Tensai

level 2 Tensai submitted about Oct 26, 2018

An idea for new skins

Comments 2   |   views 299

Hi!

We just got a great Collaboration last month with 5 KOF heroes. It's a bit hard to deal with other company to get more collab, why Nexon does not make a collab between itself games. HIT is one of my favourist game and It's easy to find many similar things from HIT with Returners heroes.

Ex: Lucas and Seigfried, Hugo and Leonheart, Anika and Rasputina, Kiki and Little Red, and Lena with Robyn (...hmm, I mean their bows)

atm, with 2018 Halloween event, all of above Returners heroes got their own skins in Korean Server, but a new pack of they HIT skin is really kool, or an all-new HIT heroes pack is a not bad.

BTW, I knew a guy look really fits with Zhuge Lang, he's Prime Yuri from Red Alert II Exp: Stands on a low-flying chair (drone chair maybe), talks with enemies and controls them, calls a "spychic domination" or a lighting storm (from Western) or simple press the nuke button (Yuri can copies everything). A Red Leader named Yuri, Vladimir or Ivan Lang is fun and fit with our Zhuge.

2 Comments

Sort comment by :

level 3 CharliePrince

thing is they'd have to make sure bringing in unique heroes/etc and not merely copies.. of course there'd be overlaps much like people are saying Iori is basically Rasputina etc.. but still :) i would love to see more crossovers but at this point just more activity and updates in general would be very welcome

level 12 TheKingAtk

This game need change the Name Became nexon all stars =))

Write your comments

Insert Image

Add Quotation

Add Translate Suggestion

Language select