Hak-jun "Kranich" Baek, Hearthstone pro-player
22. - Arnold Hur, Chief Growth Officer, KSV eSports
23. - Min-kyu "Ladaa" Kyeong, Inven Broadcasting Director, Inven
24. - Justin Jia, Founder, Youth Esports of America
25. - Greg Street, League of Legends Design Director, Riot Games
26. - Andrey "Reynad" Yanyuk, CEO, Tempo Storm
27. - Ray Ning, Director of N-Game and Product Director for Arena of Valor eSports, Tencent
28. - Kim Phan, Director, Esports Operations, Blizzard Entertainment
29. - Johannes Waldstein, Founder and CEO of FanAI Inc
30. - Chris Cho, Esports, Clash Royale, Supercell
31. - Susie Kim, General Manager at London Spitfire
32. - Jason Fung, Global eSports Director, Alisports (Alibaba Group)
33. - Skye "Nightris" Bui, Content Manager, Echo Fox
34. - Neil Duffy, Vice President, Collegiate StarLeague (CSL)
35. - John Pierce, Founder, Player 2 Studios
36. - Samantha Anton, High School League Program Coordinator, UCI Esports
37. - Katie Salen, Professor in the Department of Informatics, UC Irvine
38. - Mizuko Ito, Professor in Residence at the Humanities Research Institute, UC Irvine
39. - Mandie Roman, Host & Producer, Game Talk Live
40. - Constance Steinkuehler, Professor of Informatics, UC Irvine
41. - Courtney "GlitchxCity" Williams, Content Creator in the YouTube video game community
42. - Donald Marinelli, Director of Innovation, Inven Global
43. - Mason Mullenioux, CEO, High School eSports League
44. - Tom Turner, Director of Instruction, STEM with the Orange County Department of Education
45. - Tae-hyeok "Kuma" Kang, Business Manager, Inven
Updated information will be posted on the IGEC homepage starting March 8th: (www.invenglobal.com/IGEC).
Separate enquiries regarding speaker application, sponsorship, partnerships, and press requests should be sent to email@example.com.
Sort comment by :