level 1 cabon submitted about Feb 7, 2018
[NA/EU] Patch Notes - 7th February 2018
Comments 0 | views 5,182
Valentine’s Day is coming up next week and you will see the world of BDO to be a bit more flirtatious than usual and seasonal decorations reflect all the love in the air…xoxo.
But not all is love and flowers, there is also a danger lurking. Ancient Puturum has been spotted in Valencia and Guilds are called in to face this threat.
Also, a new attendance reward cycle has started so be diligent and be rewarded for it!
- The Hide Other Character function (Shift + F5) has been adjusted now to function appropriately
- The Guild Bonus distribution conditions have been amended.
- Any Guild with at least 30 members, whether or not they hold a Node or Territory, can now distribute Guild Bonuses.
- Guild Bonuses can be distributed once every seven days and can be up to 40% of your Guild Funds.
- Since the Guild Bonus distribution conditions have been amended, the distribution date tracking has now been reset.
- For Guilds with Guild Funds over 20 billion Silver, the Guild Welfare Reserves tax rates have been amended as follows:
20 - 29.9 Billion Silver
7% of Guild Funds
10% of Guild Funds
30 - 49.9 Billion Silver
10% of Guild Funds
15% of Guild Funds
50 - 89.9 Billion Silver
15% of Guild Funds
20% of Guild Funds
- If a Guild’s Guild Funds are over 90 billion Silver, then 20% will be taken for the Guild Welfare Reserves.
- The Silver received from the Combat Fame portion of the House Fame Fund has been increased by 20%.
- A new Guild Boss ‘Ancient Puturum’ has been added to Valencia.
- Ancient Puturum Summon Scroll can be obtained from the new guild mission Boss Subjugation.
- New titles have been added for delivering the final blow to Ancient Puturum.
- Puturum Slayer
- Titles will vary depending on the size of guild summoning Ancient Puturum.
- The amount of bonus Silver granted to the seller, when selling items via Pre-Order in the Marketplace, has been adjusted.
- When you sell an item via Pre-Order, you will get a bonus of 20% of the difference between the the registered price and the price at which the item was sold.
- The difference cannot be bigger than twice the registered price.
- Items that are blue grade or higher and Enhanced to PEN (V) that are registered in the Marketplace will now be sold first to those who Pre-Ordered the items.
- If there are no Pre-Orders in place, then the item will be sold via the Bidding process.
- Although PEN (V) items are items with the highest level of Enhancement, their Marketplace prices are lower than what their value should dictate. To offset this, we changed it so that these items are first sold through Pre-Orders. Therefore, rather than us directly changing the maximum price for such items, we are leaving it on the hands of you Adventurers to decide how much these items are worth, by prioritizing Pre-Order.
- Now, if an item is sold via Pre-Order the Recent Price will be listed not as the registered price but the price sold via Pre-Order.
- The number of Farming Byproducts needed to make Stonetail Fodder have been amended.
- Previously, 15 to 25 Farming Byproducts (depending on the type) were needed but now you can combine 20 each, from any two different types, of Farming Byproducts with Simple Cooking to more easily make Stonetail Fodder.
- You can now find Stonetail Fodder in the Crafting Notes.
- Advanced Altar of Training has been reopened.
- New Attendance Rewards have been added for the period between February 8th 00:00 UTC to March 14th 23:59 UTC.
- Check attendance daily and enjoy rewards like Memory Fragments, [Event] Lauren Family Gift Box, [Event] Shakatu’s Seals and more!
- The game world has been decorated in a Valentine’s Day theme.
- Since the Valentine’s Day theme may overlap with certain Soldier NPCs, some relevant Soldier NPCs have been moved slightly.
- The additional period in which you could exchange [Event] Snowflake item has been ended.
- The New Year Wish Lantern theme background has been removed.
- If you want to exchange Peridot Leaf or Peridot Petal with NPC Variel, you will need to click on the relevant items for exchange, not press R key.
- Fixed the goat that was stuck in a stone on Goat Mountain, Serendia.
- Fixed the issue where NPC Rumbling Spirit from Mirumok Ruins was intermittently missing.
- Fixed the issue with unnatural falling motions Characters made when falling off the bridge handrails near Heidel.
- The terrain of Hystria Ruins have been improved so that Characters can move more naturally inside the area.
- Fixed the graphical issue that cause some areas in southern Kamasylvia to look underwater.
- Objects have been improved so you can now smoothly move towards the roof next to the castle gates inside Mediah Castle.
- Your horse will stay put if you move further than a certain distance after Calling it.
- Fixed the issue where Grapple Resistance was not properly applied up to the Max 60%.
- The messages that shows when sitting, lying down, or walking are now displayed regardless of a Character’s level.
- The message that appears when you are moving in the combat stance saying you should press Tab to change back to the non-combat stance will now only appear for Characters under Lv.30.
