level 1 Ji-Eun “Meii” Paek submitted about May 10, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes May 10th: The Defense Effect Change (updated May 11th)
Comments 14 | views 27,269
Update: Added Lahn's defense effect changes under [Characters] (5/11)
Update: Added "Damage will not be dealt through castle gates from inside the castle to outside the castle or vice versa. However, cannons can deal damage through castle gates." under [Content] (5/11)
New Event: Guild Members Assemble!
- From May 10th to May 24th
- Complete Guild Missions and summon treasure boxes with guild members.
New Event: Item Drop Rate Boost Event
- From May 10th to May 31st
- Drop rates of Black Stones, Hards, Sharps, and Memory Fragments will increase.
PvP Balance in Arsha Server will be the same as the other servers.
- As a PvP exclusive server, the Arsha server has different rules than the other servers. We wanted the Arsha server to provide a fun and unique PvP environment for you adventurers. However, because of the balance changes recently being made to BDO we felt that keeping the Arsha server different from other servers would result in the PvP combat there not being competitive enough. Therefore, we have decided to change the PvP system in the Arsha server to be the same as those in the other servers. The changes will be as follows. We are planning to implement special features suitable for a PVP exclusive server at a later date.
- You will no longer be able to activate Down Guard by pressing Shift while your character is down in the Arsha server.
- Like in the other servers, debuff will now be applied continuously only up to 2 times.
The text of ‘IMMUNE’ effect displayed when a CC skill effect fails will now only be displayed to the attacker.
- The text will not be displayed to the attacker during Node/Conquest Wars.
Upon resurrection, a player’s stamina bar will now be set to full.
The defense effects (Super Armor, Invincibility Forward Guard) that all classes have for some of the Awakening skills have changed to be more intuitive or removed.
While we were developing class Awakenings, we wanted to design the Awakening skills in a way so that you adventurers could combat more easily and enjoyable. Therefore, we made Awakening skills different from Main skills by having a much fewer number of skills. These skills gave a good variety of strong effects. In the process, because we wanted to emphasize class individuality, different classes had different numbers of defense effect skills.
Each defense effect skills had different cooldown times. We wanted to prevent the possibility of characters becoming near invincible long periods of time. After we had feedback from you adventurers, we have made balance changes. These changes included reducing the delay before/after skills and increasing the duration of defense effects. Despite it not being any of our intentions, after these changes some classes emerged with the ability to constantly maintain defense effects. These classes became very powerful in PvP.
In addition, because the conditions for defense effects being applied differed per class, it became difficult to counter an opponent’s defense effects without having memorized the defense effects of that opponent’s class. We wanted to mitigate this issue through several balance changes, but we have reached the conclusion that unless the fundamental rules are changed this will be difficult.
Therefore, we have made the following changes to the rules of defense effects so that you adventurers can make decisions in combat more fluidly and intuitively:
- Skills shared commonly by all classes will have equal defense effects. That means that the Forward guard effect when changing between Main and Awakening stances and the Super Armor effect from Awakening buff skills will be applied the same for all classes.
- Skills that require charging will have defense effects cancelled once charging is over and the skill is in effect. However, Super Armor or Forward Guard will continue to be applied during the charging stage.
- Skills that make characters invisible will have an Invincible effect. However, the existing buffs or effects will be applied the same for the movement skills.
- After the changes, all classes will be left with 3-4 Awakening skills with defense effects.
The defense effects (Invincible, Super Armor, Forward Guard) of the following Awakening skills will be changed. Many Awakening skills have defense effects. However, there has been a gap caused by some classes being able to maintain defense effects continuously and some not being able to do so. To bring balance, we have adjusted each class’s defense effects.
Warrior (Skills with defense effect(s): Grave Digging: Flow: Slashing the Dead, Head Chase)
- Only during guard state will debuff resistance effect be applied.
- The Super Armor and HP gain effects applied for a certain time after using Great Sword Defense or Guard have been removed.
- Super Armor has been added to the description of the skill Executioner.
- Forward Guard effect has been removed from the following Skills: Pulverize, Flow: Tempest, Armor Break
- Super Armor effect has been removed from the following Skill:Burning Moxie
Sorceress (Skills with defense effect(s): Shadow Leap, Cartian's Nightmare, Nightmare)
- Super Armor effect has been added to Grim Reaper.
