Rei_Ka

level 6 Rei_Ka submitted about May 27, 2019

DOTA 2 LIVE! [Cignal Ultra VS Team Unicorn] WCG APAC Finals!!!

Comments 6   |   views 1,916

PH Cignal Ultra dominating the Regional Finals as one of the surprises this WCG in Dota 2. The Team is currently fighting Team Unicorn with a tight match, Team Unicorn showing some amazing moves with Juggernaut and turning the tables around.

Can Team Unicorn actually win against Cignal Ultra and give them their first lose???

6 Comments

Sort comment by :

level 3 nelmar23

Juggernaut of the Team Unicorn was so destructive and they have a nice team play. They bring Cignal Ultra their first loss in this tournament.

level 7 Rei_Ka

@nelmar23

Yes, Team Unicorn's pick with Juggernaut was real smart too. "The more spins the more wins" xD

level 5 yoshikoh

I was very satisfied with Cignal Ultra's performance in the tournament though they lost Cignal Ultra still got 1st place!

level 7 Rei_Ka

@yoshikoh

Team Unicorn beat both the top teams, but the APAC Finalists are still the top teams xD

level 6 HeavenlyFaucet

Ohh, You provided the link that has been live for a week and features each of their game title everyday lol. This is helpful Much thanks Orig Poster and WCG. Btw i play dota and hearthstone so this benefits me

level 3 titanraven

lol, Team Unicorn won by luck!! At the end of the tournament, Cignal Ultra got the top spot for APAC Region in Dota 2 division, But the match with MSCERBERUS was nerve-wracking! :D

Write your comments

Insert Image

Add Quotation

Add Translate Suggestion

Language select