Talusk

level 1 Talusk submitted about Dec 1, 2018

Trouble creating Black Desert Online account

Comments 2   |   views 595

I'm not sure whether or not this is where I should be posting this, but here is the story and the problem.
A couple of weeks ago, I bought Black Desert Online and started it downloading on steam. It was taking a while, so I decided to make things go smoother once it finished. Some games on steam will have you make an account for them separate from your steam account especially if the game is an MMO. Black Desert Online seemed like one of those games. I looked up the official Black Desert Online website, and sure enough on the website was login and sign up buttons so I made an account and waited for it to finish downloading on steam. When it finished, I launched it and it popped up with an account creation screen. I couldn't figure out how to login, so I tried inputting my information from the first account creation. It told me, "Email already exist." I looked up and found out about the whole two types of accounts and figured out that probably the best solution would be to delete my first account. I deleted it and very quickly got an email saying:

Your request for Account Deletion is complete.
However you can withdraw your request for account deletion within 2 weeks from your Account page after log-in.
If you do not apply for a withdrawl request of account deletion within 2 weeks, your account will be deleted permanently.

I attempted to make a steam account again and got the same results. My conclusion was that I had to wait two weeks before I  could create an account. It has been over two weeks now and I have tried several things, and it still says, "Email already exist." I need help to fix this problem. The one thing I have been most unwilling to do is use a  different email, so I am open to suggestions.

TL;DR Deleted an account waited two weeks and cannot create a new account.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

2 Comments

Sort comment by :

level 1 Silly

contact customer service here https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

side note tho, i heard it is better to have an acc without steam involved.

level 1 Silly

@Silly

edit, this link if you are from eu/Na

Write your comments

Insert Image

Add Quotation

Add Translate Suggestion

Language select