- Super Armor effect will only be applied when charging Grim Reaper's Judgment.
- Only while invisible by using Nightmare will Invincible effect be applied.
- Forward Guard effect has been removed from the following Skills: Violation, Vile Plan
- Super Armor effect has been removed from the following Skill: Flow: Rushing Crow
Ranger (Skills with defense effect(s): Wind Step, Elven Rage, Nature’s Tremble)
- Super Armor effect has been added to Guardian.
- “Invincible while moving” and “Super Armor while using skill” effects have been removed from Breezy Blade.
- Forward Guard effect has been removed from the following Skills: Wailing Wind, Regeneration
- Super Armor effect has been removed from the following Skills: Cold Blade (on 4th hit), Flow: Rushing Wind, Vine Knot
Berserker (Skills with defense effect(s): Devastation, Flow: Slugfest, Giant Leap)
- Flow: Slugfest has been changed to a Super Armor effect.
- Forward Guard effect will only be applied when charging Titan Blow.
- “Invincible before hit” and “Super Armor on attack” effects have been removed from Flow: Shooting Mobility.
- Forward Guard effect will only be applied when charging Flow: Ancient Wave.
- Forward Guard will be applied when charging Flame Buster or Flow: Ancient Power.
- Super Armor effect has been removed from the following Skills: Rooting, Titan Step, Crouch Shot, Flow: Earth Dividing, Ground Lifting, Flow: Ancient Power, Flow: Split Shot
- Invincible effect has been removed from the following Skill: Flow: General Disarray
Tamer (Skills with defense effect(s): Leaves Dropping, Flow: Gust, Cloud Stomping, Allround Spinner)
- Super Armor effect has been added to Heilang: Berserk.
- The Invincible effect at the start of Cloud Stomping has been changed to Super Armor.
- Flow: Cloud Ride has been changed to a Super Armor effect.
- “Forward Guard on attack” and “Super Armor while moving” effects have been removed from Moonlight Strike.
- Forward Guard effect has been removed from the following Skills: Garuda, Flow: Full Moon, Flow: Soaring Strike
- Super Armor effect has been removed from the following Skills: Legendary Beast Dance, Echo Pierce
Musa (Skills with defense effect(s): Crosscut, Crust Crusher, Below the Belt, Counter Assassination)
- The Invincible effect on countering during Counter Assassination has been changed to Forward Guard.
- “Invincible at the start of the skill” and “Front Guard from the start of attack” effects have been removed from One Step Back
- Forward Guard effect has been removed from the following Skills: Flow: Foul Play, Fiery Crevice, Twister
- Super Armor effect has been removed from the following Skills: Fiery Angel, Flow: Backflow
Maehwa (Skills with defense effect(s): Sleet Steps, Moonrise, Frost Pillars)
- “Invincible while moving” and “Super Armor while using skill” effects have been removed from Petal Drill.
- Moonrise has been changed to a Super Armor effect.
- Forward Guard effect will only be applied when charging Petal Bloom.
- Forward Guard effect has been removed from the following Skills: Royal Rage, Tenacious Edge, Stigma, Flow: Cloud Stab
- Super Armor effect has been removed from the following Skill: Flow: December, Flow: Moonlight Dash
Valkyrie (Skills with defense effect(s): Death Line Chase, Purificatione, Verdict: Lancia Iustitiae, Sanctitas de Enslar)
- Only during guard state will debuff resistance effect be applied (further development needed).
- The Super Armor and HP gain effects applied for a certain time after using Strong Defense or Guard have been removed.
- Forward Guard effect from using Vow of Trust in the Lancia stance has been removed.
- “Forward Guard at the start of the skill” and “Super Armor while moving” effects have been removed from Hastiludium.
- Forward Guard effect has been removed from the following Skills: Sacrum Ferit, Wave of Light
Super Armor effect has been removed from the following Skills: Promptness, Terra Sancta
Wizard (Skills with defense effect(s): Aqua Jail Explosion, Bolide of Destruction, Cataclysm, Chilling Wave)
- Forward Guard effect has been removed from Hellfire.
- Super Armor effect has been removed from Flame Knot.
Witch (Skills with defense effect(s): Equilibrium Break, Thunder Storm, Voltaic Pulse, Yoke of Ordeal
- Super Armor effect has been removed from Flow: Perfect Sign.
