On Monday afternoon, Riot Games announced that Teamfight Tactics, their auto chess title, was coming to mobile devices around the world in the middle of March. The game's third Set of content, with a star/space/galaxy theme, was teased as well.
In the immediate future, the game's Public Beta Environment (PBE) received tentative changes as part of the upcoming 10.2 patch and numerous champions and traits had their numbers tweaked. While the changes found below can be altered at any time and aren't necessarily subject to go live, players are now able to test out what future meta may feel, play and look like.
Patch 10.2 balance changes
Warden- Six Warden units will now gain +999% Armor, up from 450%.
Shadow- Six Shadow units have their damage increased from 150% to 175% and the longevity of the boost rises from 5 to 6 seconds.
Desert- Two Desert units will reduce an opposing unit's Armor by 40%, down from 50%. However, when all four Desert champions are paired together, their Armor reduction is being buffed from 90% to 100%.
Assassins- Six Assassins are now receiving 200% Critical Strike Damage, up from 150% on live.
Mage- Six Mages receive +30 Spell Power when paired together.
Summoners- Three Summoners and their summoned units are having their health and duration bonus lowered from 30% to 25%. Six Summoners are being nerfed from 120% to 100% as well.
Woodland- A six Woodland bonus was added which causes each Woodland champion to clone themselves.
Ezreal- His spell's damage is being increased from 200/400/800 to 250/450/900.
Vladimir- His spell's damage is being increased from 200/325/450 to 200/325/500.
Malzahar- His summoned Voidling's health is being increased from 250 to 250/300/400, depending on the level.
Veigar- His spell's damage is being increased from 300/600/900 to 400/700/1000.
Renekton- His spell's damage is being adjusted from 200/325/450 to 150/275/475.
Yorick- His summoned minion's health is being lowered to 500/800/2000 from 600/1000/2000. They deal less damage too (from 100/200/300 to 100/175/250).
The Inven Global Investment Summit will take place on the 21st of January in Irvine, CA. For more information, follow this link.