level 1 iSoo submitted about Jan 31, 2018
[NA/EU] Patch Notes - 31st January 2018
Comments 0 | views 2,235
Guilds are called to arms to face a new powerful foe, Guild Boss: Muskan. The challenge is to help and protect NPC Hakkon or you will have no chance of defeating Muskan.
After a hard day of fighting evil, even the most accomplished hero needs some rest, repair equipment and also important, sort their pockets, containing all the shiny loot obtained. Naphart Campsite helps with that, by saving adventurers the commute after a long shift of sword work.
- A new Challenge “Call of Moonlight Fragment” has been added.
- Event Period: Feb. 1st 00:00 UTC ~ Feb. 14th 09:00 UTC
- During the event period, [Event] Moonlight Shard, which you can combine with a Memory Fragment with Alchemy, can be obtained from Challenges (Y) per one hour of playtime.
- Max 2 [Event] Moonlight Shards are obtainable per Family per day.
- Perform Simple Alchemy with Memory Fragment x1 and [Event] Moonlight Shard x1 to obtain:
- Memory Fragment x1~3
- A chance to get a [Event] Moonlight Shard x1
- You can exchange [Event] Snowflake items during the following extended period.
- Extended Period: Jan. 31st After Maintenance - Feb. 7th Before Maintenance
- Item lots under the “Black Stone” category in the Marketplace can now be purchased even if they are not being sold at the minimum price.
- However, in order to perform Bidding, the item must be at the minimum price.
- You can now Transport Family-bound items between Storages
- A new title “Fashionista” has been added for Mix and Match Event winners.
- The chances of getting Cooking Honey, High-Quality Cooking Honey or Top-Quality Honey from Processing after gaining the Knowledge “Beehive” have been changed.
- The quests to obtain Supporting Funds in Balenos, Serendia, Calpheon, and Mediah have been removed. In addition to this, the basic Combat Fame reward has been increased by 50,000 Silver Coins.
- The tooltip for Combat Fame in the My Information window has been changed accordingly.
- New game content has been added:Guild Boss: Muskan of MadnessNaphart Campsite
- Item Drop Information has been added to the ESC Menu.
- With this new Item Drop Information window, you can get an overview of the items that are dropped at certain Monster Zones.
- NPCs Mizella (Imperial Crafting Delivery) and Falleve (Imperial Fishing Delivery) can now be found near the Storage Keeper NPC.
- NPC Cyclamen (Imperial Delivery) can now be found near NPC Hyacinth (Stable Keeper).
- Luciano Pietro’s dialogue after you have over 900 Amity with him has been changed.
- Now the steep slope path located south of Calpheon Castle has been improved for easier climbing, and the stairs leading to the Command Post inside the Castle have been widened.
- The path between the Serendia Eastern Border and Mediah has been improved.
- The bridge in front of Mediah Castle has become wider and you should now be able to go directly from that bridge onto the roof next to the castle gates inside.
- Fixed the issue where the camera shook violently when you were the rear passenger on a Two-seater horse. Also, the camera will now automatically zoom out so you will be able to get a better view of your surroundings.
- Fixed the graphical glitch that showed boats such as Galleys and Epheria Sailboats to be floating mid-air.
- The possibility of obtaining a higher Tier Horse after breeding has been increased.
<All classes >
- You can now jump while equipped with a [Combat] Trina Demolition Axe.
-If you are Knockdowned while equipped with one of the following items, you can now use Evasion by pressing a Directional Key (W/A/S/D) twice or SHIFT + Directional Key.
- Matchlock, Cymbals, Fishing Rod, [Combat] Trina Demolition Axe, [Combat] Trina Matchlock, Trumpet, Drum
- If you are Knockdowned while equipped with one of the following items, you can now use LMB or RMB to get up more quickly.
- Matchlock, Cymbals, Fishing Rod, [Combat] Trina Demolition Axe
- Fixed the issue where when these Classes fell from a low height in Awakened-non-combat stances, it automatically triggered their Awakened-combat stances.
- Sorceress, Giant, Valkyrie
- Knockdown on good charged hits → Knockdown on good hits
- Fixed the issue where the skill Pulverize would be cast erroneously when trying to cast Flow: Reckless Blow.
- The stats for Attack Range and HP Recovery for the skill Flow: Tempest has been edited to accurately reflect the actual effect that is applied when the skill is used.
- Fixed the graphical glitch that occurred occasionally when Ranger went from her Longbow to non-combat stance while moving forward, causing her Longbow to still be in her hands.
- Fixed the issue when EP was sometimes consumed twice when using Evasive Shot then Blasting Gust in quick succession.