Kunoichi (Skills with defense effect(s): Lethal Spin Spree, Half Moon Slash, Danse Macabre)
- Forward Guard effect has been removed from the following Skills: Wheel of Wrath, Flow: Indignation, Halo, Lunar Dash, Flow: Chakram Rise, Lunatic Discus
- Super Armor effect has been removed from the following Skills: Flow: Wrath, Delighted Blast, Chain Crash: Sah Chakram
Ninja (Skills with defense effect(s): Bloodthirst: Katana Shower, Sura ChaoSpree, Vacuum Slash, Silent Charge)
- Super Armor effect during grapple has been removed from Flash Bondage.
- “Invincible while moving” and “Super Armor on attack” effects have been removed from Murderous Intent.
- Sura ChaoSpree has been changed to a Forward Guard effect.
- Forward Guard effect has been removed from the following Skills: Vengeful Barrier, Flow: Mach Explosion, Seamless (on 1st hit)
Dark Knight (Skills with defense effect(s): Dusk : Hallucination, Shattering Darkness, Spirit Legacy)
- Super Armor effect has been added to Overlord.
- Forward Guard effect has been removed from the following Skills: Hallucination Gap, Flow: Bombardment, Trap of Vedir
- Super Armor effect has been removed from the following Skills: Flow:Spirit Blaze, Seed of Catastrophe, Flow: Root of Catastrophe, Twilight Dash, Spirit Hunt
Striker (Skills with defense effect(s): Skull Crusher, Echo Spirit, Rampaging Predator)
- “Forward Guard at the start of the skill” and “Super Armor on attack” effects have been removed from Infernal Destruction.
- Forward Guard effect has been removed from the following Skills: Fallout, Ultimate Crush (on 1st hit), Spiral Cannon, Infernal Destruction, Flow: Bite Off
- Super Armor effect has been removed from the following Skills: Hell Break, Double Flash, Ferocious Assault, Flow: Crosswind, Land Buster, Flow: Skull Hammer
Mystic (Skills with defense effect(s): Rising Dragon, Wolf's Frenzy, Dragon's Rip, Infinite Fortitude)
- Forward Guard effect will only be applied when charging Wave Orb.
- Super Armor effect has been added for Rising Dragon.
- Forward Guard effect has been removed from the following Skill: Rapid Stream
- Super Armor effect has been removed from the following Skills: Double Flash, Tranquility, Tidal Burst, Flow: Sea Burial, Seal Burial
Lahn (Skills with defense effects: Blood Waltz, Phantom Dance, Descend, Piercing Heart)
- Forward Guard and Super Armor effects (while attacking) have been removed from Chain Wheel.
- Forward Guard effect has been removed from the following skills: Scream of Confinement, Dance of Death, Hysteria, Piercing Heart
- Super Armor effect has been removed from the following skills: Soul Grasp, Divine Moon Dance, Apocalyptic Steps, Flow: Cutting, Flow: Sinister Strike
We would like to also inform you about changes we plan to implement next week.
As we have explained earlier, we want to make PvP more fun and intuitive. To do this, we have decided that it should not be possible for one skill to have both CC and defense effects.
Therefore, we expect to change skills with CC effects and certain Main skills with defense effects for all classes. We are also considering removing CC effects from certain Awakening skills.
Our development team wants you adventurers, with the help of such changes, to be able to more quickly determine your opponent's situation in PvP. We predict that with these changes, teamwork will become more of a deciding factor in determining PvP victory.
There has been instances where, depending on internet connection, there has been a discrepancy in how the game server and client register the location of characters. This is especially noticeable when a character is hit by knockdown or knockback, and the character seems to have moved a relatively long distance within a very short amount of time. We have confirmed that if the distance in between characters is shorter when knocked down or back, this phenomenon is greatly resolved. Therefore, we are preparing for to apply such a fix to the live server.
Black Desert Online in the beginning aimed to embody the uniqueness of every class by giving each class an intrinsic starting stats.
For instance, Warrior had Damage Reduction higher, Sorceress had Evasion higher, Ranger had higher Movement Speed, and Berserker had higher HP.
In other words, some stats. were set lower for each class compared to other classes.
Black Spirit’s Rage Absorption was originally designed to fill up these differences and shortcomings of each class.
