level 10 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park submitted about Jun 28, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes June 28th - Magical Manos Craft Clothes and Accessories added
Comments 23 | views 65,675
New Event: All Day Event
- From June 28th to August 30th
- Enjoy combat and life skill exp boosts all day during the summer!
New Event: Summer Sales
- From June 28th to August 2nd
- Don’t miss the special summer sales that change every week!
New Event: Mystery Coupon event for new and returning players
- From June 28th to August 31st
- A special coupon will be given to new and returning players.
Terrmian Waterpark Reopening
- From June 28th to July 19th
Secret Quest Challenge
- From June 28th to July 19th
- Find the secret quests and receive special rewards!
Fixed an issue where Accuracy effects of certain skills were not applied properly.
The damage of 100% Black Spirit’s Rage skills has been adjusted.
Super Armor has been added during the animation where Black Spirit’s Rage is absorbed when using Rage Absorption.
You will now get 0.15% Black Spirit’s Rage per second for free.
When Heilang, Gorr, Tett, Arne, and Marg attacks or the characters use the following skills, main AP will be applied.
- This change has been applied in order to fix the issue where players were able to deal high damage by quickly switching to other weapons as the characters attack or as Heilang/Gorr/Tett/Arne/Marg attacks.
- Sorceress: Sinister Omen, Blade of Darkness, Cartian’s Protection (100% Black Spirit’s Rage)
- Berserker: Flame Buster (200% Black Spirit’s Rage)
- Valkyrie: Wave of Light
- Musa: Projection (100% Black Spirit’s Rage)
- Kunoichi: Delighted Blast
- Witch: Toxic Flood
- Wizard: Lava Field
- Dark Knight: Luscious Snare, Trap of Vedir
- Striker: Echo Spirit
- Mystic: Dragon
Fixed an issue where you could not control the characters that are sitting on a horse.
Fixed the graphical glitches when the character is swimming in the ocean.
Fixed an issue where you could click on the button without an icon in the character customization screen.
When editing facial features in the character customization screen, the jaw area will be displayed in blue when you click on it.
Fixed the graphical glitches with Hair #13.
Fixed the graphical glitches with Sileshi Underwear.
The sentence “range increases when charged” has been added to the skill description of Flame Buster.
Fixed an issue where Giant Leap II with 100% Black Spirit’s Rage did not deal damage properly.
Fixed an where issue Severing Light did not spin monsters during mounted combat.
Sanctitas de Enslar will inflict Bound instead of Stun when the Valkyrie sticks the Lancia to the ground, and the AoE has increased.
The animation and graphics of Wave of Light have changed, and charged attack has been added.
You can charge by holding S+F. Also, the Valkyrie will have Forward Guard when charging.
- When the charge is complete, the projectile that pulls the target will attack one more time (the AoE will be 25% larger) and will pull again.
Verdict: Lancia Iustitiae will consume less SP.
- I : 140 > 80
- II : 160 > 90
- III : 180 > 100
- IV : 200 >110
Promptness will recover 70 SP instead of 35.
The wave hit damage of Terra Sancta will be concentrated on a smaller area.
Fixed an issue where Divide, Absolute: Charged Stub Arrow, and Absolute: Rising Storm did not inflict CC during mounted combat.
Keyboard command of Charged Stub Arrow: Evasion has changed so that you can use Charged Stub Arrow: Evasion by moving left or right after Charged Stub Arrow.
- Shift + A or D while using Charged Stub Arrow
Fixed an issue where all hit damage of Quick Shot accumulated and the overall damage was higher than intended.
Fixed an issue where Divide did not inflict CC during mounted combat.
Fixed an issue where using Stigma after Sleet Step consumed 150 Stamina.
Fixed the wrong animation that occurred when the Witch uses Psyche of Aad Sphera.
Fixed the graphical glitches with Queen Heart Underwear.
Fixed the wrong animation that occurred when the Wizard uses Controlled Madness.
[Kunoichi and Ninja]
Fixed an issue where the connection to Ninjutsu: Shadow Stomp was not smooth when the Kunoichi/Ninja uses Shuriken Throw after Ghost Step.
During mounted combat, Obsidian Ashes will only inflict CC in PvE.
Wolf’s Fang will inflict CC with the first hit only.
