HanaSong

level 6 HanaSong submitted about May 16, 2019

Watch WCG VR Championship: Final Assault (Americas Preliminary) Live Stream

Comments 2   |   views 1,554

The 2019 World Cyber Games will be conducting the first-ever WCG VR Championship with Final Assault as the official game for the tournament and you can watch the game live on Twitch and on YouTube!

The Americas Preliminary will be streamed live on WCG's official Twitch and YouTube channels on May 17, 2019 at 8PM (CDT) :

Twitch - twitch.tv/discoverwcg
YouTube - youtu.be/4RmDZfNMvr8

The Europe Preliminary will be held on May 18, 2019 at 2PM (CEST) while the APAC Preliminary will be held on May 19, 2019 at 6PM (KST).

Final Assault is a World War II-themed virtual reality real-time strategy (VR RTS) multiplayer game by Phaser Lock Interactive. It involves two opposing players deploying military units with the objective of destroying the enemy on the battlefield. You can purchase the game through this link.

2 Comments

Sort comment by :

level 1 Clifford_James

Wait... Final Assault? I haven't heard that game yet but I watched the gameplay and it looks cool! I hope they'll incorporate Megalith and Sprint Vector in WCG! :D

level 2 yoshikoh

i'm amazed Final Assault as their first official VR game and adding VR tournament to its line up of games.Super excited for WCG 2019.

Write your comments

Insert Image

Add Quotation

Add Translate Suggestion

Language select