In addition, Black Spirit’s Rage Absorption also served to highlight certain forte of each class to create an ample experience of combat.
However, Black Spirit’s Rage Absorption did not receive much amendments even when class balance steps were taking place.
Not only did this add on to creating bigger differences among other classes, but it also created differences with same classes where an adventurer with specific gear setting had an advantage and higher efficiency.
In order to mitigate such differences, we tried to implement an instant buff which would give great strength to all classes for a short period of time.
But we ultimately parked this idea as many of our adventurers voiced their opinion on the importance of keeping to the uniqueness of each class.
With the feedback we’ve received, we will take time and hold off on the changes for the time being. We will take time to develop more changes to to hopefully appease more of you adventurers while not losing the individuality of each class and come back to you once again.
※ The changes we had planned to implement originally were as follows. As such changes have been called off now, the actual implementations are listed on the left.
Finally, we have done internal testing on the CC effect activation method and evasion/resistance effect changes we announced last week. We have decided that they need more work and have decided to put their implementation on hold. However, we still hope to finish working on them soon and implement them in a timely manner.
The missing text ‘x’ in the skill description of the skill Corpse Storm has been added.
The Stiffness effect of the skill Ground Lifting will only be applicable to monsters now.
The ‘Knockback on good last hit’ effect of the skill Resonance has been removed.
Base AP of Heilang has been increased by 10.
【Musa & Maehwa】
Fixed the issue where HP was additionally recovered while using Tiger Blade.
Fixed the issue where the character was transitioned into Floating in Kerispear mode upon inputting ↓ + C after using a certain skill.
Stiffness effect of the 1st hit of the skill Moonrise will now be applied only against monsters.
【Wizard & Witch】
Fixed an issue where an unintended animation would occur to the party members in non-combat stance when the Wizard/Witch uses Protected Area.
The skill Crevice Protection will now be auto-activated when attacked while moving backwards in Aad Sphera mode.
Fixed the graphical awkwardness in the arms of the Dark Knight when having equipped both Sin Terrna Armor and Kibelius Vediant.
Changed the ripped graphical aspect of the Sin Terrna outfit when Durability wears out.
Fixed the graphical awkwardness in the arms of the Dark Knight when having equipped both Heled Armor and Kibelius Vediant.
Fixed the graphical awkwardness in the arms of the Dark Knight when having equipped both Pila Fe Outlaw Clothes and Kibelius Vediant.
【Striker & Mystic】
Cooldown of the skill Crouching Wolf has changed from 2 sec. to 5 sec.
Wolf’s Hunger will not recognize Fort/Command Post as an enemy target anymore when the Striker uses Wolf’s Hunger near a Fort/Command Post.
DP increase and Grapple resistance buff will now be shown when using the skill Infinite Fortitude.
Cooldown Time of the skill Enhance: Wolf’s Frenzy has been changed from 20 sec. To 25 sec.
Wolf’s Frenzy will not recognize Fort/Command Post as an enemy target anymore when the Mystic uses Wolf’s Frenzy near a Fort/Command Post.
Item description of Dark Red Fang Crystal - Armor has been edited.
- All CC Resistance > All Resistance
Awkward descriptive sentences in the item description of Cron Stone have been edited.
You can now exchange Laila’s Petal and Fairy’s Wing with other items by talking to Fairy Queen Theiah.
- You cannot exchange the items during the quests “Laila’s Scattered Petals” and “[Repeat] Mysterious Companion”.
- 10 Laila’s Petals > 1 Fairy’s Blessing
- Faint Fairy Wings > 1 Sweet Honey Wine
- Glimmering Fairy Wings > 3 Sweet Honey Wine
- Brilliant Fairy Wings > 6 Sweet Honey Wine
- Radiant Fairy Wings > 10 Sweet Honey Wine
- Fairy’s Blessing has the same effects as Valks Cry. Using Fairy’s Blessing will add 1 stack for Valks Cry.
Storage/Marketplace Maid registration process has changed.
- You do not have to be in your house to register a Maid anymore. You can simply right click on a Maid Contract to register a Maid. (Applies to the Maid Contracts that you have purchased before this update.)
- Your Maids will be visible in all of your houses, not just in the house in which you have registered them.
- You can change the number of Maids that will appear in your house in the Game Settings menu.