Left click attack and right click attack during mounted combat will inflict CC only with the first hit.
Fixed an issue where Blooming Nether Flower did not inflict CC properly in PvP if the skill was used during mounted combat.
Fixed the graphical glitch that occured when wearing Sanguine Petal Armor and Lemoria Shoes together.
The icons for Black Crystal and Black Crystal Fragment have changed. Black Crystal and Black Crystal Fragment will be used for different function, and Concentrated Magical Black Crystal has been added.
- Black Crystal/Black Crystal Fragment/Concentrated Magical Black Crystal will be used as enhancement materials for Magical Manos Craft Clothes and Magical Manos Accessories, which are newly-added items.
- When enhancing with Black Crystals, failstacks and Valks’ Cry stacks will not affect the success rate.
- When the enhancement with Black Crystals fails, you will not get any failstacks.
- When the enhancement with Black Crystals succeed, your failstacks will not be reset to 0.
- Enhancement with Black Crystals have higher success rate than regular enhancement.
- Different amount of Black Crystals will be required depending on the enhancement level.
- Black Crystals are obtainable by butchering Hunting monsters or by exchanging with Shiny Golden Seal (Trade).
Magical Manos Craft Clothes have been added.
- Can be looted from monsters, crafted via Manufacturing, or purchased from a Luxury Items Vendor.
- There are six types, and each type of Clothing will give a different type of Processing Mastery buff.
- Sunset-laden Wool can be obtained by completing Lara’s (General Goods Vendor in Heidel) daily quest or by exchanging 100 Shiny Golden Seals.
- Magical Manos Craft Clothes can be enhanced up to PEN(V), and the Processing Mastery will increase as enhancement level increases.
- Magical Manos Craft Clothes can be safely enhanced up to +5.
Magical Manos Craft Accessories have been added.
- Can be looted from monsters, crafted via Manufacturing, or purchased from a Luxury Items Vendor.
- Magical Manos Craft Accessories will increase all Processing Mastery.
- Scorched Shard can be obtained by completing Lara’s (General Goods Vendor in Heidel) daily quest or by exchanging 100 Shiny Golden Seals.
- Magical Manos Craft Accessories can be enhanced up to PEN(V), and all Processing Mastery will increase as enhancement level increases.
New Sailboat gear has been added and some Sailboat gear has been buffed.
- New Sailboat gear has been added. The new sailboat gear will increase the weight limit of the sailboat.
- Epheria Sailboat: Water Dragon Prow
- Epheria Sailboat: Light Black Plating
- Epheria Sailboat: Alice Cannon
- Epheria Sailboat: Blue Breeze Sail
- The below items have been buffed.
- Epheria Sailboat: Dragon Prow
- Epheria Sailboat: Enhanced Black Plating
- Epheria Sailboat: Elena Cannon
- Epheria Sailboat: Black Breeze Sail
The exact number of swimming speed increase will be displayed on the item descriptions of Da-Dum Da-Dum Diving Suit and Splat Fisher’s Clothes.
Item descriptions of Flashbang items have been edited to match the format of other items.
Max prices of pearl items that can be registered at the marketplace have increased.
Item descriptions of Caphras Stones and Ancient Spirit Powder have been improved.
When exchanging Fairy Wings with Sweet Honey Wine, you can now talk to Cieline, a new NPC in Kamasylve Temple, instead of Theiah.
- Cieline is located next to Herawen in Kamasylve Temple.
- You can still exchange Fairy’s Blessing by talking to Theiah.
Awkward lines in item description of Duvencrune Decoration Holder have been edited.
Breezy Crystal, Origin of Wind, and Tears of the Wind can now be put into Galley inventory.
Last year’s Terrmian Coins can be sold to NPC vendors.
A sentence that says you can still exchange or use Marni’s Stones after level 62 but you will not get any exp has been added to item description of Marni’s Stone.
The sentence “samples can only be collected when you make the last hit” has been added to item descriptions of Marni’s Stone (Gahaz) and Marni’s Stone (Gahaz) II.
New rules have been added for Conquest War Season 5 Rehearsal.
- Guild/Union will be able to bring 2% of the total Node tax for every 10 minutes they defend their Fort/Command Post.
- The 2% tax will be calculated based on the total money they will receive, not including the public safety expense.
