The leader in English-language worldwide Esports media coverage, Inven Global will hold its first Inven Global Esports DEEP DIVE on Tuesday, May 1, 2018, at the University of California, Irvine (UCI) in Orange County, Southern California. This DEEP DIVE is intended for enthusiastic Esports fans and followers and is aimed at providing professional and practical insights into the burgeoning world of Esports, well beyond the elementary “What is Esports?” level of preceding Esports gatherings.
This DEEP DIVE is planned not just as a conference, but as a global Esports festival and is made possible through close collaboration with UCI Esports, student gaming community, and the University of California-Irvine, the No.1 Esports campus in the US.
Inven Global has invited the major players responsible for Korea’s tremendous success in Esports, augmented by Esports experts from China, Japan, Southeast Asia, Europe, and North America.
Inven Global’s DEEP DIVE will feature current pro players and coaches from major Esports leagues. There will be Esports tournaments featuring legendary players, autograph sessions, cosplay, UGC art and photo exhibits. In addition, there will be a premium network party, where prominent Esports figures will gather and share insights about the past, present, and future of Esports. This will be a networking extravaganza focusing on new business opportunities.
At this time, Inven Global’s DEEP DIVE can confirm as speakers and attendees:
1. - Jack Etienne, the founder, CEO and owner of Cloud 9 and ‘London Spitfire’ Overwatch Team
2. - Steve Arhancet, CEO of Team liquid
3. - Noah Whinston, CEO of team ‘Immortals’ and ‘LA Valiant’ Overwatch Team
4. - Nicola Piggott, the co-founder of 'The Story Mob'
5. - Mark "Garvey" Candella, Strategic Partnership at Twitch
6. - Yun-sang Choi, the owner of MVP Team
7. - Sang-myun "Shy" Park, LoL pro-player
8. - Min-ki "MadLife" Hong, LoL pro-player
9. - Yeonsung Choi, the legendary Starcraft 1 pro-player "iloveoov", Head Coach of Afreeca
10. - Mark Deppe, Acting Director of UCI Esports
11. - Tae-won Yun, GM, Global Publishing, Super Evil Megacorp
12. - Cayle Drabinsky, Managing Director, Bucks Gaming (Milwaukee Bucks)
13. - Ryan Morrison, CEO, Evolved Talent Agency | Esports, Player & Digital Creator Agency
14. - Byeong-hoon "cCarter" Choi, former SK Telecom T1 Head Coach
15. - Christopher "MonteCristo" Mykkles, Overwatch League Analyst
16. - Travis Gafford, former Yahoo Esports Chief Editor/Independent Journalist
17. - Michael Brooks, Executive Director, National Association of Collegiate Esports
18. - Ji "Aaron" Xing, Head Coach of Chinese Esports organization EDG
19. - Sang-yong Han, Head Coach of Jin Air Greenwings
20. - Allan Phang, Esports Evangelist, Allstars Engagement & Internal Branding, People and Culture, AirAsia Group
21. - Kurt Melcher, Executive Director of Esports at Intersport and Robert Morris University in Chicago, IL
22. - Hak-jun "Kranich" Baek, Hearthstone pro-player
23. - Arnold Hur, Chief Growth Officer, KSV eSports
24. - Min-kyu "Ladaa" Kyeong, Inven Broadcasting Director, Inven
Updated information will be posted on the IGEC homepage starting March 8th: (www.invenglobal.com/IGEC).
Separate enquiries regarding speaker application, sponsorship, partnerships, and press requests should be sent to email@example.com.
As the leader in English-based worldwide Esports media coverage, Inven Global will open the first IGEC-ESPORTS DEEP DIVE for enthusiastic Esports fans and related parties at the University of California - Irvine based in California, USA, on May 1st.
Sort comment by :