iSoo submitted about 3 weeks ago
[NA/EU] Patch Notes - 21st February 2018, Warrior buff
Comments 0 | views 706
A new PvP experience is waiting for those who enjoy a good brawl between fellow Adventurers, the Arsha Server! The game mechanics on Arsha are slightly modified, notably increased defense stats and mechanics to enable fairer, less one-sided fights.
This week’s patch brings also bug fixes, balance improvements, and added functionalities.
-A PVP-specific Arsha Server has been added.
- Red Battlefield is accessible in Arsha Server and the rewards will be same as other servers.
- A specialized PVP balance will be applied in Arsha Server in comparison to the other regular servers.
- All Characters’ PVP DP will be raised
- Pressing Shift while ‘down’ will activate guard stance while still lying down and reduce the damage you are taking (Guard Gauge -50%, Damage Reduction +80%)
- Characters will be immune from all debuffs for a certain amount of time if affected more than three times from Bound, Floating, Stun, and Grapple.
- The damage calculations are different from that of normal servers and as a result, the buff “Damage Against Humans” may be less effective.
- All monsters with the exceptions of field and world bosses and the Desert Merchant Caravan of Valencia will still be present.
- PvP between Characters (including Forced PvP) will be free from all penalties. However, if a character with an evil Karma rating enters the new server, the usual negative Karma penalties will still be experienced.
- You may still regain positive Karma points by killing monsters.
- Like regular servers, if you have evil Karma and are killed by an NPC or another Adventurer in the Desert, you will be sent to jail.
-The following items have been added to Patrigio’s shop.
- Kzarka's Sealed Weapon Box
- Nouver's Sealed Sub-weapon Box
- Kutum’s Sealed Sub-weapon Box
- Dandelion Weapon Box
※ The Class-specific Boss Weapons that were already being sold will appear at the same rate as before.
-The names of the following items have been changed to show a clearer difference:
- Kibelius Armor/Set A → Kibelius Divinus Armor/Set
- Kibelius Armor/Set B → Kibelius Armor/Set
- Fixed the issue where you could see Characters from other Parties while using a monster Summon Scroll.
- You can now try on Underwear and Accessories in Pearl Shop’s Mix&Match feature.
- ‘Send Love’ event of the Valentine’s Day Events has ended.
- Valentine’s Day Screenshot Event submission period has ended.
- Depository has been renamed as "Settings Archive".
- Settings Archive has been added to the ESC menu.
- Fixed the issue causing the settings for Func 1 and Func 2 (Settings → Input → Gamepad Input Settings) would not properly stay cleared after reconnecting to the game.
- Fixed the system message that appears when collecting Haystack for Elephant.
- Fixed the abrupt camera transition during auto-run.
- Adjustments have been made to the following servers.
- Arsha Server has been added.
- Valencia 6 has returned from PvP-exclusive to a normal server.
- Olvia_Steam servers have become normal Olvia servers.
- Fixed the issue where Characters could swim in the cave inside Serene Spring.
- Fixed the graphical glitch on tree branches near Mediah Shore.
- Fixed the issue where Node Forts and Annexes were installable on top of round building during Node War.
- Fixed the issue where Characters could go into some of the objects inside Hystria Ruins.
- Fixed the issue where players kept interacting with NPCs next to bookshelves instead of the books in the Great Library of Calpheon
- The amount of Stamina consumed while sprinting with any Matchlock equipped has been reduced.
- Fixed the unnecessary jittering of the Matchlock when in a sitting stance.
- Fixed the issue where Character’s frowning expression did not go away after getting hit while wearing one of the following equipment.
- Fishing Rod, Harpoon, Terrmian Coconut, Matchlock, Trina Demolition Axe
- 568% x 3 → 653% x 3
- The PvE damage from Merciless has been increased.
- The Attack Speed of Merciless has been adjusted so that one hit is now around 16% faster.
- The Smash Attack Hit Damage of Flow: Slashing the Dead has been increased by one.
- WP Recovery from Balance Strike has been increased twofold.
- Damage from Spinning Slash (I-IV) has been increased.
- Damage from using the Skill with Black Spirit's Rage has been increased as follows:
- Damage from Spinning Slash IV using Black Spirit’s Rage has been increased.
- Fixed the issue where Spinning Slash using Black Spirit’s Rage was not being applied intermittently.
- Attack ranges for the skills Ground Smash II and IV have expanded.
- Damage of the skill Ground Smash has been increased.
- Damage when using the Skill with Black Spirit's Rage has been increased as follows:
- However, when used during Cooldown the Super Armor effect will not be applied.
- WP Recovery from Chopping Kick has been increased.
- The line “Hold RMB to perform extra attack” has been added to the Skill description of Merciless.
- Fixed the issue where sometimes only one Smash Attack hit damage was applied when using Flow: Slashing the Dead with a Character that learned Grave Digging only up to level III.
- Fixed Heilang’s unnatural movement, which occurred when Allround Spinner was used after Summon Heilang.
- Fixed the buggy motion triggered upon using Flurry of Kicks while moving forward after using Guard.
- Fixed how Sanctitas de Enslar was used first when Divine Power or Righteous Charge was used after Celestial Spear.
- Fixed the issue where sometimes you could not summon Gorr and Tett.
- The WP required for Spinner has been reduced by 10 each.
- The Stamina required for using Musa's Spirit has been reduced by 50.
- The Hit Range of One Step Back has been increased by around 25% so that opponents near where your Character lands may also be hit.
- Chaining from Fiery Angel to the following is now smoother.
- Spinner, One Step Back, Below the Belt, Fiery Crevice, Flow: Backflow, Awakening: Haeam's Crescent Blade
- Flow: Dash Slash has been changed as follows:
- You can now use Quick Slot to use the Skill more quickly.
