level 11 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park submitted about Jul 5, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes July 5th - New Epheria Frigate gear added, Epheria Frigate gear buffed
Comments 14 | views 24,879
2nd week of Summer Sales
- From June 28th to August 2nd
- This week’s special sales are available until the regular maintenance on July 19th!
Fixed an issue where Black Spirit’s Rage did not deal damage when the character is sitting down and equipping a quest Matchlock.
Fixed an issue where a button without an icon could be selected in the character customization screen.
When the Premium Characters leave the free arena, the characters will be sent back to the free arena.
- However, they can still enter team battle, Red Battlefield, Savage Rift, and Arena of Arsha.
Fixed an issue where Coco costume looked awkward in the Optimization mode.
Fixed an issue where the characters’ hair looked awkward with Coco Hat.
Fixed an issue where Accuracy effects of the following skills were not properly implemented.
- Sorceress: Sinister Omen, Blade of Darkness
- Berserker: Flame Buster with 200% Black Spirit’s Rage
- Tamer: Basic attack and skills of Heilang
- Witch: Basic attack and skills of Tett and Gorr
- Wizard: Basic attack and skills of Marg and Arne
Fixed the graphical glitches with Rovini Bikini.
The range of Flame Buster’s regular attack will be the same as the range of Flame Buster’s charged attack.
Fixed the graphical glitches with Atanis Helmet.
You can now switch to non-combat stance by pressing Tab while walking backward in Longsword combat stance.
[Musa and Maehwa]
The skill Arrow Grapple has been reworked.
- Arrow Grapple is a skill where the Musa/Maehwa can attack one more time after hitting the enemy with Stub Arrow.
- The Musa/Maehwa can now quickly approach the target using this skill, and animation has become faster and more dynamic.
- As the animation changed, Ultimate: Arrow Grapple has changed to Arrow Grapple III.
- Skill damage has increased. (Damage reduced in PvP)
- I : 90% * 4 > 242% * 4
- II : 120% * 4 > 307% * 4
- III : Ultimate Arrow Grapple > 384% * 4, Accuracy +5%
Fixed the graphical glitches with Queen Heart Underwear.
Fixed the graphical glitches that occurred when the cloak of Pila Fe costume was hidden.
Fixed an issue where the graphics of Detonative Wave looked unnatural in low graphics settings
Fixed the graphical glitches with El Pento Hat.
[Kunoichi and Ninja]
Fixed an issue where you could only see the animation of Fatal Blow once when you are attacked by the skill.
Fixed an issue where the cooldown of Awakening: Crimson Sah Chakram was not applied when the Kunoichi jumps and then switches to Sah Chakram.
The base weight of the wagon will be written on the item description of Wagon Registration.
When exchanging event items with NPC Rose for Terrmian Waterpark event, you cannot exchange items by pressing the R key anymore.
The Premium characters cannot use the following items in Arena of Arsha anymore.
- [Battlefield] Exquisite Cron Meal
- [Battlefield] Giant’s Draught
- [Battlefield] Perfume of Courage
- [Battlefield] Body Enhancement
Fixed the graphical glitches with Dragon Scale Horse Costume.
In the item description of Premium Horse Appearance Change Coupon, the description regarding the conditions where you cannot use the item have been added.
Fixed an issue where you could not change Reformed Elsh main-hand weapons to other class’ main-hand weapon using the Main Weapon Exchange Ticket.
The awkward description of Special Ice Flower Snack has been edited.
New Epheria Frigate gear has been added.
- The Frigate’s movement speed will increase when you equip the new gear.
- Epheria Frigate: Sea Dragon Prow
- Epheria Frigate: Streamlined Black Plating
- Epheria Frigate: Serana Cannon
- Epheria Frigate: Foehn Wind Sail
The following Epheria Frigate gear has been buffed.
- Epheria Frigate: Dragon Prow
- Epheria Frigate: Enhanced Black Plating
- Epheria Frigate: Zafina Cannon
- Epheria Frigate: Black Breeze Sail
The Dragon Slayer weapon obtainable in Returned Adventurer’s Box will be account-bound.
