Rei_Ka

level 6 Rei_Ka submitted about May 27, 2019

DOTA 2 LIVE! [Cignal Ultra VS Team Unicorn] WCG APAC Finals!!!

Comments 6   |   views 2,953

PH Cignal Ultra dominating the Regional Finals as one of the surprises this WCG in Dota 2. The Team is currently fighting Team Unicorn with a tight match, Team Unicorn showing some amazing moves with Juggernaut and turning the tables around.

Can Team Unicorn actually win against Cignal Ultra and give them their first lose???

Sort by:

Comments :6

level 3 nelmar23

Juggernaut of the Team Unicorn was so destructive and they have a nice team play. They bring Cignal Ultra their first loss in this tournament.

level 7 Rei_Ka

@nelmar23

Yes, Team Unicorn's pick with Juggernaut was real smart too. "The more spins the more wins" xD

level 5 yoshikoh

I was very satisfied with Cignal Ultra's performance in the tournament though they lost Cignal Ultra still got 1st place!

level 7 Rei_Ka

@yoshikoh

Team Unicorn beat both the top teams, but the APAC Finalists are still the top teams xD

level 6 HeavenlyFaucet

Ohh, You provided the link that has been live for a week and features each of their game title everyday lol. This is helpful Much thanks Orig Poster and WCG. Btw i play dota and hearthstone so this benefits me

level 3 titanraven

lol, Team Unicorn won by luck!! At the end of the tournament, Cignal Ultra got the top spot for APAC Region in Dota 2 division, But the match with MSCERBERUS was nerve-wracking! :D

Write your comments

Insert Image

Add Quotation

Add Translate Suggestion

Language select