Teamfight Tactics will get an injection of new content with the upcoming mid-set update titled Neon Nights. In addition to the changes to the Hextech Augments that are coming, Neon Nights brings over 20 new champions to the game along with new Origins and Classes. Some champions will remain from Set 6 into Set 6.5 with completely new traits, while some will leave TFT altogether.
Here are all the new traits and champions that players will get their hands on in Set 6.5. The update is scheduled to go live alongside Patch 12.4 on February 16.
Hextech: At the start of combat and every few seconds, the Hexcore sends out a pulse that grants a 4 second shield for Hextech champions that, while active, adds bonus magic damage on attacks. This shield does not stack and the frequency of pulses increases with more Hextechs.
- Jarvan (1g), Nocturne (1g), Sejuani (2g), Lucian (3g), Alistar (4g), Sivir (4g)
Striker: Strikers gain bonus Attack Damage that increases with more Strikers.
- Jarvan (1g), Rek’Sai (2g), Gnar (3g), Sivir (4g),
Debonair: Debonair champions gain bonus Health and Ability Power that increases with more Debonairs. One Debonair is a VIP who will activate a unique bonus when on the board. If the VIP is sold, a new one may appear in the Shop.
- Brand (1g), Talon (2g), Syndra (2g), Leona (3g), Draven (4g), Zeri (5g)
Rival (replaces Sister): This trait is active when you have exactly 1 unique Rival unit, as Rivals refuse to work together. Vi's mana cost is reduced by 20. Jinx gains 40% Attack Speed for 3 seconds after scoring a takedown.
- Vi (4g), Jinx (5g)
Mastermind: At the start of combat, the Mastermind grants the 2 allies directly in front of him a portion of their maximum Mana.
- Silco (5g)
-Kassadin (1g): Mutant/Protector > Mutant/Scholar
- Blitzcrank (2g): Scrap/Protector/Bodyguard > Scrap/Bodyguard
- Swain (2g): Imperial/Arcanist > Hextech/Arcanist
- Talon (2g): Imperial/Assassin > Debonair/Assassin
- Leona (3g): Academy/Bodyguard > Debonair/Bodyguard
- Vi (2g>4g): Enforcer/Bruiser/Sister > Enforcer/Bruiser/Sister
- Jinx (5g): Scrap/Sister/Twinshot > Scrap/Rival/Twinshot
- Brand (1g, Debonair/Arcanist): Sear - Brand launches a fireball at the nearest enemy, lighting them ablaze and dealing magic damage. If the enemy is already on fire, they take bonus magic damage which stuns them. Debonair VIP bonus: Brand fires a 2nd fireball at the farthest enemy.
- Jarvan IV (1g, Hextech/Striker): Aegis Standard - Jarvan calls down his standard to a nearby location, granting all nearby allies bonus Attack Speed.
- Nocturne (1g, Hextech/Assassin): Unspeakable Horror - Nocturne terrifies his target, stunning them with fear and dealing magic damage over the duration.
- Ashe (2g, Syndicate/Sniper): Volley - Ashe fires a volley of arrows centered on her target, dealing a portion of her Attack Damage as physical damage per arrow and slowing their Attack Speed.
- Corki (2g, Yordle/Twinshot): Bombardment - Corki fires a missile at his target that explodes on impact, dealing magic damage to nearby enemies.
- Rek’Sai (2g, Mutant/Bruiser/Striker): Furious Bite - Rek’Sai bites her target, dealing a portion of her Attack Damage and stealing her target's Armor and Magic Resist.
- Sejuani (2g, Hextech/Bruiser/Enforcer): Arcane Assault - Sejuani signals Bristle to charge, dealing magic damage and stunning her target. She then gains Frost Armor, granting her bonus Armor and Magic Resist.
- Syndra (2g, Debonair/Scholar): Force of Will - Syndra flings the nearest enemy towards the farthest enemy, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies upon impact, and stunning the thrown target. VIP bonus: Force of Will's impact area is larger and knocks up affected enemies.