- The money will be given as soon as the Fort/Command Post is destroyed and Conquest War is over.
- The maximum amount is 20% of the Node tax.
- When the attacking side wins the Conquest War, the money that the defending side earned by defending their Fort/Command Post will not be calculated towards the tax reward for the attacking side. (The attacking side will receive total Node tax minus public safety expense.)
- When the defending side wins the Conquest War, the reward money for the defending side will be the total money minus the money that the attacking side took (by defending Fort/Command Post) minus the public safety expense.
A guild that owns a Territory will not be able to declare war against the guilds that own Domination Nodes.
- If two guilds are already at war before one guild conquers a Domination Node, this rule will not apply.
- If the guild that owns Domination Nodes declare war first, then the Lord guild can respond.
Fixed an issue where it appeared as if members of the same guild that are in different Militia are in the same team.
Fixed an issue where Nodes owned by guilds that own Domination Nodes were liberated in the middle of the Node War on Friday.
Fixed an issue where canceling Guild Craft and then trying again was not available.
New Social Actions have been added.
- Searching, Blowing a Bugle, Silent
- You can check the conditions for using the new Social Actions in the Social Action menu.
Fixed an issue where pets could not loot ocean monsters that are killed by the ram of the ship.
New System, Life Skill Mastery, has been added.
- Life Skill Mastery is different from Life Skill Level.
- If you have higher Life Skill Mastery, you will have more benefits in the Life Skill area.
- Life Skill Mastery is affected by Life Skill Levels, Magical Manos Craft Clothes, and Magical Manos Accessories.
- Only Processing Mastery has been added this week. More Life Skill Mastery will be added in the future.
- If you have higher Life Skill Mastery, the amount of materials that you can process at once with Large Quantity Processing increases. (You will need to equip a Magical Manos Processing Stone to Process in Large Quantities.)
- For example, if your Life Skill Mastery is 2 you can only Chop 10 materials at once. But if your Life Skill Mastery is 400, you can Chop 30 materials at once.
- The amount of materials required for one Large Quantity Processing equals the amount of materials needed for one processing multiplied by the number of Large Quantity Processing according to your Life Skill Mastery.
- As Life Skill Mastery is added, the effect of Magical Manos Stones has changed to Life Skill Mastery increase.
Fixed an issue where the Campsite icon was inactive when you are placing the campsite for the first time.
All servers will now share the World Boss health bar.
- All servers will now be defeating the same one World Boss.
- How the contribution and item looting was applied will remain the same for each server.
- Before when World Bosses would spawn for each server, there were many cases where players would experience lag in popular servers while the World Bosses could not even be defeated in unpopular servers. Now that the health bar for World Bosses will be shared between all servers, players will be able to defeat them in a more convenient environment regardless of the number of players participating in the raid.
You can now change servers during World Boss spawns.
Fixed the issue where attacks were aimed in mid-air around the World Boss Offin.
The Garmoth Statues of the World Boss Garmoth will no longer be activated randomly but in a fixed order.
You can now obtain Magical Manos Craft Clothes and Magical Manos Craft Accessories at a low chance when grinding in the following areas.
- Mediah Abandoned Iron Mine: Magical Manos Craft Clothes - Energy, Magical Manos Craft Clothes - Vitality, Magical Manos Craft Necklace
- Valencia Roud Sulfur Mine: Magical Manos Craft Clothes - Lava, Magical Manos Craft Ring
- Kamasylvia Polly’s Forest: Magical Manos Craft Clothes - Lake, Magical Manos Craft Clothes - Wind, Magical Manos Craft Belt
- Drieghan Red Wolf Town: Magical Manos Craft Clothes - Sun, Magical Manos Craft Earring
King Griffon, a new hunting monster, has been added to Kamasylvia.
- You can obtain Spirit Pouch of the Ferocious Beast at a high chance and Griffon Hide, Intact Griffon Beak at a low chance when butchering it.
You can craft Griffon’s Helmet with Intact Griffon Beak x 1, Griffon Hide x 10, Pure Zinc Crystal x 100, Supreme Hard Hide x 120, Supreme Fancy Feather x 120.
The chances that you will loot Remains of Black Energy in all areas except Balenos have been doubled.
Fixed the issue where skill damage was applied too much on sea monsters.
