level 1 cabon submitted about Feb 14, 2018
[NA/EU] Patch Notes - 14 February 2018
Comments 0 | views 2,009
We wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day this year! We have some deliciously sweet events for you to dig into this year, in addition to freshly squeezed new drinks that can be purchased to give you and your Guildmates a refreshing boost. Scroll on down for all the latest changes that are available with today’s patch!
Also in the spirit of Valentines, Cupid’s Candy, a special decorative piece you can wear is prepared for all our beloved Adventurers!
- Sweet Valentine! A series of Valentine’s Day themed events have been added:
◦ Event Period: 2/14/2018 After Maintenance - 2/28/2018 Before Maintenance
1. Love in a Bottle
- 2/14 After Maintenance - 2/28 Before Maintenance
- During the event period, Fish to receive the item [Event] Message in a Bottle.
- Upon opening the [Event] Message in a Bottle, you can obtain one of 3 types of messages which you may perform quests with, use to summon and defeat boss monsters, or sell for Silvers!
- 5 temporary Boss Monsters have been added for Valentine’s Day event:
◦ Red Nose
◦ Queen Stoneback Crab
◦ Strong Altar Imp Trainer
2. Chocolate Fun
- 2/14 After Maintenance - 2/28 Before Maintenance
- During the event period, Defeat Monsters or Gather to obtain [Event] Cacao.
- Grind [Event] Cacao to get [Simple Cooking] Cacao Powder which can be combined with Mineral Water and Sugar via Simple Cooking to make [Event] Cacao Chocolate. You’ll need [Simple Cooking] Cacao Powder x10, Mineral Water x2 and Sugar x1 to create [Event] Cacao Chocolate x1
3. Send Love
- 2/15 00:00 UTC - 2/21 Before Maintenance
- [Event] Sweet Gift Letter is available via Challenges (Y).
- Right-click the [Event] Sweet Gift Letter to send a gift letter to the Adventurer of your choice. The Adventurer who receives your mail will get the [Event] Sweet Gift which can be opened to get [Event] Sweet Chest and [Event] Cacao Chocolate as rewards and also an [Event] Sweet Reply. The receiver can then send the [Event] Sweet Reply to another Adventurer who will receive an [Event] Sweet Chest. Share the love with others!
- For additional details on these three lovely events, click < Here >
- Lovely Drop Event!
◦ The drop rate for Hard and Sharp Black Crystal Shards has been temporarily increased for the Valentine’s Day.
◦ 2/14 After Maintenance - 2/28 Before Maintenance
- In the spirit of the season of love, there will also be a Valentine's Day Screenshot event.
◦ Submission Date: February 14th - February 20th (Final Submission Date)
◦ Staff Pick: February 21st - 23rd
◦ Winner Announcement: February 23rd
◦ Please click < Here > for the details of the screenshot contest.
- Firework Expert NPCs have been placed in Velia, Heidel, and Calpheon City to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
- Events Quests of Fortune, Call of Moonlight Fragment, and Hoist your Sails! have ended.
◦ However, Old Bartali Sailboat will continue to be claimable weekly through the same quests. Please continue to hoist your sails!
- The Camera for Auto Run is now more stable so that it doesn’t randomly shake.
- A new Challenge (Y) has been added.
◦ You can now earn “[Event] Golden Bell” after playing more than 3000 hours.
- Fixed the issue preventing you from seeing the Furniture list when Decorating your Friend’s Residence.
- Fixed the issue where the Preview did not show the Main Weapon when selecting Main Weapon right after selecting Awakening Weapon (single piece) in Pearl Shop.
- NPC Wacky Toshi (Marni’s Stone NPC), has been placed in Valencia and Kamasylvia in the following areas:
◦ Desert Naga Temple, Cadry Ruins, Bashim Base, Gahaz Bandit’s Lair, Titium Valley, Roud Sulfur Works, Tooth Fairy Forest (of Forest Ronaros)
◦ Toshi is near each area’s node managers and also near Saira in Desert Naga Temple Nelindo in Tooth Fairy Forest.
◦ You may purchase Marni’s Stones from Toshi, but you will not be able to sell any items to this NPC.
- Improved effect optimization has been applied to the game which will help you enjoy smoother gameplay even when there are many other Adventurers gathered around you.
- A Practice Matchlock can now be rented from NPC Dikzipo in Grána.
- Fixed the floating Sunrise Herbs in Hexe Sanctuary.
- Fixed the issue where some resources in Velia could be Gathered twice in a row.
- Fixed the issue where some resources in Heidel could be Gathered twice in a row.
- Fixed the issue where grass was floating in the air near the Feather Wolf area in the Navarn Steppe.
- Fixed an issue where some Characters would incorrectly display the Awakening Weapon effects while in the Main Weapon standby stance in the Character Selection window.
