Good times seem to lay ahead for fans of Assassins in Dota Underlords. After the tribe received a slight but much needed buff in the small patch last week, Valve is zooming in even on two of the bloodthirsty bunch this week with even more buffs: Bloodseeker and Templar Assassin have seen their overall power level increase.
For Bloodseeker the final fifth of his lifespan will become more exciting. His attack speed, which increases as Bloodseeker loses health, now reaches its maximum bonus if he's down to 20% of his life total. Previously this bonus cap would only be reached at 0%, meaning only a Helm of the Undying would allow Bloodseeker to use the maxed-out attack speed to kill enemies.
For Templar Assassin, the process of killing enemies in general has been made a little easier. After jumping behind an enemy she fires a projectile that not only does a bit of damage, but reduces the target's armor for a total of 5 seconds as well.
The final standout hero in the patch notes is Warlock, who now is a more reliable support for the team. His Shadow Word healing effect no longer spreads all of the healing across the entire buff period. Instead, 75% of the healing is applied immediately, and the rest of the healing is applied over the course of a few seconds.
Full patch notes:
- 2-star and 3-star visual upgrades for Batrider, Enigma, Slark, Sniper, and Warlock.
- The janitor took out some more crash trash.
- Fixed an issue where Terrorblade could Sunder with the wrong unit at cast time, including dead units.
- Can no longer enter combat preview mode on the board when in combat.
- Now ramps up to his existing maximum attack speed bonus of 500 earlier, at 20% health (was 0%).
- Chain Frost:
- Bounce range changed to 2 (was 4).
- Added Meld:
- When first attacking after teleporting, Templar Assassin fires a projectile that does [50, 100, 150] damage on impact and decreases her target's armor by [2, 4, 6] for 5 seconds.
- Leech Seed:
- If the target of Leech Seed dies before the ability duration expires, the seed jumps to another target for its remaining duration.
- Walrus Punch:
- Tusk is now invulnerable while mid-Punch.
- Shadow Word:
- Now heals 75% of the total heal instantly, and the remaining 25% over the duration of the buff. This results in [168, 337, 675] instant heal and [56, 112, 225] over the remaining duration.
- Damage per second changed from [50, 100, 150] to [75, 150, 300].
- Added a small health difference buffer to prevent Deadeye units constantly changing targets.
- Raise Zombies:
- Range changed from 2 cells to 1.
Storyteller by heart. If something is competitive, I am interested in it.