New Drieghan furniture has been added. (23 furniture pieces in total)
- The new furniture is craftable in Duvencrune 9, 2nd Floor.
Item descriptions of the following crystals has been edited to include the exact percentage of bonus stats.
- Magic Crystal of Infinity - Back Attack (Additional damage 10%)
- Magic Crystal of Infinity - Down Attack (Additional damage 10%)
- Magic Crystal of Infinity - Air Attack (Additional damage 10%)
- Magic Crystal of Infinity - Critical (Additional damage 10%)
- Magic Crystal of Infinity - Speed Attack (Additional damage 10%)
- Magic Crystal of Infinity - Counter Attack (Additional damage 10%)
Pet special skills will be written on the item description of each pet.
Awkward lines in the item description of Ahkum Armor/Gloves/Shoes have been edited.
Victory conditions for the defending guilds in Conquest War have changed.
- The defending guild wins when it destroys the attacking guild’s Command Post/Field HQ within the Conquest War hours.
- The defending guild wins when its Command Post/Field HQ is not destroyed within the Conquest War hours.
- As the Conquest War became a 1vs1 format, the defending guilds had much more advantages over the attacking guilds. As of last week’s update, the defending guild must destroy the attacking guild’s Command Post/Fiend HQ in order to win the war. However, it has been found via our internal tests that the battle mostly took place near Field HQ and resulted in less siege. Therefore, we changed the victory conditions so that the defending guild can win if it defends its Command Post/Fiend HQ so both sides can focus on siege more. In future updates, defending will be harder than before and will require more teamplay while attacking will be easier. We will continue to improve the Conquest War so both attacking guild and defending guild can enjoy the massive warfare.
Fixed an issue where characters would get stuck in Forts/Command Posts/Annexes and would not get hit during Node/Conquest Wars.
Campsite tools cannot be placed or used from 10 minutes prior to when a Node/Conquest War starts to the end of Node/Conquest War. The campsite tools that are already placed will be returned to your inventory.
Fixed an issue where you could not get Ancient Spirit Powder and Caphras Stones by chopping Moss Tree and Loopy Tree when your Gathering Level is between Skilled 5 to Artisan 1.
Depending on the Fame of a character under the Territory Information (Available from the territory icon in World Map [M]), the Renown Score will also increase.
- Level 1 - Newcomer : No Renown Score bonus
- Level 2 - Stranger : Renown Score +1
- Level 3 - Buddy : Renown Score +2
- Level 4 - Reliable : Renown Score +3
- Level 5 - Famous : Renown Score +5
The above information will be displayed in the Equipment window.
The Fame of a character under the Territory Information will increase when your Amity with NPCs in the associated Territory increases.
Worker skill Construction Knowledge has changed to Gifted Worker.
- This applies to the Workers that you already have.
- Construction Knowledge: Fort/Command Post construction speed +5 > Gifted Worker: Work speed +2, Base movement speed +7%
The following item transfer routes have been added/improved.
- Velia <-> Epheria
- Altinova <-> Epheria
- Heidel <-> Trent <-> Epheria
- Tarif <-> Epheria
- Altinova > Heidel > Glish > Keplan > Old Wisdom Tree > Grana > Trent > Capheon > Olvia > Velia> Altinova
Damage will not be dealt through castle gates from inside the castle to outside the castle or vice versa. However, cannons can deal damage through castle gates.
Rock Scorpion and Stone Cobra have been changed to passive monsters.
The monsters’ defense in Aakman Temple have been reduced by 3%.
The way the monsters’ CC is applied on players has been changed.
- Knockdown, Bound, Floating, Knockback, and Stun effects will be applied 2 times, and no more CC will be applied for 5 seconds after CC effects have been applied 2 times.
- When a CC effect is applied, you will be immune to the same CC effect for 1 second; the second CC effect will be applied after this 1 second.
Monsters in Savage Rift have been changed so that they will appear with a powerful Evasion effect.
- This effect will disappear 5 seconds after the monster has appeared.
The following changes have been made relating to Narc Brishka summoned with Manshaum Narc’s Stone.
- Narc Brishka’s health has been reduced by 10%.
- Narc Brishka’s Voraro will now use its consecutive jumping attack pattern up to 2 times maximum (Not the number of Voraro’s jumps but the number of the pattern itself has been reduced).
- Narc Brishka’s Voraro now won’t knockback nearby characters when using the consecutive jumping attack patterns.
