Sonjiro

level 1 Sonjiro submitted about Apr 13, 2018

How are glass cannon classes fairing in KR after the recent changes?Tier list?

Comments 4   |   views 2,635

Well basically i wanna know how are classes that require damage to be good are fairing in KR.I also wanna know what is the new tierlist if possible.As far as i know the changes are a huge buff to DR so it seems classes that deal damage will be worse.As always its an indirect nerf to DK......But thats to my knowledge so i made this to find out is i am right.How are classes fairing with the new changes+tierlist. Pretty pleasee?

Dk rn:

4 Comments

Sort comment by :

level 1 haxPOW

Hey buddy ! I'm in the same boat as you since I'm playing Musa... I upvote your question, I want to know how does the new patch affect our damage-based-dependant class

level 1 Sonjiro

@haxPOW

Again as far as i know due to the fact that dp gives %DR + the flat you get will make ppl stupidly more tanky.That means stronger block and harder 1-combos.Aka nerf to all damage-dealing classes and buff to the already strong tanky classes.All in all buff to the strong and nerf to the weak.Thats why i wanna know the tierlist in kr right now.To see if i am correct or not.

level 1 Sketchh34

any opinins on tiers with the kr patch? looking into dk..but afraid it might not be worth it in the long run..

level 1 Alesander_Ruiz

I'd like to know as well, since I play tamer

Write your comments

Insert Image

Add Quotation

Add Translate Suggestion

Language select