Fixed an issue where characters above level 62 could not turn in Marni’s Stone - Sherekhan’s Grave.
Seeker’s Hawk item has been removed.
- The Title given out with the item will remain intact.
A route guidance button that will take you to the Leader Duel Registration location has been added.
- The button will appear 15 minutes before the Calpheon/Mediah/Valencia Conquest War begins.
When you are standing on the Wooden Fence in the Leader Duel Arena, the HP of the Wooden Fences will not show.
The name of the Wooden Fences in the Leader Duel Arena will not show.
Background music will change to Leader Duel music 15 minutes before the Calpheon/Mediah/Valencia Conquest War begins.
Departing speed of Epheria Sailboat, Epheria Frigate, Galley, and Old Bartali Sailboat has increased by 45%, and movement speed has increased by 5% (max).
Movement speed of Epheria Sailboat, Epheria Frigate, and Galley during Ship Skill Breezy Sail has increased by 10% (max). Movement speed of Power Accel has increased by 3%. (The maximum speed of Power Accel is still the same.)
Epheria Sailboat, Epheria Frigate, Galley, and Old Bartali Sailboat will depart, stop, and start moving again faster.
The camera angle change when Epheria Sailboat, Epheria Frigate, Galley, and Old Bartali Sailboat move has become more natural.
The camera angle change when Epheria Sailboat, Epheria Frigate, and Galley use Breezy Sail and Power Accel has become more natural.
The chance of getting Breezy Conch Seaweed from harpoon fishing in Terrmian Beach has increased 3 times.
Fixed an issue where PvP was still unavailable after you killed a World Boss and switched server.
Fixed an issue where World Bosses could be looted twice.
- We are currently investigating this issue and the items that were obtained due to this bug.
Graphics and sound effects of Ancient Puturum have been improved.
Elite monsters have been added in the following regions.
- The Elite monsters have the title , and have higher HP/AP than the regular monsters. The Elite monsters will appear as asterisks on the mini map.
- Swamp Fogan
- Karanda Ridge
- Mask Owl Forest
- Quint Hill
- Mansha Forest
- Bashim Base
You can get Prognyl Silver Bar by killing the Elite monsters in Balenos, Serendia, and Calpheon.
Field Boss Giant Mudster’s thorn attack will hit 60% less times, and will deal 50% more damage.
Magical Manos Craft Clothes and Accessories have been added in the Item Drop Info of the following regions.
- Abandoned Iron Mine
- Abandoned Iron Mine Rhutum District
- Abandoned Iron Mine Saunil District
- Abandoned Iron Mine Entrance
- Roud Sulfur Mine
- Polly Forest
- Red Wolf Village
Changes were made to the Ferocious Nineshark that appears during the Terrmian Waterpark Event.
HP has decreased by 30%.
- When attacked by Ferocious Nineshark, Stun effect will not be applied.
- Attack range of Ferocious Nineshark has increased.
- Nineshark Hunting Ship will depart 5 minutes after Ferocious Nineshark appears.
- Ferocious Nineshark spawns on 19:00 from Monday to Friday, and on 15:00 Saturday and Sunday.
- Hunting Matchlock can deal huge damage to Ferocious Nineshark.
- Nineshark Hunting Ship appears in the eastern coast of Terrmian Waterpark when Ferocious Nineshark spawns. (The exact location can be checked by talking to Terrmian NPC Kahara.)
- The image in the world notification when Ferocious Nineshark appears has changed.
[Quest and Knowledge]
New quests have been added in Kamasylvia.
- You can accept the quests from Neubella, an NPC in Central Lemoria Camp.
- The quests are available once per family.
A new quest that you can get Garmoth knowledge, “About Garmoth the Red Dragon”, has been added.
- You can accept the quest from Odelphin in Duvencrune when you do not have the Garmoth knowledge.
Terrmian Beach event quests have been added.
For the chain quest “Palm Tree Forest Boy”, a sentence that says “you cannot proceed with the quest if you do not have the Palm Forest Boy II Knowledge” has been added to the quest summary of the quest.