- Horse skill name ‘Dash’ has been changed to ‘Charge’ to better reflect the entire skill mechanics.
- Fixed the issue where the Great Sword non-combat stance would be incorrectly changed to the Longsword combat stance when changing to the Great Sword combat stance by casting the skill “Great Sword Training” while Sprinting.
- Fixed how the Character would not Sprint when Head Chase could not be cast with key commands in the Great Sword combat stance.
- The skill Awakening: Goyen’s Great Sword can now be casted by using key commands while Sprinting.
- The Video for the skill Successive Charging Slash II has been adjusted to show the correct skill motion.
- Fixed the graphical glitch on the Sorceress’s chest while wearing Karlstein outfit.
- Fixed the graphical glitch on Sorceress’s wrists that occurred when she equipped Epheria Marine Amulet and was wearing her default clothes.
- Fixed the graphical glitch around Sorceress’s hands that occurred when she wore Kisleev/Karlstein/Snowflake Outfit.
- Fixed Berserker’s unnatural elbows that showed when he went into Iron Buster combat stance while equipped with Bheg’s Gloves and Acher Guard Armor.
- Fixed the graphical glitch that intermittently occurred on the lower part of Tamer’s Karlstein Armor when wearing it.
- Fixed the graphical glitch around Tamer’s waist while in combat stance when wearing Karlstein Gloves and Armor.
- Fixed the graphical glitch on Tamer’s hair that occured when wearing Treant Camouflage.
- Fixed the issue where SP was not correctly consumed when casting the skill Heaven’s Echo repeatedly from Quick Slot in combination with pressing key commands for Strong Defense, Guard, and Promptness.
- Fixed the issue when the Witch class moved backwards in Staff combat stance while casting the skill to go into Aad Sphera stance and the key commands for Meteor Shower were pressed, Meteor Shower would be casted but she would not go into Aad Sphera stance.
- Fixed the unnatural movements that occurred when the Witch class stopped moving while going from Aad Sphera to Staff combat stances.
- Fixed the issue when the Witch class was Sprinting while going from Aad Sphera non-combat to combat stance, she would sometimes stay in non-combat stance.
- Improved the functionality of Voltaic Pulse and Detonative Flow while Sprinting.
◦ If you press the ↑ + Shift + F keys while Sprinting, Voltaic Pulse and Detonative Flow are cast.
◦ When Voltaic Pulse is in Cooldown, Detonative Flow is cast instead.
- Improved the functionality of Voltaic Pulse and Thunder Storm while evading backwards.
◦ If you press the ↓ + Shift + F keys while evading backwards, Voltaic Pulse and Thunder Storm are cast.
◦ When Voltaic Pulse is in Cooldown, Thunder Storm is cast instead.
- Improved the functionality of Equilibrium Break and Yoke of Ordeal while evading backwards.
◦ If you press the ↓ key while evading backwards, Equilibrium Break and Yoke of Ordeal are cast.
- Fixed the graphical glitch that occurred when the Witch class went into combat stance while wearing Karlstein.
- Fixed the issue when the Wizard class moved backwards in Staff combat stance while casting the skill to make go into Godr Sphera stance and the key commands for Meteor Shower were pressed, Meteor Shower would be casted but he would not go into Godr Sphera stance.
- Fixed the unnatural movements that occurred when the Wizard class stopped moving while going from Godr Sphera to Staff combat stances.
- Fixed the issue when the Wizard class was Sprinting while going from Godr Sphera non-combat to combat stance, he would sometimes stay in non-combat stance.
- Improved the functionality of Hellfire and Cataclysm while Sprinting.
◦ If you press the ↑ + Shift + F keys while Sprinting, Hellfire and Cataclysm are cast.
◦ When Hellfire is in Cooldown, Cataclysm is cast instead.
- Improved the functionality of Bolide of Destruction and Cataclysm while evading backwards.
◦ If you press the ↓ + Shift + F keys while evading backwards, Bolide of Destruction and Cataclysm are cast.
◦ When Bolide of Destruction is in Cooldown, Cataclysm is cast instead.
- Improved the functionality of Aqua Jail Explosion and Water Sphere while evading backwards.
◦ If you press the ↓ key while evading backwards, Aqua Jail Explosion and Water Sphere are cast.
- The Skill Effect description for Blunt Kick has been changed from Floating to Stiffness, to be consistent with its actual effects.
- Fixed the issue where some of Dark Knight’s skills were continuously causing Stiffness/Stun effects on certain monsters.
- Fixed the graphical issue where the length of the skirt for Dark Knight’s Frostbite Outfit was different between Kriegsmesser and Vediant stances.
- Fixed the issue where the Gardbrace non-combat stance was incorrectly changed to Gauntlet combat stance. This occurred when changing to Gardbrace combat stance by casting the skill Gardbrace Training while Sprinting.
