nelmar23

level 10 nelmar23 submitted about 1 week ago

WCG Cosplay Music Festival

Comments 5   |   views 220

WCG represents to you the first-ever WCG Cosplay Music Festival featuring Tsunano of China, Chace of China and Jeffrey Suturious of Dutch. Join us in your own costumes and party with this world famous cosplayer idols. Get your crazy outfits ready and make sure you do not miss out on this great event. This event will gonna be held on July 19, 2019, at Xi'an Quijang International Convention and Exhibition Center.This will gonna be a big hell of a night for like us WCG fans. See you there 

5 Comments

Sort comment by :

level 10 nelmar23

Get your tickets here: bit.ly/2KLpCR9

level 11 yoshikoh

I'm excited to watch Jeffrey Sutorios in this event. I love his music and unique style.

level 11 nelmar23

@yoshikoh

I love his remixes too. I've watched his tour in Miami and all of his remixes were so LIT. All the 3 of them will give WCG fans a hell of a night music festival ever.

level 8 titanraven

Is Jeffrey playing as Dash Berlin? Saw his Instagram that Dash Berlin is back lol! Maybe this is his debut of being Dash Berlin again, Cosplay Music festival sounds fun! :D

level 11 nelmar23

@titanraven

Maybe he will be back as "Dash Berlin". Can't wait for this event. I've booked my flight last day and got my ticket at this event.

Write your comments

Insert Image

Add Quotation

Add Translate Suggestion

Language select