The Teamfight Tactics arena has only just begun recovering from the massive update last week, which introduced Kai'Sa to the roster, but Riot already has a next meta-changer ready according to website Surrender @ 20. PBE patch 9.20 throws a much needed big bone to the Gunslingers class.
The buff their synergy provides has increased extra shots: with 4 fire arm wielders a trigger of the alliance sends out 3 extra shots instead of two. Add two more Gunslingers, and instead of 3 extra shots now 5 will be fired. But that's not all: it looks like Lucian will be spearheading the synergy. His ability's second attack damage has been increased by 25 on all levels.
At the moment Knights and Assassins form a big problem for Gunslingers. They simply don't deal enough damage to the former, and the latter class cuts Gunslingers into pieces before they're able to trigger powerful ultimates. To ensure that those two opponents at least form a more even match, Knights' 6 champions alliance provides 5 armor less, and the crit chance of Assassins has been reduced by 5 percent points for both the 3 Assassin and 6 Assassin synergy.
Full patch notes:
- Bonus attack speed increased from 30/60/90% to 50/75/100%
- Shield increased from 300/600/900 to 400/700/1000
- Ability second attack damage increased from 100/225/350 to 125/250/375
- Attack speed lowered from 12% to 10%
- Armor increased from 35 to 45
- 6 knight damage block lowered from 65 to 60
- 4 gunslinger random attacks increased from 2 to 3
- 6 gunslinger random attacks increased from 3 to 5
- 3 assassin crit chance lowered from 10% to 5%
- 6 assassin crit chance lowered from 20% to 15%
If everything goes according to plan, these changes should hit the live servers next week.
Sort comment by :