skysolstice

level 2 skysolstice submitted about Apr 3, 2019

Clash Royale is on rise

Comments 4   |   views 354

Check out the Top earners for Clash Royale. https://www.esportsearnings.com/games/464-clash-royale/top-players

You can't deny Clash Royale is on the rise

. They have so many tournaments lined up this year. World Cyber Games 2019 in Xi'an is one to definitely look out for.

They haven't announced the prize pools yet, but I am hoping to see some of these top players compete on the big stage.

Personally, I wanna see Ming against Surgical Goblin. Goblin is unlike any player I have ever seen, and Ming is a mastermind.

I think WCG giving out medals to their winners is really cool and separates them from other competitions. They really are the Olympics of Esports.

4 Comments

Sort comment by :

level 1 Subscibe2Pewds

My dad plays CR, and he's really good. I think he can win both WCG and CR Leagues, but he has work. But yeah, I can see that CR is becoming more and more accepted in esports. If only everyone just leaves the mobile esports to grow, then the 9 yr old army can dominate the world too.

level 6 paulvilanoma

It's cool to see CR and even other mobile games on the rise. Unfortunately they don't get as much respect in the esports world so far as the games are concerned. So as long as CR keeps getting tournaments it is really good for its rep and the scene for mobile games to come.

level 4 skysolstice

My dad plays CR, and he's really good. I think he can win both WCG and CR Leagues, but he has work. But yeah, I can see that CR is becoming more and more accepted in esports. If only everyone just leaves the mobile esports to grow, then the 9 yr old army can dominate the world too.

Subscibe2Pewds- 2019-04-16 23:08:51

lol. That's nice, the game is not on their era but still he enjoys and loved it. I hope CR gets more popularity and grow big in esports like WCG, it will be more interesting every year for sure.

level 3 HeavenlyFaucet

In terms of Competitive mobile gaming, Clash royale is the best. WCG made a wise pick bout that bro

Write your comments

Insert Image

Add Quotation

Add Translate Suggestion

Language select