- Fixed the issue where characters can pass through Narc Brishka’s barrier.
※ The following items are being considered for next week’s balance patch.
- The event where you can loot Enhanced equipment and accessories from monsters will be changed to a content available all the time next week. Along with this, a small change will be made to monster loot in order emphasize each regional trait.
- The World Bosses will now spawn at a fixed time. Before, these monsters appeared randomly, which caused inconvenience for players who had to wait a long time, and there were server disconnections due to servers being too crowded. The fixed spawn time is a solution to fix this problem, and the server lag will be improved simultaneously. Also, the item drops from the World Bosses, of which the participation rate was comparably low, will be improved.
The NPC Goblin from the ‘Why did the Goblin run away?‘ quest will now move more naturally.
Repeatable quests related to the Contribution Points of capital of Drieghan and the Drieghan region have been added to the list of Ongoing Quests (O) - Recurring Quests.
New daily quests that can be accepted only once a day per family have been added to Drieghan.
The following quests can be only accepted when the previous quests have been completed or you have certain Knowledge.
- [Repeated] Special Dish for Yak
- [Repeated] Fish Lover
- [Repeated] The Golden Recipe
- [Repeated] Capturing Ravens
The awkward part in the description of the quest, ‘Waragon Cave’ has been fixed.
Fixed the issue where the parenthesis was missing in the title of the quest, ‘The Unstoppable Thirst for Power’ in the list of Recommended quests.
Added a note that says the ghost, the quest objective of the ‘Life-risking Infiltration’ quest, only appears during night time in the quest description.
Fixed the issue where the actual location of the quest objective did not match the quest description of the ‘To Dear Lover’ quest.
Fixed the awkward part in the NPC lines for the ‘Emma’s Nightmare’ quest.
The quest navigation will now lead to the finishing NPC when moving the cart during the ‘Shen Merchants Guild’s Resources’ quest.
Fixed the awkward part in the description of Bashim Target Totem Knowledge.
【Gameworld, NPC & Effects】
Fixed the awkward camera angles for certain NPCs in Tshira Ruins and Sherekhan’s Grave.
Fixed the awkward parts in the lines of certain NPCs in Dvencrune and Sherekhan’s Grave.
Added an Old Moon Manager to Dvencrune.
Fixed the issue where the union invitation message was written as alliance, not union.
The UI layout and the button size for the Arena of Arsha’s Host have been changed.
When charging Alchemy Stones, you can now preview the amount of durability they will get when you put the charge materials in them.
The UI for the durability of Wooden Fence will now be exposed when going up the Wooden Fence.
Changed the part that says you can only receive the Guild Incentive when there are areas your guild has conquered in the guild benefit window that appears when a character not part of any guild presses the guild shortcut (G).
Fixed the issue where the world notification that pops up when Muraka or Quint is not killed in time appeared as Nouver.
Sort comment by :
Add Translate Suggestion
level 1 Ji-Eun “Meii” Paek May 24, 2018
level 1 Ji-Eun “Meii” Paek May 17, 2018
level 1 Ji-Eun “Meii” Paek May 10, 2018
level 1 Ji-Eun “Meii” Paek May 3, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes April 26th: Damage Reduction Buff & Changes to PvP Damage Based on Renown Score
level 1 Ji-Eun “Meii” Paek Apr 26, 2018
level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Apr 19, 2018
level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Apr 15, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Apr 12th: New Enhancement system, Bonus stats from GS, AP cap removed, Node war changes
level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Apr 12, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Apr 5th: Processing success rate buff numbers revealed, New Mode for Arena of Arsha
level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Apr 5, 2018
level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Mar 29, 2018
level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Mar 22, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Mar 15th: Changes to Lahn and Mystic, New gathering tool for mini game added
level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Mar 15, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Mar 8th: Drieghan, New Gear, Gathering mini game, New Crystals, New Meals&Elixirs
level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Mar 8, 2018
level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Feb 27, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Feb 14th: Warrior,Musa,Striker buffs, Fairy companion, Savage Rift reward changes
level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Feb 14, 2018
level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Feb 7, 2018
level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Feb 1, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Jan 25th: More damage for 160-243 AP Players, New Guild Raid, New Life Skill Quests
level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Jan 25, 2018
level 1 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Jan 17, 2018