Teamfight Tactics: Reckoning has been live for a week and the game's Lead Designer, Stephen Mortimer, announced on Tuesday evening that the first B-patch would be going live on Wednesday evening to correct some outliers in the data.
With hundreds of moving parts rotating in and out in a short period of time, it's not uncommon for there to be early patches that knockdown some champions, traits, or items whose power level slipped through the development team's fingers as a countless number of players experiment with a new set daily.
Ask anyone who has been playing the set on the live servers for the past week, they'll mention one champion in particular who, when combined with a certain item or two, can win a game by herself, LeBlanc.
Once she is equipped with a Dark Blue Buff and a Guardian Angel, she spams her chains out across the battlefield, stunning multiple champions and dealing significant damage. After a week, the game's development team decided that enough was enough and they would not wait until patch 11.10 (set to come out on May 12) to address her strength.
The following changes (subject to change) as scheduled to go live late Wednesday evening:
- Attack Speed buff: 25/60/150/250% to 25/60/110/180%
- Heal: 30/75% to 10/40%
- Attack Speed: 0.85 to 0.75
- Mana: 50/100 to 40/100
- Spell Damage: 150/200/300 to 150/200/250
- Spell Stun duration: 1.5/2/3 seconds to 1.5/2/2.5 seconds
- Spellcast Mana Lock: 1 second to 1.5 seconds
- Mana: 0/50 to 20/60
- Bugfix: Both chains can no longer hit the same target
- Bugfix: LeBlanc now always begins her cast animation immediately at the beginning of her cast time
Attack Damage: 80 to 70
Attack Speed: 0.9 to 0.85
- Daisy's Spell radius: 2 hexes to 1 hex
- Spell Damage: 500/650/5000 to 450/600/5000
- Mana: 100/170 to 80/200
Tim Rizzo is the editor and a reporter for Inven Global. He joined the company back in 2017.