paolovee

level 3 paolovee submitted about Apr 3, 2019

WCG 2019 Xi'an Game Sports Prize Pool Revealed

Comments 6   |   views 1,643

http://www.wcg.com/news/view/457

WCG finally released the prizes for their titles and also announced that Starcraft 2 is one of the invitational titles to be hosted at the event. This is a long awaited announcement as everyone has been waiting to see what the rewards would be for placing 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Now all we gotta wait for is to see what the prizes will be for the invitational titles of Clash Royale and Starcraft 2.

6 Comments

Sort comment by :

level 2 Rei_Ka

This was me when I saw SC2 in the invitational. Like... YES! WCG just wouldn't be the same without SC2.

level 3 paolovee

@Rei_Ka

I wonder what it means though that CR is also the invitational? Maybe more CR games? And double the prizes for them? I wonder who the specific players are who were invited to play. So many questions haha.

level 2 Rei_Ka

@paolovee

That got me confused as well lol I don't play CR, but I know the game because of my dad. It's weird seeing it in the official games and the invitational.

level 3 paolovee

@Rei_Ka

Your dad plays CR? That's pretty cool. Maybe WCG like CR so much they want to boost it even more. Or they're gonna have some special rules for the invitational like a show match or something.

level 2 HanaSong

Korea will dominate StarCraft II again in WCG. I remember that time in 2013 when Korea claimed Gold, Silver, and Bronze medal for SC2. I'm pretty sure Korea will win Gold again even if SC2 is just an invitational event in WCG 2019

level 4 paolovee

@HanaSong

You think they'll be handing out medals as well for invitational? I have no idea how it'll work honestly haha. They seem pretty secretive and mysterious with some of their announcements. I guess they wanna help build hype which makes sense. I guess it depends on who they invited to play. Maybe there will be enough for all the medals?

Write your comments

Insert Image

Add Quotation

Add Translate Suggestion

Language select