Known as the "esports Olympics", the world's largest esports competition, World Cyber Games (WCG) is finally making its return after 6 long years. With Clash Royale, Crossfire, DOTA2, Hearthstone, Honor of Kings, and Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne announced as the titles of the 2019 WCG Xi'an, the main event of the tournament will be held at the Qujiang New District in Xi'an, China from July 18 to 21.
Whether you are a professional or just an amateur user, the WCG is opened for every gamer. Simply visit the WCG official website and register for the WCG 2019 National Qualifiers; as long as you are good at the game, there are no exceptions. Registrations for every region (APAC/Americas/Europe/China) end on the 2nd of April so visit the WCG website to find out more. Below, we've prepared an easy-to-follow tutorial for the registrations.
Meanwhile, there has been a change in the APAC and Americas Qualifiers schedules which were previously announced to be held throughout March and April. The APAC National Qualifiers will now be held on April 13-14 / 20-21 and the Americas National Qualifiers on April 20-21. For the Regional Qualifiers, both regions' schedules have been changed to April 27-28.
1. Visit the official WCG website using any web browser
- WCG: http://www.wcg.com/
2. Scroll down the page and select the game title you want to register for.
3. Once you have clicked your desired game title, select your Country/District. Individual players must be a member of the selected country’s nationality. All players for team games must come from the same country and have the same nationality.
4. After selecting your Country/District, click the APPLY button.
5. You will be redirected to the registration page where you must select your Nationality and acknowledge that your selected Nationality is true. Next, fill out all the necessary information in the form below. You must be 16 years old or older to participate in WCG 2019.
6. Read carefully through the disclaimers about the WCG National Qualifiers. You may click the SUBMIT button to send your application when you are done.
7. To complete the registration process, you will receive an email within 72 hours. This email will show the Tournament Link and Join Code. Use the link in the email to access the National Qualifier tournament page.
8. Type your Join Code to finish your registration.
For more details, watch the official WCG 2019 Registration tutorial video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2YDi-P3_bQ