HLE vs KZ
- Why do the players have two chins?
ㄴ 400th LCK game. Congrats PraY!
ㄴ So boring compared to a Griffin match.
ㄴ Who’s commentating? I’ve never heard this voice before.
- So many fights in early-game. It wasn’t like this in the past games.
ㄴ Irelia… Well, if you want to lose, pick her.
ㄴ She suffered all game starting from the early game laning...
ㄴ KZ seems so weak… I’ve never seen a champion play like this.
- HLE doing great. It’s like watching Griffin beating KZ.
ㄴ The GRF vs KZ match seemed to have helped a lot of teams.
ㄴ As a fan, it’s fun and interesting to watch.
ㄴ What happened to KZ… They’re collapsing...
ㄴ It’s been a while seeing Bdd suffer this much.
- PraY’s 400th appearance is a defeat...
ㄴ I feel sad, but got nothing to say since they’re losing so much.
ㄴ HLE is so good.
ㄴ Well, it’s about those basics… HLE simply is better.
ㄴ KZ now a so-so team.
- Twisted Fate… He seems like an outdated champ.
ㄴ New champions are always welcomed.
ㄴ What did Lindarang choose? I can’t find him on the list.
ㄴ A hidden champ
ㄴ The old version of Aatrox
- Can KZ tie the match?
ㄴ I’m not sure.
ㄴ HLE is doing okay.
ㄴ Not sure yet. Xayah is farming pretty well.
- Seems like 1:1 for me.
ㄴ Huge level difference… Well, look at Xayah, she’s so OP.
ㄴ Who said that Aatrox doesn’t need a rework?
ㄴWell, Aatrox is doing okay this game.
- KZ is avoiding to fight. They know that if Xayah hits her power spikes, it’s impossible to lose.
ㄴ Okay, Let’s see the next game.
ㄴ Twisted Fate… He’s back in the rift in ages and loses.
ㄴ Khan is so strong as well.
ㄴ KZ’s payback for sure.
- Ryze? I’ve never seen Ryze win...
ㄴ Well, he’ll probably have something in mind...
ㄴ Irelia again?
ㄴ Swain’s a good pick for sure.
- Can’t believe that I can’t see Aatrox perform anymore...
ㄴ Why did Riot rework this ‘god’ champion?
ㄴ They clearly don’t understand this game.
ㄴ They probably didn’t imagine this to happen...
- KZ seems to have won this game.
ㄴ What happened to the game 1 HLE?
ㄴ I did expect this… But still, I didn’t know that HLE would really lose.
ㄴ Their sides were already exploded so early… They had nothing to do.
ㄴ Don’t forget about mid.
- This is already over. KZ, congrats on your win.
ㄴ Ryze Support??
ㄴ He wasn’t a Support in the beginning...
ㄴ No GRF means KZ is the king.
ㄴ That GRF was defeated by KT.
ㄴ KT is a weird team… You can’t be sure when they’ll lose or win.
bbq vs SKT T1
- Nasus? Is it really you?
ㄴ Faker using Irelia in an official match!
ㄴ They won’t possibly lose against bbq…
ㄴ Let’s stop being defeated… Not anymore SKT.
ㄴ Wolf is now only doing streaming?
- They really might lose after all.
ㄴ Blank is not bad.
ㄴ Everyone else is so bad that now Blank seems like the best.
ㄴ Pyke’s ult is so strong!
ㄴ It avoids shields so he counters Tahm Kench.
ㄴ Why did they choose Nasus? He looks like he is having such a hard time even breathing.
- Why are the games so loose? The casters will have quite a hard time.
ㄴ The 2 teams that want to be better but can’t.
ㄴ How did SKT collapse this much?
ㄴ Now this question is outdated.
ㄴ I don’t know what SKT is good on, but bbq is losing against them.
- They’re just showing off their ult. When are they going to fight?
ㄴ What are they doing?
ㄴ I currently need a “Griffin match”.
- SKT is now going aggressive, which means that Nasus hit his power spikes.
ㄴ However, Nasus doesn’t know what he has to do.
ㄴ Ghost transforms into the Spring Ghost.
ㄴ Just use Vladimir, please...
ㄴ Well, let’s see the next match. I can only see Effort’s Pyke.
- Mid Poppy?? Oh, come on.
ㄴ Still more left for surprise.
ㄴ Trying to whip Irelia?
- So competitive...
ㄴ Well, either side has nowhere else to drop.
ㄴ Even if SKT played well, it seems like bbq is just bad.
ㄴ At least they are better than you.
ㄴ The match seems competitive, but why isn’t it fun to watch?
- Faker’s mid Poppy tho. Didn’t expect I’ll see him play her.
ㄴ Something new every week. What would he use next week?
ㄴ Garen might be up next perhaps.
- Guys. Faker’s Poppy just made my day! Lol.
ㄴ Still, a sweet 2:0 victory.
ㄴ Don’t be sure yet. It’s “the SKT”.
ㄴ “The SKT” never wins easily.
ㄴ Yep. They never seem to easily win.
ㄴ “The SKT” makes a dramatic match against every underdog.
- Did well, SKT… You guys are still getting some wins.
ㄴ If a team is on a losing streak and becomes better, isn’t it usually awesome and cool? Don’t know why but I just can’t feel that they are a good performing team.
ㄴ It’s good to see Bang improving on AP champions.
ㄴ Just no fun...