level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park submitted about Jan 25, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Jan 25th: More damage for 160-243 AP Players, New Guild Raid, New Life Skill Quests
Comments 8 | views 40,167
More on Black Desert Online: A Simple Guide on Vell, the new Ocean Raid Boss
New Event: Packages for New Players are on sale!
- From Jan 25th to Feb 8th
You can now jump with [Combat]Trina Demolition Axe equipped.
When your character is knocked down with the following items equipped, you can use Evasion (rolling) by pressing Shift + directional keys.
- Matchlocks, Cymbals, Fishing Rods, Trina Demolition Axe, Trina Matchlock, Trumpet, DrumWhen your character is knocked down with the following items equipped, you can get up quicker by right clicking or left clicking.
- Matchlocks, Cymbals, Fishing Rods, Trina Demolition Axe
The guide sentence that appears when your character sits down/crouches/walks will not appear anymore if your character is above level 51.
Characters with 160 to 243 AP will deal additional damage.
Skill description of Flow: Reckless Blow has been edited to match the actual skill.
- Knock down on good charged hits > Knock down on good hits
The AoE of Flow: Tempest will be a circle that matches the skill’s graphics.
Flow: Tempest will recover 50 HP per hit instead of 150.
(The above changes on Flow: Tempest were reverted as of the Jan 26th update. Please refer to: https://www.invenglobal.com/forum/blackdesertonline/4-patch-notes/73-short-kr-patch-notes-jan-26th-flow-tempest-nerf-reverted-small-fixes)
When you press RMB or LMB while using Flow: Reckless Blow, the skill’s damage before charging (not the damage of Pulverize) will be dealt to targets.
- You can now use Flow: Reckless Blow independently without locking Pulverize. (Update)
Skill description of Flow: Reckless Blow regarding keyboard commands has been edited.
Fixed the graphical glitches with Bern Armor and Clead Gloves.
Fixed an issue where the Ranger’s weapons were still visible after switching to non-combat stance while moving forward in non-awakening mode.
Fixed an issue where the Ranger did not use any MP during cooldown by using Blasting Gust consecutively with the Ultimate: Evasive Shots combo.
Skill description of Legendary Beast Dance has been edited to match the actual skill.
Fixed an issue where the hide/show facial masks option did not work for Treant Camouflage
The animation when the Maehwa falls down from a tall height has changed to look more natural
[Wizard and Witch]
Fixed an issue where the Wizard/Witch could not switch from Staff to Aad/Godr Sphera.
Fixed an issue where the Witch would stop moving when switching to Staff after using Toxic Flood while moving forward.
Fixed an issue where the Witch would stop moving when switching to Staff after using Psyche of Aad Sphera while sprinting.
Fixed the graphical glitch with Dreaming Star Robe.
Fixed an issue where the Wizard would stop moving when switching to Staff after using Lava Field while moving forward.
Fixed an issue where the Wizard would stop moving when switching to Staff after using Controlled Madness while sprinting.
Fixed the graphical glitches with Inquirer’s Destiny Hat and Snowflake Armor N.
[Ninja and Kunoichi]
Fixed the animation glitch that occurred when the Ninja/Kuno uses the combo of Kunai/Shuriken Throw-Ninjutsu: Shadow Stomp-Ninjutsu: Shadow Clone when Ninjutsu: Shadow Clone is on cooldown.
When using Lunar Dash with quick slots, the cooldown of Awakening: Crimson Sah Chakram will not be applied.
Fixed an issue where using Lunar Dash with quick slots and then using Flash Slash did not activate Flash Slash even though the cooldown was on.
Fixed an issue where Target Chase did not work after jumping while sprinting with Target Chase on.
You can now use Target Chase by pressing S+Q in the transition stance of Awakening mode.
Target Chase (sprinting speed and stamina) will work during transition stance.
Fixed the graphical glitch with Snowflake Armor N.
Fixed an issue where the Gauntlet/Gardbrace was visible when wearing the Calpheon Noble Suit.
Fixed an issue where the skills that were used after Crouching Wolf (with quick slot) in Awakening mode were delayed.
The falling animation will occur when the Mystic falls from a height that is over 10m.
