titanraven

level 5 titanraven submitted about 3 weeks ago

Dota 2 finalist

Comments 7   |   views 302

Now that the Chinese tournament is done, WCG is now approaching the grand finals! Here is the Dota 2 finalist who'll be competing in the grand finals in Xi'an, China! 

I can't believe that WCG 2019 is almost over, wishing the teams the best of luck! :D 

In APAC Region: Cignal Ultra ranked first with 6 wins and 1 loss in second place we have MSCERBERUS TH with 5 wins and 2 losses.

In Americas Region: As a result of the seventh round, Thunder Predator finished first with 7 straight wins, and Black Sheep ranked second with 6 wins and 1 loss.

In European Region: Hippomaniacs ranked first with 6 wins and 1 loss in second place KeinBockOderWas with also 6 wins and 1 loss, But Hippomaniacs won first place according to the head to head rule.

In Chinese tournament: the round of robin with 7 rounds, CDEC made it through as 1st place without losing a single match, and they were followed by Newbee who had 6 wins and 1 loss.

Q Who will win in the grand finals?

7 Comments

Sort comment by :

level 2 GamerDes

Do you have the final standings for the Americas?

level 5 titanraven

@GamerDes

Oh yeah! I forgot to put it but I posted the Americas final standing :D

level 2 GamerDes

@titanraven

Thank you :D I'm glad that TP is there!!

level 5 titanraven

Hey guys!!  Here's America's final standing! Thunder Predator got 7 straight wins lol I think Thunder Predator and CDEC will have a Great battle :D 

level 7 nelmar23

Teams that qualified in this Dota2 event was so hard to predict who's gonna win the championship title. Can't wait for the Grand Finale. Good Luck to all the teams :) 

level 9 yoshikoh

Hippomaniacs got a impressive record of 6-1. I think that they deserve the win here in the Regional Finals. I'm rooting for them in the Grand Finals. Good luck in the upcoming Final :).

level 6 Clifford_James

I think CDEC will win this one... Like have you seen their highlight match? it's mindblowing!

Write your comments

Insert Image

Add Quotation

Add Translate Suggestion

Language select