- Gnar (3g, Socialite/Striker/Yordle): GNAR! - Gnar transforms into Mega Gnar for the rest of combat. Mega Gnar throws a boulder at the farthest enemy within boulder range, dealing a portion of his Attack Damage plus bonus damage as physical damage to all enemies it passes through. While in Mega Gnar form, Gnar is melee, gains Health, and his mana costs are reduced.
- Lucian (3g, Hextech/Twinshot): Relentless Pursuit - Lucian dashes away from his current target and fires additional shots at nearby enemies that deal magic damage.
- Morgana (3g, Syndicate/Enchanter): Soul Shackles - Morgana grants herself a shield and shackles herself to all enemies in a 2 hex radius. She then deals magic damage per second to them, as long as the shield holds. If the shield expires without being broken, all targets are stunned. If the shield is broken, Morgana instead refunds herself 50 mana.
- Senna (3g, Socialite/Enchanter): Piercing Darkness - Senna fires a beam in the direction of her target, dealing a portion of her Attack Damage as physical damage to all enemies hit. For each enemy hit, she heals the lowest health ally for a portion of the damage dealt.
- Tryndamere (3g, Chemtech/Challenger): Spinning Slash - Tryndamere spins in a line towards the most enemies, dealing a portion of his Attack Damage to enemies in his path and empowering his next 3 attacks to deal more damage.
- Ahri (4g, Syndicate/Arcanist): Orbs of Deception - Ahri fires an orb in a line, dealing magic damage to all enemies it passes through on the way out and the way back. Ahri fires additional orb(s) for each time she has cast this combat.
- Alistar (4g, Hextech/Colossus): Pulverize - Alistar charges through the enemy team, dealing magic damage, knocking them back, and stunning them. He then taunts nearby enemies.
- Draven (4g, Debonair/Challenger): Spinning Axes - Draven starts spinning an axe, empowering his next attack to deal a portion of his Attack Damage plus bonus physical damage. The axe will return to his original location after striking the target. If Draven catches it, he will empower the axe again. Draven can spin up to 2 axes at a time. Passive: Draven ignores some of his target's Armor. VIP bonus: Draven gains infinite attack range and ignores some of his target's Armor.
- Irelia (4g, Scrap/Striker): Bladesurge - Irelia dashes to her target, striking them for a portion of her Attack Damage plus bonus damage as physical damage. If this kills the target, she Bladesurges again at the lowest Health enemy.
- Kha’Zix (4g, Mutant/Assassin): Arid Assault - Kha'Zix leaps towards the lowest Health enemy, striking them for physical damage and increasing their maximum Mana until they cast.
- Renata (4g, Chemtech/Scholar): Toxic Wave - Renata unleashes a toxic wave towards the largest group of nearby enemies, poisoning all enemies in its path. Poisoned enemies suffer reduced Attack Speed and take additional magic damage per second. Damage dealt by the poison can stack.
- Sivir (4g, Hextech/Striker): On the Hunt - For the next 5 seconds, Sivir grants herself bonus Attack Speed and her attacks bounce, dealing a portion of her Attack Damage to enemies hit.
- Silco (5g, Mastermind/Scholar): Unstable Concoction - Silco injects an unstable concoction into his lowest Health allies, granting them bonus maximum Health, bonus Attack Speed, and immunity to crowd control. When the concoction wears off, unstable units die, dealing magic damage to nearby enemies.
- Zeri (5g, Debonair/Sniper): Lightning Crash - Zeri charges herself up with electricity. While electrified, she aims at the farthest enemy, her attacks pierce, and she dashes after every shot. Passive: Zeri's attacks fire 5/5/30 bullets, each dealing a portion of her Attack Damage as physical damage plus bonus magic damage to the first unit hit. VIP bonus: Zeri's Lightning Nova's radius is doubled.
Diamond TFT Player & esports watcher.