The animation for jump attack has changed.
Fixed the graphical glitch with hair type #16.
Fixed an issue where Cestus was visible while wearing the Gloomy Fox costume.
Rabam Skills (Enhanced Skills) have been added. You can choose one between the two Level 56 Rabam Skills, and choose an additional one between the two Level 57 Rabam Skills when you hit Level 57.
The following skills’ AoE has increased, and the graphics will match the actual AoE of the skills.
- Scream of Confinement, Piercing Heart, 1st and 3rd hit of Rage, Flow: Kaleidoscope, Flow: Sinister Strike (Awakening skills. Tooltips can be found here)
The AoE of the 2nd hit of Rage has changed, and the graphics will match the actual AoE of the skill.
The Lahn can now switch to non-awakening by using Awakening: Blood Flow Blade after Death.
To hit the targets more accurately with Earthen Scar’s 2nd and 3rd hit, the distance that the Lahn moves with the 1st hit has decreased.
Fixed an issue where hair type #7 could be modified.
A description “Gauntlet, Vambrace, and Gardbrace/Cestus will be hidden” has been added for the following costumes.
- [Striker] Grave Keeper
- [Striker] Snowflake Suit
- [Striker] Snowflake Suit N
- [Striker] Noel
- [Striker] Terrmine
- [Mystic] Demonic Queen
- [Mystic] Angelic Queen
- [Mystic] Snowflake
- [Mystic] Snowflake N
- [Mystic] Noel
- [Mystic] Gloomy Fox
- (Striker and Mystic) Craftable costumes
The phrase “cannot be registered in the Marketplace” has been removed for the following costumes.
- [Tamer] Fairy Jackie Set, [Witch] Ghost Bride Set, [Ranger] Audria Set
Descriptions of some prop sets have been edited so they correctly describe the items they include.
You can exchange a Sub weapon exchange ticket for the following sub weapons.
- Green sub weapon reformed to Blue.
- Accuracy sub weapon reformed to Ultimate.
- Krea sub weapon
- Rosar sub weapon.
Fishing Vendors and Ferry Managers will sell Ship License: Raft.
Fixed an issue where the set bonuses from Rocaba, Talis, and Zereth did not work properly.
The Grunil and Rocaba Set Bonus will work with 2 pieces and 3 pieces, instead of Helmet&Gloves and Armor&Shoes.
Fixed an issue where the color/tooltip of Marni’s Stone did not change based on the number of samples you have collected.
Item effect of Pure Black Stone (All AP +500) has changed to All AP +250.
Fixed an issue where the durability of Matchlocks decreased faster than intended.
Fixed an issue where clicking on the same costume set twice makes the main weapon appear instead of the awakening weapon.
Items under the Enhancement/Reform - Black Stone Category can be purchased regardless of the minimum price if their Buy buttons are activated at the Marketplace.
- Although only the minimum price can be bidded.
Account-bound items can be transferred to other storages.
Fixed an issue where the Imperial Craft Delivery limit was not refreshed after midnight.
Fixed an issue where you got desert debuffs in Oberin’s Villa.
Fixed an issue where you could not restore a single Worker’s Stamina when the Worker’s Stamina is below a certain point.
Balenos/Serendia/Calpheon/Mediah Settlement Support quests have been removed, and you will get 50,000 more silver from House Fame Funds. (Combat Fame)
Individual Battle has been added.
- Anyone who is over level 56 can participate in the battle by clicking on the “Individual Battle” button on the main menu.
- Individual Battles can be held at Channel#1 of each server, except for Olvia, Patrigio, and Arsha.
- When there are 10 players participating, two teams that consist of 5 players will be formed. Team members will be distributed based on their Gear Score (Gear Score rank 2nd and rank 3rd will be in the same team; GR rank 4th and 5th will be in the same team). There will be 3 rounds in total.
- The Battle will be best of 3.
- The one who has the highest Gear Score in each team will be the team leader.
- Round 1 and 2 are 1vs1 fights. Each team leader will choose the player who will fight in the round.
- After a brief preparation time, one player from each side (the one that the team leader chose) will be teleported to the 1vs1 arena.
