The following was sent to Inven Global via press release.
Today, Niantic announced details for Pokémon GO’s November 2022 Community Day, taking place Saturday, November 12, 2022, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time, featuring Teddiursa, the Little Bear Pokémon. If trainers are lucky, they may encounter a Shiny one. Trainers can enjoy the in-game bonuses and features, including:
- A Full Moon will appear in the Pokémon GO skies from Saturday, November 12, 2022, at 2:00 p.m., to Sunday, November 13, 2022, at 6:00 a.m. local time.
- Pokémon Debut – For the first time in Pokémon GO, Trainers will be able to evolve their Ursaring into Ursaluna while the full moon is visible.
- Once the moon sets, Trainers will only be able to evolve Ursaring to Ursaluna when the moon is full again.
- Featured Attack – Evolve Ursaring (Teddiursa’s Evolution) during the event or up to five hours afterward to get an Ursaluna that knows the Charged Attack High Horsepower.
- Community Day Special Research – For US$1.00 (or equivalent pricing tier), Trainers can purchase or gift tickets to access the Teddiursa Community Day–exclusive Special Research story, A Sweet Snack.
- Community Day Bonuses (2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m local time)
- 3× Catch XP, 2× Catch Candy, 2× chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive XL Candy from catching Pokémon
- 3 hr Lure Modules, 3 hr Incense, snapshot surprise
- One additional Special Trade can be made for a maximum of two for the day*
- Trades made will require 50% less Stardust*
- Bonus Battle Raids (5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. local time)
- Trainers who defeat Ursaring in a special four-star Raid Battle will see more Teddiursa appearing in a 300-meter radius around the Gym that hosted the raid for 30 minutes.
- Teddiursa that appear under these circumstances will have the same chance of appearing as a Shiny Pokémon as those that appear during November Community Day’s three-hour event period.