Those of you who are sick of waiting for the PBE queue now need to wait just a bit longer. The new mode is coming to the live servers, starting with OCE and JP servers today. Riot Games announced that Teamfight Tactics will be hitting the live servers this week. Following the initial launch, NA, TR, RU, EUNE, EUW servers will be updated on Wednesday, TH, PH, SG, KR, VN, TW servers on Thursday, and BR, LAN, LAS servers on Friday.
Along with the announcement, they mentioned that there will be temporary restrictions to preserve stability. The temporary restrictions are as follows.
- Level 10 Requirement for TFT on Tuesday
- Missions and hub will launch one week after the mode for NA, EUW/N, KR, VN, TW, LAN, and LAS
- Transfers are disabled until 1st of July
- Practice tool is disabled
- Custom modes are restricted to 10 players minimum
*All times are in PST.
*Times are subject to change.
*Image source: Riot Games
Sort comment by :