- The 1vs1 Arena is surrounded by flags and soldiers. If you are too close to the soldiers, you will lose the round by leaving the arena.
- If two characters have grabs and they fall to the outer area at the same time, the one who grabbed the other will lose the round by leaving the arena.
- The one who kills the other within the time limit will win the round. If both players are alive after the time limit, the one who has more HP left will win.
- The winner moves on to the next fight, and the losing side will have to choose another player to fight for the next fight.
- The one who has no more players to fight will be the final winner of that round.
- If it is a tie after round 1 and 2, round 3 will take place.
- Round 3 is an all-out fight where all participants fight in a 5vs5 battle.
- The team who kills all the members of the opposing team or the one who has more players left after the time limit will win. If both teams have the same number of players left, the round will end in a tie.
- You can click on the Individual Battle button again to exit the battle. However, if you exit after the battle has begun, you will lose the battle regardless of your team’s victory/loss.
- You cannot use traps, cannon assembly kits, and maids during Individual Battles.
- If you win against the team that a has higher average gear score than your team does, you will get more Individual Battle Points.
Guild Battles can only be held at the servers that have Conquest Wars.
You can now gather Sharp/Hard Black Crystal Shards from the monsters at Polly Forest.
Fixed an issue where some jails were mid-air in the Wandering Rogue Den.
World Boss Watcher Offin Tett will teleport less, and the max distance has decreased by 30%.
Some monsters at Pila Ku Jail have been relocated so they are not too close from to the objects.
Some monsters at Pila Ku Jail have been redistributed so their locations that you observe will match their actual locations.
Fixed an issue where the stones on Saunil immobile catapult were not visible.
More Grass/Fire/Earth Root Nymphs have been added to the cave near Crioville.
Fixed the abnormal location of the following monsters
- Fire Root Nymph, Grass Root Nymph, Earth Root Nymph, Root nymph rest area
Grass root nymphs and Earth root nymphs will drop Black Stone (Armor) and Tough tree roots.
Fire root nymphs will drop Black Stone(Weapon) and Tough tree roots.
Grass/Fire/Earth root nymphs will drop Ancient Relic Crystal Shards and Spirit’s leaf.
Root nymph rest area will drop Tough tree root.
The exp that Grass/Fire/Earth root nymph gives has increased by 100%.
New Hunting object Bee Hive has been added.
New Guild Raid Boss, Ahib’s Griffon, has been added.
- You can exchange 20 Essence of Rage with 1 “Kamasylvia Operation Order” from the Guild Managers at each city.
- The Kamasylvia Operation Order will lead you to NPC Liudia in Kamasylvia.
- You can exchange the Kamasylvia Operation Order with a King of Navarn Steppe summon scroll. - - When you exchange the item, you will also get 5 Spirit Flares.
- When you are exchanging the Operation Order, you can choose the level of difficulty based on the size of your guild.
- Use [Guild] (Awakened) King of Navarn Steppe summon scroll on a designated spot. Griffon and Ganelles, the NPCs that will help you kill Griffon, will be summoned.
- Ganelles despawn when the summoner’s HP drops below 10%, Griffon’s HP drops below 20%, or when the durability of their weapons becomes 0.
- If you use Spirit’s Flare on a designated spot, Ganelle Archers will fire a powerful shot at Griffon. (This does not consume any Ganelle weapon durability)
- Ahib’s Griffon will drop some rare items including Griffon’s Helmet and Jin/Won/Bon Viper.
[Quest and Knowledge]
Quest routes at Biraghi Den will be simpler.
New repeatable quests to get Sailing exp have been added.
- You can accept the quests from Dius (in Epheria Port) and Croix (in Velia) if your Sailing level is above Beginner 3
New daily quests to get Farming exp have been added.
- Available once per account, once per day.
New Daily quests to get Gathering exp have been added.
- Available once per account, once per day.
- You can only choose 1 among the 5 quests within a region, but the same type of quests (Wood, Animal, Herb, etc.) from a different region can be repeated.
- For example, you can complete one quest in Serendia and then move to Mediah to complete another quest.
New Daily quests to get Cooking exp have been added.
