The Queen of the Forsaken, Sylvanas, who was introduced into Heroes of the Storm back in 2015 is next in line to receive a rework of her basic abilities and talents. Previously, the "specialist" relied on applying map pressure through the use of her trait which disabled enemy fortifications and minions. But the development team wanted to take her kit in a different direction, one more focused on teamfighting.
Below is her updated talent tree and abilities.
- Health increased from 1425 to 1550
- Health Regen increased from 2.969 to 3.23
- Basic Attack damage reduced from 90 to 81
Withering Fire (Q)
- Mana Cost increased from 0 to 25
- Damage reduced from 48 to 39
Adjusted functionality: Pressing Q once fires 5 Withering Fire arrows at the closest enemy. Range increased from 6.25 to 8. Cooldown increased from 2 to 8 seconds (Cooldown now restores all charges). No longer gains charges on Minion kills. Nearby Hero takedowns now refresh the cooldown of this ability. Fire rate reduced from .188 to .375. Withering Fire cannot be cast while a previous cast of Withering Fire is still firing.
Shadow Dagger (W)
- Mana decreased from 75 to 50
- Duration increased from 2 to 2.5 seconds
- Damage reduced from 37 to 29
Adjusted functionality: Shadow Dagger no longer spreads to nearby targets each time it does damage. Damage done by Sylvanas to the primary target that is afflicted by Shadow
Dagger spreads its effect to all nearby enemies.
Haunting Wave (E)
Banshee travel speed increased by ~6%
Black Arrows (Trait)
New functionality: Activate to cause all Basic Attacks and Abilities to Stun Minions, Mercenaries,
and Structures for 3 seconds over the next 10 seconds. 40-second cooldown.
New passive functionality: Banshee's Curse- Basic Attacks infect enemies with Banshee’s Curse for 3 seconds. Sylvanas deals 25% bonus damage to enemies with 3 stacks of Banshee’s Curse.
- Might of the Banshee Queen (Q): Hitting an enemy Hero with Withering Fire grants Sylvanas 5% Attack speed and Spellpower for 6 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.
- Unfurling Shadows (W): Each time an enemy Hero is damaged by Shadow Dagger while at 3 stacks of Banshee’s Curse, increase its damage by 0.5%.
- Overwhelming Affliction (Trait): Enemy Heroes with 3 stacks of Banshee’s Curse are Slowed by 15%. Sylvanas’s Basic Attacks against Slowed enemy Heroes deal 1% of their maximum Health as damage.
- Unstable Poison (W): Enemy Minions under the effect of Shadow Dagger or Sylvanas’s Traits
explode on death dealing 130 damage to nearby Minions, Mercenaries, and Summons.
- Mercenary Queen (Trait): Friendly non-elite Mercenaries near Sylvanas deal 60% more damage.
Mercenaries with 3 stacks of Banshee’s Curse are stunned and take 30% damage from Sylvanas.
- Possession (Active): Activate to force an enemy Minion to fight for Sylvanas’s team. Stores up to 3 charges. Catapults cost 3 charges.
- Barbed Shot (Q): Hitting the same enemy with 5 charges of Withering Fire causes the last shot to deal 350% damage.
- Lost Soul (W): Basic Attacks against Heroes with 3 stacks of Banshee’s Curse reduce the cooldown of Shadow Dagger by .175 seconds.
- Festering Wounds (E): Increase the damage of Haunting Wave by 25%. Haunting Wave applies 3
stacks of Banshee’s Curse.
- Wailing Arrow (R1): Shoot an arrow that can be reactivated to deal damage and Silence enemies
in an area for 2.5 seconds. This arrow detonates automatically if it reaches maximum range.
- Mind Control (R2): After .25 seconds, fire a missile that Mind Controls the first enemy Hero hit.
Heroes hit are Silenced, Slowed by 30%, and forced to walk towards Sylvanas for 1.75 seconds.
- Cold Embrace (Q): Shadow Dagger reduces the Armor of the primary target by 25 and 10 for any
enemies that it spreads to for 2.5 seconds.
- Windrunner (E): Haunting Wave can be cast again for free within 5 seconds. Teleporting with
Haunting Wave resets the cooldown of Withering Fire.
- Remorseless (Passive): Increase Sylvanas’ Basic Attack range by 1. Basic Attacks against Heroes with 3 stacks of Banshee’s Curse fire an untalented charge of Withering Fire that applies Banshee’s Curse.
- Evasive Fire (Q): Hitting an enemy with Withering Fire grants 6% movement speed for 2 seconds, stacking up to 30%. Basic attacks refresh the duration.
- Life Drain (Passive): Heal for 15% of damage dealt to targets with 3 stacks of Banshee’s Curse. Healing is doubled against Heroes.
- Will of the Forsaken (Active): Activate to gain Unstoppable and 40% movement speed for 3 seconds.
- Defeaning Blast (R): Enemies at the center of Wailing Arrow take 50% additional damage and are silenced for twice as long.
- Dark Lady's Call (R): Targets of Mind Control have their vision drastically reduced for 5 seconds. The cooldown of Mind Control is reduced by 30 seconds.
- Withering Barrage (Q): Enemy Heroes hit by Withering Fire reduce its cooldown by 0.75 seconds.
- Bolt of the Storm (Active): Activate to teleport to a nearby location.
Sort comment by :