- Fixed the unnatural appearance of the feathers on the back of Cavaro Shoes that appeared when the following Classes were Sprinting:Witch, Maehwa, Valkyrie, Dark Knight, and Mystic
- Fixed the issue where Emergency Escape intermittently did not work normally while using other Skills.
- Fixed the issue where a Character that used Emergency Escape sometimes would walk towards another Character
- Fixed the issue players experienced when the Ranger transitioned from combat to non-combat stance while moving forward, causing you to see her weapon in her hands intermittently.
- If Sorceress already learned the skill Flow: Rushing Crow, holding LMB + RMB after using Dark Flame in Amulet combat stance will activate extra hits followed by Flow: Rushing Crow
- In this case, after Flow: Rushing Crow is used, she will go into Scythe combat stance
- Fixed the graphical glitch on Sorceress’s Snowflake costume that appeared around her neck.
- Fixed the graphical glitch with Tamer’s Atanis Helmet.Fixed the graphical glitch on Tamer’s lower back while wearing Karlstein Armor.
- The issue where the Witch could jump once more in midair while in combat after transitioning from Aad Sphera non-combat mode to combat mode has been fixed.
- The issue where the Witch could not use Aad Sphera skills intermittently after transitioning from Staff (Main Weapon) combat mode to Aad Sphera (Awakening Weapon) mode has been fixed.
- The issue where the Witch could not switch to Aad Sphera intermittently while jumping and transitioning from Staff (Main Weapon) combat mode to Aad Sphera (Awakening Weapon) mode has been fixed.
- The issue where the Witch could not switch to Aad Sphera when the Witch’s Staff (Main Weapon) skills were being performed with keys while transitioning from Staff (Main Weapon) combat mode to Aad Sphera (Awakening Weapon) mode has been fixed.
- The issue where the cooldown of transitioning skills to switch from Staff (Main Weapon) to Aad Sphera (Awakening Weapon) was not being properly applied while trying to switch while moving forward has been fixed.
- The issue where the Witch could not switch to Staff (Main Weapon) while Sprinting in Aad Sphera (Awakening Weapon) combat mode intermittently has been fixed.
- The issue where the Witch’s Aad Sphera (Awakening Weapon) skills were being performed intermittently even when Staff (Main Weapon) skills were initiated while Sprinting after switching to Staff (Main Weapon) combat mode from Aad Sphera (Awakening Weapon) combat mode has been fixed.
- Fixed the graphical glitch for Witch’s Karlstein Outfit arm piece that appeared on combat stance.
- Fixed the graphical glitch on Witch’s legs when wearing Muskan’s Shoes and any Armor together.
- This issue where the Wizard could jump once more in midair while in combat after transitioning from Godr Sphera non-combat mode to combat mode has been fixed.
- The issue where the Wizard could not use Godr Sphera skills intermittently after transitioning from Staff (Main Weapon) combat mode to Godr Sphera (Awakening Weapon) mode has been fixed.
- The issue where the Wizard could not switch to Godr Sphera intermittently while jumping and transitioning from Staff (Main Weapon) combat mode to Godr Sphera (Awakening Weapon) mode has been fixed.
- The issue where the Wizard could not switch to Godr Sphera when the Wizard’s Staff (Main Weapon) skills were being performed with keys while transitioning from Staff (Main Weapon) combat mode to Godr Sphera (Awakening Weapon) mode has been fixed.
- The issue where the cooldown of transitioning skills to switch from Staff (Main Weapon) to Godr Sphera (Awakening Weapon) was not being properly applied while trying to switch while moving forward has been fixed.
- The issue where the Wizard could not switch to Staff (Main Weapon) while Sprinting in Godr Sphera (Awakening Weapon) combat mode intermittently has been fixed.
- The issue where the Wizard’s Godr Sphera (Awakening Weapon) skills were being performed intermittently even when Staff (Main Weapon) skills were initiated while Sprinting after switching to Staff (Main Weapon) combat mode from Godr Sphera (Awakening Weapon) combat mode has been fixed.
- The description saying that Quick Slot is available for the skill Ultimate Chaos: Red Moon has been removed.
- While moving after using Target Chase in Sah Chakram combat stance, Sah Chakram Training can now be used with RMB during the cooldown for Lunar Dash.
- If you use the following skills from above a certain height, Striker will now show a falling motion:Flow: Landslide, Flow: Nimbus Strike
- If you use the following skills from above a certain height, Mystic will now show a falling motion:Flow: Landslide, Flow: Sky Rammer
- Some Elixir items have had their Cooldown changed to 10 sec.
- In order to prevent possible ”cooldown” that may arise due to connection delays from issues such as loading time differences depending on unique PC settings and preferences, cooldown of under 1 minute will reset after reconnecting back to the client from the Character Selection screen.
