As was teased by Teamfight Tactics developer Mort last Friday, the game mode's patch 9.17 is bringing an exciting new change: Pantheon is joining the roster. Costing 5 gold the warrior will be difficult to acquire but when you do, he'll be sure to make an impact.
Pantheon has the synergies of a Dragon and of a Guardian. The former may be surprising and, to be honest, there isn't much of an explanation to it. The skin Pantheon will don in Teamfight Tactics is his dragon slayer skin, but lore-wise nothing directly connects him to the costume or synergy. Nevertheless, his ultimate ability should not be unfamiliar: Grand Starfall. It deals a ton of AoE damage and has the potential of sweeping the opponent's side clean.
Another important patch note is the Noble nerf. The synergy of the six nobles had once more turned the late game into a "can I find Kayle quickly" minigame on too many occacions. The armor their full synergy provides has been toned down by 16,7%, and the healing it provides by almost 30%.
Full patch notes:
- Cost: 5 Gold
- Origin: Dragon
- Class: Guardian
- Grand Starfall: Pantheon leaps in the air, crashing down towards the farthest enemy, stunning them for 4/6/8 seconds. Enemies in Pantheon's path take 15%/30%/45% of their Maximum Health as Magic Damage. They then burn for an additional 20% of their Maximum Health as True Damage over 10 seconds. Applies Grievous Wounds. Note: the in-game tooltip is lagging behind and will be updated to reflect this in patch 9.18.
- The first carousel now has all 2 cost units.
- Ghost armies now benefit from Trait bonuses. They’re actually spooky now!
- Attack Speed cap has been increased from 2.5 to 5.0. So fast.
- Tooltips have been updated to be more clear, and numbers scale with Ability Power.
Reworked to add a bit more consistency.
- Increased the delay before Assassins jump so they can access the backline more often.
- (3) Trait Bonus: 125% Crit Damage ⇒ 75% Crit Damage & 10% Crit Chance
- (6) Trait Bonus: 350% Crit Damage ⇒ 150% Crit Damage & 25% Crit Chance
- Item disable duration: 8 seconds ⇒ 7 seconds
Tapping down their power a little bit.
- Armor & Magic Resist: 60 ⇒ 50
- Healing: 35 ⇒ 25
Making Rangers more consistent.
- Double Attack Speed chance: 25%/65% ⇒ 30% /70%
We're making it a little easier for Shapeshifters to transform.
- Nidalee Total Mana: 100 ⇒ 85
- Jayce Armor: 30 ⇒ 35
- Jayce will now transform at max mana, even if there is no one in range to knock away.
- Shyvana Total Mana: 100 ⇒ 85
- Gnar Total Mana: 125 ⇒ 100
Sticking with our consistency theme here.
- Dodge chance: 30%/55% ⇒ 35%/60%
- Adjusted his interaction with Rapidfire Cannon. He maintains the range bonus but it now narrows his bullet spread, like a shotgun choke.
- Health: 600 ⇒ 650
- Health: 450 ⇒ 500
- Starting Mana/Total Mana: 50/125 ⇒ 0/85
- Ability Damage: 150/275/400 ⇒ 175/325/475
- Relentless Pursuit's second shot now scales with Lucian's attack speed.
- Ability Damage: 200/325/450 ⇒ 150/250/350
- Stun Duration: 5/8/11 seconds ⇒ 5/7/9 seconds
Healing effects were tuned around Grievous Wounds, completely turning them off. Since we're reducing Grievous Wounds' effect, we're also reducing the effectiveness of other healing effects to keep them from becoming too strong.
- Grievous Wounds Healing Reduction: 100% ⇒ 80%
- The Bloodthirster Healing: 50% of Damage ⇒ 40% of Damage
- Hextech Gunblade Healing: 33% of Damage ⇒ 25% of Damage
- Swain Demonflare Healing: 50/90/130 ⇒ 40/70/100
- Redemption Healing: 1500 ⇒ 1200
- Hextech: Fixed a disabled Infinity Edge losing more crit damage than it should
- Hextech: Fixed a disabled Ionic Spark not re-enabling its effect.
- Hextech: Fixed a disabled Zeke Herald not re-enabling its effect.
- Hextech: Fixed disabled Locket of the Iron Solari not re-enabling its effect.
- Improved Shyvana’s ability logic. She now looks for spots to jump to that are far away from her target.
- Fixed Rek’Sai not properly knocking up her target at longer distances.
- Fixed Warwick spawning a new Warwick if he dies mid-leap.
- Fixed Warwick's Ability Damage scaling with his bonus Attack Damage.
- Ahri will no longer cast her ability at an enemy not in range.
- Lucian now correctly triggers launch attack effects (Statikk Shiv, Runaan’s Hurricane) on his first auto after his dash.
- Fixed Luden’s not triggering if the target of the spell died.
- Fixed Vi ult sometimes chain hitting the same enemy.
- Little Legends that get inside the initial shared draft barrier before it comes down are now booted out.
- Updated Dragon and Elder Dragon fireball VFX.
- You can now mute player emotes + pings through the scoreboard.
- Added new visual effects to show off your win streak on scoreboard.
Sort comment by :