Awards season is upon us! On Aug. 19, the LEC announced the recipients of the LEC All-Pro Teams for the 2022 LEC Summer Split. The votes collected from external media partners, LEC analysts, and LEC professionals have resulted in the following teams:
1st All-Pro Team:
- Toplane: Sergen "Broken Blade" Çelik - 99 Points
- Jungler: Javier "Elyoya" Prades Batalla - 137 Points
- Midlaner: Yasin "Nisqy" Dinçer - 129 Points
- Botlaner: William "UNF0RGIVEN" Nieminen - 94 Points
- Support: Norman "Kaiser" Kaiser - 114 Points
2nd All-Pro Team:
- Toplane: Barney "Alphari" Morris - Points: 73
- Jungler: Marcin "Jankos" Jankowski - Points: 76
- Midlaner: Rasmus "caPs" Borregaard Winther - Points: 94
- Botlaner: Markos "Comp" Stamkopoulos - Points: 84
- Support: Raphaël "Targamas" Crabbé - Points: 79
3rd All-Pro Team:
- Toplane: Andrei "Odoamne" Pascu - Points: 69
- Jungler: Mark "Markoon" van Woensel - Points: 41
- Midlaner: Vincent "Vetheo" Berrié - Points: 41
- Botlaner: Matúš "Neon" Jakubčík - Points: 44
- Support: Adrian "Trymbi" Trybus - Points: 62
Considering how dominant MAD Lions were throughout the regular season, the majority of their team was voted to 1st All-Pro Team — the only exception being top laner İrfan Berk "Armut" Tükek. Nisqy was noted for immediately making positive impact with the team in spite of a split away from competition, and for helping form with Elyoya one of the most effective mid-jungler combinations in the world. Despite this year being UNF0RGIVEN's first in the LEC, he quickly became a consistent force with Kaiser in the bottom lane. Rounding out the 1st All-Pro team was G2 Esports' Broken Blade — perhaps the most consistent member of the team.
The majority of G2 was recognized, with most of the team (excluding Victor "Flakked" Tortosa) voted to the All-Pro 2nd team. Playoff teams like Excel Esports, Rogue, and Mistfits Gaming all had members of their teams voted in — with Team Vitality's Alphari being the only player to make a team without his roster qualifying for the Summer Playoffs.
I write. I rap. I run. That’s pretty much it.