- Available once per family, once per day.
Quest objective will be different based on your Cooking Level.
New Story quests have been added in Crioville. (5 quests in total)
The order of the Calpheon CP quests that appear in the quest menu (O) has changed.
The quest objective of “How to survive in the wild” has changed to turning in something easy to gather in the nearby area.
Text errors and awkward lines of some quests and knowledge have been fixed.
[Gameworld, NPC, and Graphics]
Fixed an issue where the graphical effects of the Lahn’s skills were not visible to those who have low graphical settings.
Fixed an issue where Galleys and Epheria Sailboats that are far away from you appeared as if they are in mid-air.
You can now enter Longleaf Tree Forest Cave, located at the south of Crioville, more easily.
Fixed an issue where your character could move inside the wall in Kzarka Shrine.
You can now drive your wagon to Calpheon college from Calpheon southern farm village.
You can now go up the slope at the south of Calpheon castle more smoothly, and the staircase towards the command post has become wider.
Fixed an issue where the grass near Calpheon castle appeared as if it was in mid-air.
The width of the bridge in front of Mediah castle has become wider, and you can now move to the roof next to the gate more smoothly.
The geographical features between eastern Serendia and Mediah have changed so you can move more smoothly.
Imperial Craft Delivery, Imperial Fish Delivery, and Imperial Delivery NPCs in Grana have been relocated.
- NPC Mizella and Falleve can be found near the storage keeper.
- NPC Cyclamen can be found near the stable manager.
Luciano Pietro’s lines when your Amity with him is over 900 have changed.
Fixed the abnormal movements of the NPC in front of Bianstimi.
Descriptions on hide helmet/mask have been added in the costume preview screen in the Pearl Shop.
Fixed an issue where the descriptions on Totem, Alchemy Stone, and Palette were not displayed.
New UI where you can check the set bonuses you currently possess has been added.
- Put your mouse over the button to check the set bonuses that are currently on.
- Click on the button to see all set bonuses that are available from the items.
The description regarding Marketplace registration queue time at the bottom of the Marketplace window has been updated to reflect the recent change. (10 to 15 minutes > 15 minutes)
Fixed an issue where the Red Battlefield Rankings did not work properly.
Fixed an issue where the scroll bar did not work in the guild recruitment menu.
The sentence “Max durability loss when enhancement fails” will not appear when enhancing an Accessory.
When auto-pathing, the camera angle will change according to the direction that the character is going. (will be applied when auto-pathing while mounted as well)
- This option can be turned on/off in the Settings-Game-Others menu.
Fixed the abnormal camera vibration when sitting at the back of a horse that has two seats.
Fixed an issue where the game would not go back to window mode after changing all options to default in full screen mode.
Fixed an issue where changing all options to default did not change the screen resolution.
Game Options-Interface-Mouse/Gamepad Sensitivity will show whether the sensitivity is horizontal sensitivity or vertical sensitivity.
Switching Character, Installing Campsite, and Removing Campsite can be added to simple hotkeys.
When you find pets by group using the simple hotkeys, a system message that tells you the group of the pets will show up.
Fixed an issue where there were no lines below and above the system message that pops up when you acquire a new item or new knowledge.
Fixed an issue where the background music when mounted and diving did not play.
In the Dye menu, when you click on your Awakening weapon, the “show awakening weapon” option will be on. When you click on your Main weapon, the “show main weapon” option will be on.
More on Black Desert Online: Set Bonus Menu and Adjustments on Grunil/Rocaba Sets
Add Translate Suggestion
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Mar 15th: Changes to Lahn and Mystic, New gathering tool for mini game added
level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Mar 15, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Mar 8th: Drieghan, New Gear, Gathering mini game, New Crystals, New Meals&Elixirs
level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Mar 8, 2018
level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Feb 27, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Feb 14th: Warrior,Musa,Striker buffs, Fairy companion, Savage Rift reward changes
level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Feb 14, 2018
level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Feb 7, 2018
level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Feb 1, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Jan 25th: More damage for 160-243 AP Players, New Guild Raid, New Life Skill Quests
level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Jan 25, 2018
level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Jan 17, 2018