Wandering Laytenn NPC during the quest “Weapon of the Desert” will look more vivid from far away.
Fixed the abnormal display of quest summary.
Baby Malofinus knowledge has been added to the Kamasylvia Entrance Adventure Journal II category.
[Gameworld, NPC, and Graphics]
Camel corpses have been added in the location where Nouver spawns.
- The camel corpses are visible from far away, so you can get the exact location of where Nouver spawns more easily.
Fixed the abnormal navigation when Pavino Greko, the storage manager in Epheria, is giving you the information about the liner that goes to Terrmian.
Location of some wild horses in Sausan Garrison has changed.
Fixed the graphical glitches with Tammy, an NPC in Duvencrune.
New dialogue about flying griffons has been added for the storage managers in Velia, Calpheon, Grana, and Duvencrune.
- Choose the dialogue option to go to Griffon Station.
- You can easily go to Terrmian Beach using the Transportation Griffon in the Griffon Station.
Location of the invisible footboards in the air in Terrmian Beach has changed, so you can step on them more easily.
Fixed an issue where the Baby Whale in Terrmian Beach was airborne.
Name of the Duvencrune Villager NPC has changed to Lancini.
Fixed an issue where you could not see the graphics of other players’ skills.
In the My Information - Basic window, combat information and life skill information will be displayed in two separate tabs.
In the My Information - Life Skill window, you can hover over your Life Skill Levels to see the effects when Life Skill Level increases.
In the My Information - Life Skill window, you can hover over to the name of each Processing type to see how many materials you can Process at once.
Node War status UI has changed.
- Details on the war status will not be displayed.
- War status will be refreshed every 30 seconds.
Fixed an issue where some sentences in the Savage Rift status window was outside the UI window.
Fixed an issue where you could open the mini game UI by pressing space bar multiple times after completing the hammer mini game.
Fixed the bug that occurred after selecting the resource filter in the world map filter menu and then closing the world map.
Fixed an issue where the island where Arena of Arsha is being held appeared as the island is underwater.
Fixed the abnormal display of Black Spirit’s Rage meter in Arena of Arsha.
The Fairy UI will not appear when you create a new character and start the tutorial quests.
“Change character location” button for the Premium characters in the character selection screen has been removed.
Fixed an issue where some costumes flickered if you run the game with DirectX 9.
The World Boss Vision Range change option will change different length of vision range for each World Boss.
The animation of the World Boss Vision Range change button has changed.
- The animation will only appear when you turn on the option.
Fixed an issue where the World Boss Vision Range button did not disappear.
Fixed the wrong system message that appeared when changing the action hotkey to gamepad buttons.
Fixed the awkward system message that appeared when the Leader Duel started.
At the bottom of the World Boss Alarm Setting window, a button where you can see the World Boss Spawn timetable has been added.
- When you click on the “confirm” button in the World Boss Alarm Setting window, your settings will be saved and the window will close.
Fixed an issue where the shadow effects were darker than intended under certain graphical settings.
Fixed an issue where some UI windows were not properly displayed.
Sort comment by :
Add Translate Suggestion
level 20 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Sep 19, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Sept 12th - New Black Spirit's Rage Skills for DK, Striker, Mystic, and Lahn
level 19 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Sep 12, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Sept 5th - More Black Spirit's Rage skills for Wizard, Witch, Kuno, and Ninja
level 18 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Sep 5, 2018
level 18 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Aug 30, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Aug 23rd - Graphic/Audio Remaster, Ranger/Sorceress/Berserker Black Spirit Skills
level 17 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Aug 22, 2018
level 16 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Aug 16, 2018
level 15 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Aug 9, 2018
level 14 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Aug 1, 2018
level 14 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Jul 25, 2018
level 5 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Jun 7, 2018
level 13 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Jul 19, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes July 12th - Gathering Mastery, Manos Gathering Tools, Manos Gathering Clothes&Acc
level 12 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Jul 12, 2018
level 10 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Jun 28, 2018
level 11 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Jul 5, 2018
level 8 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Jun 20, 2018