On the 12th of November (KST), Korean LoL pro gamer, Jang "Ghost" Yong-jun announced his free agency through his social media account. In his Facebook statement, Ghost showed thanks to his former teammates, coaches, and staff members. For inquiries, he asked to reach him through his email (email@example.com) or Facebook account.
Ghost was a hot prospect in his amateur days and was signed by former CJ Entus coach and now the current head coach of RNG, Son "Kezman" Dae-young. However, he did not receive a lot of chances to perform due to age limitations and the presence of Kramer who was the starting ADC for CJ.
He eventually set off to ESC Ever. After the team was rebranded to bbq Olivers, he paired up with IgNar as a bottom duo for the team. The 'now former' bbq Olivers player, Ghost has been performing as the team's starting ADC for the past 2 years. Despite the fact that he was known for his mechanics in his early pro days, he has been receiving criticism for his shaky performance in bbq Olivers.
- News [LCS Spring Playoffs] FlyQuest sweeps Golden Guardians out of the post-season Apr 7, 2020
- Interview MAD Lions coach Kaas talks facing G2 and the new generation of LEC superstars Apr 7, 2020
- News League of Legends Patch 10.8: Passive Junglers, skins, Fiddlesticks & more! Apr 7, 2020
- Interview Solo: "I'm doing everything I can to make it worth it to [FlyQuest] to show how grateful I am." Apr 6, 2020
- News [Official] Franchising in the LCK to start from 2021 Apr 5, 2020 1
- News [LCS Spring Playoffs] Nisqy dominates in Cloud9's sweep of 100 Thieves Apr 5, 2020