- Fixed the graphical glitch that showed Berserker wearing Bheg’s Gloves on both arms when only wearing Eckett Armor top.
- Fixed the issue where Valkyrie’s Visor Setting was not properly applied when wearing Treant Camouflage.
- Fixed the issue when sometimes the Witch could not swap from Staff to Aad Sphera stance.
- Fixed the issue where the Witch would stop when using Toxic Flood while moving forward in Aad Sphera stance and then changing to Staff stance.
- Fixed the issue where the Witch would stop when using Psyche of Aad Sphera while sprinting in Aad Sphera stance and then changing to Staff stance.
- Fixed the graphical glitch on Witch’s chest while wearing Treant Camouflage.
- Fixed the graphical glitch on Witch’s knees upon wearing Grunil Armor.
- Fixed the issue where the Wizard would stop when using Lava Field while moving forward in Godr Sphera stance and then changing to Staff stance.
- Fixed the issue where the Wizard would stop when using Controlled Madness while sprinting in Godr Sphera stance and then changing to Staff stance.
- Maehwa’s landing motion when falling from a certain height should now be more natural looking.
- Fixed the graphical glitch that occurred when the skill combo Ninjutsu: Shadow Clone → Ninjutsu: Shadow Stomp was used right after the skill Shuriken/Kunai Throw while the skill Ninjutsu: Clone was in Cooldown.
- Fixed the issue where the sprinting effect was not applied when jumping during sprinting while Target Chase effect is on.
- You can now cast the Target Chase with ↓+ Q keys while in the transition stance.The sprinting effect for Target Chase will now be applied during the transition stance too.
- Fixed the graphical glitch that occured on Ninja’s wrists and arms while wearing Grave Keeper Clothes and Blue Tiger Gloves together.
- The cooldown time of the skill Awakening: Crimson Sah Chakram will no longer be applied when using the skill Lunar Dash from Quick Slot in Sah Chakram stance.
- Fixed the issue where only the cooldown time of the skill Flash Slash was applied while the actual skill was not activated when Flash Slash was used directly after Lunar Dash via Quick Slot in Sah Chakram/Shortsword stances.
- Fixed the graphical glitch that occurred when the skill combo Ninjutsu: Shadow Clone → Ninjutsu: Shadow Stomp was used right after the skill Shuriken/Kunai Throw while the skill Ninjutsu: Clone was on Cooldown.
- Fixed the issue where Gauntlet skills were casting slowly after using the skill Crouching Wolf from Quick Slot in Gardbrace stance.
- Falling motions will now be properly displayed when using the skill Jump Attack from a height of 10m or higher.
- The attack motions for the skill Jump Attack have been changed.
- Mystic’s landing motion when falling from a certain height should now be more natural.
- Grunil and Rocaba armor Set Effects have been changed from Helmet/Gloves and Armor/Shoes Set Effects to 2-Set and 3-Set Effects.
- Fixed the abnormal Durability consumption of Hunting Matchlock and quest/rental Matchlocks.
- You will not be able to use an Awakened Giant Chief Summon Scroll if you are in the middle of the quest “Confronting the Awakened Gehaku”.
- Ship License: Raft, can now be bought from a Fish Vendor or Wharf Manager NPC.
- You can now get the following items with a Sub-Weapon Exchange Coupon.
- Green grade Sub-weapons that have been upgraded to Blue grade.
- Accuracy Sub-weapons that got upgraded to Ultimate.
- Krea Sub-weapons
- Rosar Sub-weapons
- The effect of the Pure Black Stone that gives AP boost has been changed from All AP +500 to +250.
- Fixed the issue where 6 and 8-Set Effects were not properly applied when wearing following Life Clothes:
- Alchemist’s Clothes
- Craftsman’s Clothes
- Cook’s Clothes
- Farmer’s Clothes
- For details on newly added Pearl Shop items, please click < Here > to go to the Pearl Shop Update Announcement.
- Essence of Fury is rewarded for completing the related Subjugation Quest. You can exchange 15 of them for a [Guild] Muskan of Madness Scroll or [Guild] Awakened Muskan of Madness Summon Scroll from NPC Hakkon or a Guild Manager NPC.
- [Guild] Muskan of Madness Scroll and [Guild] Awakened Muskan of Madness Summon Scroll can be used at the Bloody Monastery.
- You can obtain Muskan’s Shoes, JIN Magical Crystal – Hystria, BON Magical Crystal Hystria, or WON Magical Crystal – Hystria by defeating Muskan of Madness.