- “Knockback on good hits” and “Bound on extra hit” effects have been replaced by Down Smash.
- You can now use this Skill more quickly.
- Fixed the issue preventing you from chaining to Crescent Blade Skills after using Fiery Crevice or One Step Back via Quick Slot in Blade combat stance.
- Fixed the issue where the actual visual effect and the effect shown in the skill video of Roundhouse Kick were different.
- You can now use Ninjutsu: Shackles more quickly.
- Ninjutsu: Shadow Clone will now inflict the same amount of damage on the targets regardless of the distance covered by the attack range of the skill.
- HP Recovery from Ninjutsu: Shadow Clone has been increased.
- You will now recover 50 HP per good Fox Claw hit.
- You can now use Ninjutsu: Shackles more quickly.
- You can now land hits at a certain rate at the Max Hit Range when using Ninjutsu: Shadow Clone with expanding Attack Range.
- Fixed the issue where the actual visual effect and the effect in the skill video of Flow: Spirit Blaze were different.
- Fixed the issue where with certain customization presets, Dark Knight’s cape looked odd while running in a Rosa Cassius outfit.
- If you use one of the following skills while having already learned Martial Spirit, you will get Movement Speed +30% and Accuracy +6% for 5 sec.
- Fist of True Strength, Triple Flying Kick, Crimson Fang, Knee Hammer, Spiral Cannon, Rampaging Predator
- If you successfully land hits from one of the following skills while having already learned Martial Spirit, the hit opponent’s WP/MP(EP)/SP will reduce by 5 at a time:
- Adamantine, Fist Fury, Somersault, Crimson Fang, Flow: Explosive Blow, Taeback Kick Hidden Claw, Ultimate Crush, Spiral Cannon, Flow: Crosswind, Fallout, Ferocious Assault
- Improvements were made so that the skill Flow: Mass Destruction will function more smoothly when pressing ← + RMB or → + RMB with the Gardbrace on during combat.
- Improvements were made so that the skill Fallout will activate upon pressing RMB while moving backwards with the Gardbrace on during combat.
- Adjusted the Martial Spirit skill description to contain ‘reduction of WP/MP/SP upon good hit’ for the following skills:
- Flow: Mass Destruction, Rising Blast Combo, Flow: Deathstrike, Combo: Hurricane, Combo: Venom Fang, Combo: Final Blow, Flow: Savage Fang, Ankle Hook, Deva King, Knee Hammer, Flow: Tornado Kick, Flow: Rock Smash
- Classic (Weapon & Outfit) Sets on the Pearl Shop will be on Sale until March 7th Maintenance.
- The Little Monster Box is back on the Pearl Shop for a limited time.
- Event Period: Feb. 21st After Maintenance - Mar. 7th Before Maintenance
- Little Monster Box is being sold until Mar. 7th Maintenance; Exchange period for Pet Seals will be until Mar 14th Maintenance.
- All monster Pet Seals will be removed on Mar. 14th Maintenance.
- Please make sure to exchange all of your remaining Pet Seals before the event ends as they will no longer be exchangeable hereafter.
- Any remaining Pet Seals after the maintenance on March 14th, 2018, regardless of quantity, will be exchanged for Kanpacho’s Chewable Tablets. Please do exchange Pet Seals of 5 or more yourself before the event ends if you do not wish to have them exchanged for Kanpacho’s Chewable Tablets after the event ends.
- Blue-grade items that have been Enhanced to PEN (V) will now be listed in the Marketplace even if they have never been sold there before.
- You can also Pre-Order or set Notifications for these items even if they don’t have sales histories yet.
- For details on newly added Pearl Shop items, please click < Here > to go to the Pearl Shop Update Announcement.
- Upon defeating Ancient Puturum, knowledge of ‘Reanimated Ancient Puturum’ will now be appropriately gained.
- You will now have to click on a Skill in the Learnable Skill window for that Skill to be highlighted in the Skill window.
- Fixed the issue where the bottom parts of the Resurrect buttons that appear when your Character dies were sometimes unresponsive.
- Fixed the awkward line alignment in the Equipment Set Effect window.
- The product descriptions in the Pearl Shop that toggle when products are selected should disappear more naturally now.
- Fixed the issue where the scroll button would be pulled down to the bottom in the Nearby NPC window while trying to use the Find NPC function.
- We are currently aware of and fixing the issue of Forts being built on unintended places in Serendia Node Wars (Glish Swamp, Northwestern Gateway, and Eastern Gateway).
- Please keep in mind Forts built with this bug may be uninstalled and any exploitation or abuse of this bug may result in the restriction of your account.
Sort comment by :
Add Translate Suggestion
3 days ago by Lethalice
3 days ago by Reginald
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Mar 15th: Changes to Lahn and Mystic, New gathering tool for mini game added
5 days ago by Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park
6 days ago by cabon
6 days ago by Yullie
1 week ago by Kharonte
3 weeks ago by artemicon
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Mar 8th: Drieghan, New Gear, Gathering mini game, New Crystals, New Meals&Elixirs
1 week ago by Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park
1 week ago by cabon
Jan 16, 2018 by DRKT
2 weeks ago by hyrenfreak
2 weeks ago by cabon
2 weeks ago by Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park
3 weeks ago by Meii
Jan 21, 2018 by cabon
Jan 17, 2018 by cabon
Feb 7, 2018 by Yullie
Jan 24, 2018 by Yullie
3 weeks ago by cabon
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Feb 14th: Warrior,Musa,Striker buffs, Fairy companion, Savage Rift reward changes
4 weeks ago by Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park
3 weeks ago by iSoo
4 weeks ago by cabon
Feb 13, 2018 by Yullie
Feb 10, 2018 by Renamon_Zeta
Feb 7, 2018 by Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park