As Inven Global continues to grow, we are looking to expand our coverage of everything that is esports. We are looking for experienced people willing to join the Inven Global team and hungry to do quality work in the evolving world of esports.
Inven Global is always looking for skilled and opinionated experts in the field of esports, as we aim to ramp up and diversify our featured coverage.
- Provide interesting, insightful, and/or opinionated featured pieces about the game of your choice or the wider esports industry/business
- This includes interviews, analyses, op-eds, guides, investigative reports, breaking news, video content, and more
- Work with Inven Global’s Editorial Lead to pitch topics for approval and format them to publication’s standards
- Looking to work with contributors specializing in:
- Super Smash Bros
- Legends of Runeterra
- Dota 2
- Call of Duty
- Catalyst Black
- Fluent written English
- Proven track record in covering esports
- Creativity in writing featured articles
- Understanding industry/game-specific trends
- Quick to identify and write about hot topics of discussions in the world of esports
- Outside-the-box thinking when it comes to article ideas
- Respecting deadlines and schedules — excellent time management and work ethic is essential
- Versatility in different article types is a plus
How do I start?
- Send a writer portfolio to Inven Global’s Editorial Lead at email@example.com alongside a short introduction of your expertise/writing history
- Desired compensation for your work