- This monster is a Guild Boss. You’ll need to team up with and help protect NPC Hakkon to defeat the boss together.
- This fearsome Guild Boss will require significant manpower and strategy to defeat.
- Please note: Use of both Muskan of Madness Scrolls will not summon multiple Bosses if used concurrently. If a second scroll is activated while a Muskan boss has already been summoned, it will not spawn until the first is defeated or very low on HP
- Recommended AP in the World Map has been changed as follows:
- Fixed the issue where some Wandering Rogue Prisons were hovering in the air in the Wandering Rogue Den.
- Rearranged some Pila Ku monsters so that they are no longer clipping into certain objects.
- Fixed an issue where some monsters in the Pila Ku Jail character model would appear to be in a different physical location than they actually were.
- Fixed the issue where the stones loaded in Saunil Immobile Catapults were invisible.
- Additional Beehives have been added.
- Grass Root Nymphs, Fire Root Nymphs, and Earth Root Nymphs have been added at a cave near Crioville.
- Fixed the abnormal placement of some Grass Root Nymphs, Fire Root Nymphs, Earth Root Nymphs, and Root Nymph Rest Areas.
- Fire Root Nymphs will drop Black Stones (Weapon) and Tough Tree Roots.
- Grass Root Nymphs and Earth Root Nymphs will drop Black Stones (Armor) and Tough Tree Roots.
- The following items can be obtained from Grass Root Nymphs, Fire Root Nymphs, and Earth Root Nymphs.
- Ancient Relic Crystal Shard
- Spirit's Leaf
- You can now loot Tough Tree Roots after destroying Root Nymph Rest Areas.
- You will now get 100% more EXP from defeating Grass Root Nymphs, Fire Root Nymphs, and Earth Root Nymphs.
- You can accept these quests from either Dius at Port Epheria or Croix at Velia with a Character who is at least Sailing Beginner 3.
- A Treasure Swimming in the Ocean
- Outlaws in the Ocean
- Stay sharp!
- Wanted: Hekaru
- Wanted: Ocean Stalker
- Looming Threats from the Ocean
- Ocean Predators
- Four new daily quests for obtaining Farming EXP has been added.
- These daily Quests are available once per day, per Family.
- These Daily Quests can be shared within a player’s Family.
- There will be 5 Quests per Territory. You may only select one of these Quests per Territory, but you can do Quests from different Territories simultaneously.
- For example, you can accept one of the following Gathering Quests in Serendia, and accept another one in Mediah then do them simultaneously.
- These Daily Quests can be shared within player’s Family.
- Depending on the Cooking Level of your Character, the Quest completion conditions may differ even for Quests with the same names.
- The items needed to complete the quest “How to Survive the Wilderness” have been changed to items that can be easily Gathered in the surrounding area.
- A new story Quest series have been added to Crioville. You can accept it from Crioville villager with a Character that has already completed the quest “Undecided Dilemma.”
- Nightmare in Crioville
- For the Root Nymph
- Offer the Fish
- Inside the Cave
- A Fishy Offering
- In the Quests window (O), the Recurring quests under “Calpheon City Contribution” are now in a different order.
- In the Quests window (O), the quest for getting a Campsite is now under “Start of Camping” under the “Suggested” tab.
- Now you must have the Black Seal in possession when talking to Freharau in order to see the dialogue for exchanging Black Seals with Black Stones.
- Mouse over the round “View Set Effect” button to see the applied Set Effect(s).
- Click the button to read more about it in detail.
- Fixed the issue that prevented Red Battlefield Rankings from displaying correctly in the Ranking window.
- Fixed the issue where the button “Return of an Archaeologist” wasn’t displayed after using the item Archaeologist's Map.
- The line above and below the alerts shown on the screen when getting an Item, Knowledge, etc. should now be correctly displayed.
- Fixed the issue that sometimes caused the descriptions and icons of Marni’s Stones from correctly updating according to the Stones’ status.
- Tooltips have been added to the Hide Helmet and Open Visor buttons in the Pearl Shop.
- A new feature “Quick Hotkey” has been added.
- You can set “Quick Hotkeys” (ALT + Key combination) for frequently used features such as:
Recharging Alchemy Stones
Opening Maid Storage
Opening Maid Marketplace
Checking in All Pets
Taking Out Pet Group 3
Taking Out Pet Group 2
Taking Out Pet Group 1
Checking Trade Info
Remote Collecting Campsite
- After you upload your custom Preset in the Edit UI mode, the setting for toggling the Skill Guide should now be implemented correctly.
- Different images now be will be used as backgrounds for Nouver, Kutum, and Karanda’s alerts.