- Now the skill Awakening: Enlightened Gardbrace can be casted by using key commands while Sprinting.
- Fixed how Mystic looked awkward while fighting in Ahon Kirus Armor.
- New items have been added to Guild Shop.
◦ [Guild] Fresh Orange Juice, [Guild] Sweet Wild Berry Juice, [Guild] Sour Green Grape Juice, [Guild] Golden Bell have been added.
◦ Only Guild Masters can purchase and use [Guild] Golden Bell. It functions the same as regular Golden Bell.
◦ You need to be at least a Guild Quartermaster to take out the juice items from the Guild storage, but even regular members may use these items if they are in their Inventory. Regular Guild members can also deposit these items to the Guild storage.
◦ A Character’s Health, Breath, and Strength EXP gain is significantly increased while under the effects of these juices. However, the aforementioned Fitness levels must be 29 or lower to make use of these items.
- The item Sealed Book of Combat (1 Day) has been added to Patrigio’s Secret Shop.
- The item Sealed Book of Combat (15 Days) is now available to be registered at the Marketplace.
◦ The item Blessing of Kamasylve (15 Days) will be registrable at the Marketplace the following week.
- The following items are now bound to your Family instead of your Character:
◦ Valtarra: Sky Token
◦ Valtarra: Earth Token
◦ Valtarra: Death Token
◦ Valtarra: Ruins Token
- All Accuracy Increase effects have been added to each Enhancement stage of Sicil's Necklace.
- New package for new Adventurers will be temporarily available.
◦ [Event] Premium Rookie Pack cannot be purchased by a character who already possesses a Weight Limit +100 LT item.
◦ [Event] Rookie Pack cannot be purchased by a character who already possesses a Weight Limit +50 LT item.
- There has been a change in categories for the following item(s):
◦ Heidel Masquerade sets have changed categories from Costume to Outfit. Please find the item below Outfit tab in the Pearl Shop.
- For details on newly added Pearl Shop items, please click < Here > to go to the Pearl Shop Update Announcement.
- [Event] Cupid's Candy x1 has been given out for the celebration of Valentine’s Day.
◦ Please check your in-game Mail to claim the reward.
- The Practice Matchlock that you rent by investing Contribution Points has been fixed to inflict Hunting-type damage to Wooden Beehives.
- Wooden Beehives (hunting objects) will now receive damage from basic attacks.
- Fixed the issue of Guild Raid Boss Ancient Puturum temporarily freezing when using its charge attack.
- The basic reward items you can get from defeating Vell have been improved.
- Fixed the issue where Navigation Guide was no longer available once you cancelled the Guide for the quest Yaak’s Sacrament.
- The description of the quest “The Leader” has been changed to the following:
◦ Meet Edana's Guardian at the Ancient Stone Chamber using the device behind the artifact
- Combat EXP and Skill EXP have been removed from the following quest rewards:
◦ [Repeat] Mad Scientist's Research Journal
◦ [Repeat] Rhutums Clean-Up Operation
◦ Skill EXP gained from the quest [Repeat] Helm Destroyer! and [Repeat] Destroy Spell! has been removed.
- Descriptions for Crop/Wild Seed Knowledges (Life Skill - Farming) have been fixed.
- The text size of the description on the bottom of the Quick Hotkey Settings window has been made smaller.
- Fixed the issue where the button to Connect in the Character Selection window was not activated even after clicking on Cancel when there is a queue.
- The button for Auto Loop will now be displayed near the destination pin.
- Adjusted the Learnable Skill window to no longer require players to mouse over the skill. Instead, you will now need to click on the desired skill to be directed to the associated description.
- The titles of Set Effects tooltips have been adjusted.
- Long area names in the Item Drop window should now appear correctly.
- Fixed the issue where [Musa] Palgong Outfit’s max price was incorrectly displayed under the Marketplace Information.
- Fixed how some Functional Costumes’ effects were applied abnormally after using View Set Effect.
- Fixed the issue when Pet level up by using Feed All function, it would not gain the rest of the EXP after the level increase.
- Fixed how a Character would stop both reading and gaining Knowledge when you changed that Character, who was reading a book by interacting with a Bookshelf item in the Residence, to another.
Sort comment by :
Add Translate Suggestion
level 24 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park 1 week ago
level 23 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park 2 weeks ago
level 23 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park 3 weeks ago
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Oct 24th - Alchemy Mastery added, Life Skill Mastery buff, New Alchemy Stones
level 21 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Oct 24, 2018
level 22 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park 4 weeks ago
level 22 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Nov 6, 2018
level 22 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Oct 31, 2018
level 1 Soojong "Cabon" Lee Apr 10, 2018
level 21 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Oct 17, 2018
level 20 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Oct 10, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Oct 4th - Black Spirit Skill Changes, Great Marni's Stones, Drieghan Boxes added
level 20 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Oct 4, 2018