Added daily quest from which you can receive Sunset-laden Wool and Scorched Shards as quest rewards.
- You can accept the quest by talking to Lara, the General Goods Vendor in Heidel, with a character over level 16.
You now need energy in order to play the Medicine Brewer minigame in the quest description for the ‘[Daily] Fruits of Your Labor’ quest.
Fixed the typo in the quest description of the ‘Outsider of the Western Mountains’ quest.
Added Craft Knowledge for ‘Griffon’s Helmet’.
- You can obtain this Knowledge either by crafting Griffon’s Helmet or spending energy when talking to Puritora, the Blacksmith NPC at the Old Wisdom Tree.
Fixed the awkward sentences in the descriptions of some monsters.
Fixed the awkward sentence in the description of Knowledge for Old Moon Camping Anvil.
Fixed the issue where the number of Wolf’s Blood needed would appear to be less than the actual requirement in the description of Clown’s Blood.
[Gameworld, NPCs, & Effects]
Other players’ Black Spirit’s Rage effects do not show.
Fixed awkward lines of NPCs near Tarif.
The subtitles and voice acting of some cutscenes will be played more naturally.
Fixed the issue where the movement of sea creatures near Bellia appeared awkward.
Fixed the issue where NPCs in the Balenos and Serendia region would greet the guild master of the guild that conquered Calpheon.
Changed the basic stats in My Information UI and added a Life tab.
- You can now check your life skill level and life skills in the Life tab at the top of My Information.
Added description about changing and removing skills in the skill information UI for the mounts at the stable.
Added the regeneration stat for the Black Spirit’s Rage in the UI description of Black Spirit’s Rage.
Fixed the issue where the regional icons showed up as only Serendia’s in the Contribution Item Rental UI.
Fixed the issue where [Guild] Capotia Golden Elephant Mask was shown as [Guild] Galley: Cloud Breeze Sail in the Guild Craft tab in the Guild UI.
Added an alarm system for the World Boss spawns.
- You can set the alarm to 5, 15, 30 minutes prior to the spawn based on your PC time.
- The alarm you saved will show up on top of where the marketplace notifications appear on bottom right side of the screen.
Added a feature that allows you to change the gamescope so that you can see a wider view when fighting against the following World Bosses.
- Kzarka, the Lord of Corruption
- Ancient Kutum
- Mirumok Destroyer Offin
- This feature can be easily used by clicking on the change gamescope button that appears when your character is near during the World Boss spawn, and will automatically toggle off when your character moves far away from the World Boss.
Added the Swimsuit setting option.
- The underwear setting button will change to swimsuit setting button when wearing a swimsuit/bikini.
- The swimsuit setting will be automatically deactivated and change to the underwear setting button when you change to underwear from swimsuit.
- Your character will appear in a swimsuit to other players in safe areas and underwater when the swimsuit setting is active.
- Once you leave the safe area or water, the swimsuit setting will automatically be deactivated.
- It will take roughly 10 seconds for the changed setting to be applied to nearby players when you activate/deactivate the swimsuit setting.
Upgraded and optimized the ambient occlusion of hair, feathers, and half-transparent fabric.
You can now see optimized higher quality graphics.
Fixed the issue where the client would shut off sporadically when changing the game options.
Removed the character voice that was played when summoning monsters by using summon scrolls.
Sort comment by :
Add Translate Suggestion
level 20 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Sep 19, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Sept 12th - New Black Spirit's Rage Skills for DK, Striker, Mystic, and Lahn
level 19 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Sep 12, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Sept 5th - More Black Spirit's Rage skills for Wizard, Witch, Kuno, and Ninja
level 18 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Sep 5, 2018
level 18 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Aug 30, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Aug 23rd - Graphic/Audio Remaster, Ranger/Sorceress/Berserker Black Spirit Skills
level 17 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Aug 22, 2018
level 16 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Aug 16, 2018
level 15 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Aug 9, 2018
level 14 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Aug 1, 2018
level 14 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Jul 25, 2018
level 5 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Jun 7, 2018
level 13 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Jul 19, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes July 12th - Gathering Mastery, Manos Gathering Tools, Manos Gathering Clothes&Acc
level 12 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Jul 12, 2018
level 10 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Jun 28, 2018
level 11 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Jul 5, 2018
level 8 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Jun 20, 2018