paulvilanoma

level 9 paulvilanoma submitted about 1 week ago

WCG Clash Royale - Advancing Players to Regional Finals (APAC/Americas/Europe)

Comments 5   |   views 165

Here is the list of players who qualified for the regional finals of Clash Royale for World Cyber Games 2019. Official website link here: http://www.wcg.com/news/view/554. Still waiting for the list for Honor of Kings and Crossfire.

5 Comments

Sort comment by :

level 5 paolovee

Oh finally we see the results for CR, I have been waiting for this. And it's so cool to see two players from India! For me it is an awesome sight to see such diversity in players and in the competition. Go WCG!

level 6 HanaSong

I have been waiting for the Clash Royale results since its announcement in WCG. It feels so good to see a Korean player play in WCG Clash Royale. I also heard Japan has very good players in Clash Royale especially in Clash Royale League. But I support Korea, of course! Go Korea!

level 6 skysolstice

Is it Regional Finals already? Didn't expect that. Btw best of luck for those who made it. Will watch live stream later looking for a player to support 'coz the one I'm supporting didn't make it. lol

level 1 yoshikoh

thank you for the result of wcg clash royale regional finals.good luck to all players who qualified.

level 1 nelmar23

Yes, the results are out. Can't wait to watch these teams compete with each other. Let's go WCG.

Write your comments

Insert Image

Add Quotation

Add Translate Suggestion

Language select