- The description in the item tooltips about not being able to register the following items in the Marketplace has been removed.
- [Tamer] Fairy Jackie Costume Set
- [Witch] Ghost Bride Costume Set
- [Ranger] Audria Outfit Set
- The following sets have been adjusted to display content that accurately reflects the items listed in their descriptions:
- Golden Prop Set
- Sunset Prop Set
- Golden Sunset Prop Set
- Sweet Home Prop Set
- Sweet Bear Complete Prop Set
- Cat Prop Set
- Margoria Whale Prop Set
- Spring Sun Prop Set
- Spring Heart Prop Set
- Spring Scent Prop Set
- Coral Shine White Conch Prop Set
- Coral Shine Blue Shell Prop Set
- Coral Shine Star Shell Prop Set
- Heidelian Wine Prop Set
- Fintomaria Sailing Prop Set
- [Spooky Halloween] Heart Prop Set
- [Spooky Halloween] Diamond Prop Set
- [Spooky Halloween] Spade Prop Set
- Fixed the graphical glitch on Frosty Wood Prop Set A and Frosty Wood Prop Set B in the Pearl Shop.
- The message stating ‘Durability will be reduced’ when Enhancing Accessories will not appear anymore.
- Dye Window has been fixed to automatically show Awakening stance when you click on Awakening weapon, and show Main Weapon stance when you click on Main Weapon.
- The question mark button has been removed from when opening a Campsite Storage.
- Fixed the issue where the Inventory and Equipment windows overlapping when opened.
- Fixed the issue where resetting the Chat Filter in Settings did not work.
- When you click on a Skill in the Learnable Skill window you should now be directed to the correct Skill.
- Fixed the issue where the Notice window from ESC Menu would sometimes appear in front the window that appears when clicking on an Event banner.
- Fixed the graphical glitch that caused the grass near Calpheon Castle to appear as if floating.
- Fixed the issue where a single resource was able to be gathered twice in the area near Calpheon Castle.
- Fixed the issue where Characters would collide with their Residence doors.
- Fixed the issue where the beard and helmet of Monster Pet Centaurus appeared crooked.
- Uploading more than 1 image on the Photo Gallery is not working as intended and this issue will be investigated and resolved shortly.
- Valtarra Advanced Training Manual will be available with the following update.
Sort comment by :
Add Translate Suggestion
[Black Desert Online] Interview with the Pearl Abyss Developers: "A New Skill System and the Great Sea Will Arrive This Summer"
level 36 Woo "Ready" Hyun Jul 16, 2019
Black Desert Online Global Lab Patch Notes July 13th: Shai's New Talent (Awakening) and Capotia Accessory Enhancement
level 36 Woo "Ready" Hyun Jul 12, 2019
level 35 Woo "Ready" Hyun Jul 9, 2019
level 35 Woo "Ready" Hyun Jun 21, 2019
level 35 Woo "Ready" Hyun Jun 26, 2019
Black Desert Online Global Lab Patch Notes June 27th - Kunoichi Buffs, Cron Meal Buffs, and UI Optimizations
level 35 Woo "Ready" Hyun Jun 27, 2019
level 35 Woo "Ready" Hyun Jun 19, 2019
level 34 Woo "Ready" Hyun Jun 12, 2019
Black Desert Online KR Patch Notes June 5th Highlights: Striker Buffs, Fadus Rework, and New Ear Accessory
level 34 Woo "Ready" Hyun Jun 4, 2019
level 34 Woo "Ready" Hyun Jun 8, 2019
level 34 Woo "Ready" Hyun Jun 3, 2019
Black Desert Online KR Patch Notes May 30th - New Launcher, Wizard & Witch Buffs, and New Shakatu's Seals
level 34 Woo "Ready" Hyun May 30, 2019
level 34 Woo "Ready" Hyun May 24, 2019
level 34 Woo "Ready" Hyun May 23, 2019
level 34 Woo "Ready" Hyun May 23, 2019
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes April 10th - Galley and Epheria Sailboat/Frigate buffed, New Conquest War item added
level 31 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Apr 10, 2019
level 30 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Apr 3, 2019
level 22 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Nov 6, 2018
level 30 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Mar 27, 2019
level 30 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Mar 20, 2019
level 30 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Mar 13, 2019
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Mar 6th - Warrior, Sorc, Valk, Ranger, Tamer, Musa, and Maehwa Skill Damage Buffs
level 29 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Mar 6, 2019
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Feb 27th - Shadow Arena Spring Season begins, More money from House Fame Fund
level 28 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Feb 27, 2019