rs3gold5

level 14 rs3gold5 submitted about Sep 5, 2019

Ready for tomorrow's RSorder event to enjoy 7% off cheap runescape 2007 gold

Comments 0   |   views 505

When it comes to ADS speeds, we are talking differences of hundredths osrs gold of a second on most guns and that just not that big of a deal. The reload speed is the fastest though of 1.2 seconds which is .7 seconds faster than it closest competitor: the RE 45. Does that make up for all the other reasons why the gun is bad though? Ehhhh.
If you can follow where the enemy jungler goes then you can use your own laners as bait.This obviously isn't the perfect scenario to be in and it won't work every time. Even the pro players only have about 50 55% win rate.So don't ever give up!Edit: don't think I was very clear.
I will always remember this from the Cluetrain Manifesto: "To understand what's really happening on the Internet, you have to get down beneath the commercial hype and hoopla, which though it gets 90 percent of the press is actually a late arrival. From the beginning, something very different has been brewing online."
This thread and this hypnotic diagram reminded me of a science fiction short story premised around the idea that breakthroughs in psychology and applied mathematics had made it possible to design two dimensional black and white images that would produce extreme effects in anyone who looked at them. The result was a society in perpetual counter terrorism lockdown. An image like "The Parrot" could cause immediate seizures and fatal strokes, and one terrorist sneaking a placard of it into the Superbowl could not only kill everyone in his immediate area but also viewers at home. Our main characters in the story are tweens who attend a school with translucent windows. They've gotten their hands on a low powered nausea inducing image and they've formed a secret club to take turns looking at it. Where can I find this story? [more inside]on Oct 28, 2013
Stop crying. They can change how lag compensation works but again, people moan and cry without understanding shit so they don touch it.With a ping cap you going to have a lower quality of games anyways with so many people being kicked. When your ping spikes, kicked. Dumb idea.What Improvement would I suggest? None really apart from fixing that dreaded +100ms on p2p server hosts but that not a PC concern.
This is simply not accurate, since the large majority of numerical drop rates we have on the wiki are from this drop log project. You decided to interpret that as me saying none of our drop rates from from JMod references, which is obviously ridiculous and not something anyone would ever claim.

Welcome Back to School with enjoying up to 7% discounts for OSRS gold, RS gold and other products on RSorder from Sept.6 to Sept.15, 2019! 

Note:

5% off code "RBS5" for All orders.

7% off code "RBS7" for $120+ orders. 

Besides, you can use 5% off code "RSYK5" for Osrs gold / Runescape 3 Gold and all other products from https://www.rsorder.com/ anytime.

0 Comments

Sort comment by :

Write your comments

Insert Image

Add Quotation

Add Translate Suggestion

Language select