- To not inconvenience our Adventurers because of this change, we have reduced the Cooldown of Elixir items.
- However, the cooldown for Elixirs like the Whale Tendon Elixir, Elixir of Deep Sea, and Perfume of Courage have not been changed.
- A new Mix & Match button has been added to the Pearl Shop.
- If you click the button to activate the Mix & Match function, your Character’s outfit will not change even if you select a outfit set.
- If you select single outfit pieces, you can preview the outfit ensemble you have chosen.
- Removed “Craftable only after Ultimate Reform Stone update release” from the crafting instructions for Ultimate Reform Stones.
- Chances of getting each item from the following boxes have been changed to be equal to one another:
- Fishing Boat of Abundance Part Box
- High-Quality Wagon Part Box
- You can now get Magic Tanning Knife from the Spellbound Tool Boxes that can be obtained from Black Spirit’s Adventure.
- For details on newly added Pearl Shop items, please click < Here > to go to the Pearl Shop Update Announcement.
- The Rhutum Outstation Exploration Node Manager NPC, Resting Rhutum, has been fixed so he will no longer be attacked by monsters.
- The movements of Lopters, World Boss Vell’s Fragments, have become more natural.
- After completing the following quests, 5 to 10 Prognyl Silver Bars will now be rewarded.
- You can sell Prognyl Silver Bars at the Currency Exchange (e.g. via Storage Keeper NPCs) for 20,000 Silver.
- Combat EXP and Skill EXP now can be obtained from completing some of the existing recurring quests.
- When you gain Knowledge about each Boss monster during the following quests, you can no longer immediately get the special quests to confront the Boss monster.
- You can accept the special quest to confront the Boss monster the day after completing the following quests.
- [Special V] The King of Navarn Steppe (1/W)
- [Special IV] Manshaum Mutant (1/D)
- [Special VI] The Rules of the Forest (1/D)
- [Special VI] The Mightiest Warrior (1/W)
- You can now gain each Boss monster’s Knowledge after completing the following quests.
- [Special I] Possessed Giants (1/D)
- [Special I] Stop the Rite (1/D)
- [Special I] Mediah's Exiled Force (1/D)
- [Special I] Secret Cultist Research (1/D)
- [Special I] Wicked Atmosphere of the Ruins (1/D)
- [Special II] The Terror Revived (1/W)
- [Special II] A Scheme under the Monastery (1/W)
- [Special II] Kzarka Shrine (1/W)
- The Knowledge “Sezec Hunter” can be gained from talking to NPC Abdul Jaum along with NPC Telshir during the quest The Incompatible Ones.
- Combat and Skill EXP and Prognyl Silver Bar have been added as reward to some of the recurring quests.
- Fixed the issue with scrolling in the Recruit Guild Member section on the Guild window.
- New colors for the Journal have been added to help differentiate the following:
- Title Obtained and Level Achievement (yellow)
- Enhancement Failed and Death (red)
- Enhancement Success (blue)
- Some texts in the Guild History will now be marked in different colors.
- Guild creation, Guild Bonus distribution etc. will now be in blue
- Guild war start/end, Guild member recruitment/leaving etc. will now be in yellow
- Fixed the issue with some text about Recovering Maximum Durability appearing in the item tooltip for Lantern items.
- The names of the Epheria Frigate ship parts that can be crafted in the Level 4 Ship Part Workshop on Port Epheria 1-4, 2F have been corrected.
- Fixed the issue where the World Chat button was missing from chat window after using the Megaphone.
- The size of tooltips should now adjust to the amount of text within.
- Fixed the issue where Characters were able to go through the wall of Kzarka Shrine.
- Fixed the issue where the Characters were not following the mouse cursor when the button View was on in Customization.
- Fixed the issue where characters were not attacked by monsters in certain areas in Hystria.
Sort comment by :
Add Translate Suggestion
level 1 Harv May 16, 2018
level 1 Husky Apr 9, 2018
level 1 Yullie Jan 25, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Jan 11th: Lahn Awakening, Sorc Buff, Val&Kama AP Cap removed, Asula Acc Enhancement
level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Jan 11, 2018
[KR] Choose any costume pieces you like and get the Pearl Costume Set Bonuses! Pearl Costume Set Bonus improved on Black Desert Online KR
level 1 Soojong "Cabon" Lee Jan 4, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Dec 28th: Maehwa Basic AP Buff, New World Boss and New Boss main-hand weapon
level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Dec 27, 2017
level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Dec 27, 2017
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes April 10th - Galley and Epheria Sailboat/Frigate buffed, New Conquest War item added
level 31 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Apr 10, 2019
level 30 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Mar 27, 2019
level 30 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Mar 20, 2019
level 30 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Mar 13, 2019