level 16 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park submitted about Aug 16, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Aug 16th - Warrior's new Black Spirit's Rage Skills, Savage Rift reworks
Comments 3 | views 13,672
Ongoing Event: Old Moon Accessory exchange NPC has appeared.
- You can exchange Remains of Old Moon Earring with DUO: Narc Earring.
New Event: Defeat Vell, Heart of the Ocean
- From Aug 16th to Aug 30th
- Defeat Vell and receive a Polar Bear Pet!
New Event: Loyal Attendance Reward of August
- From Aug 17th to Sept 20th
Savage Rift Rework Event
- From Aug 16th to Aug 30th
- Meet Event Bosses and special rewards in the reworked Savage Rift!
Due to exploits using Character Selection function, the following rules will now be applied
- In Combat Zones, Character Selection will only be allowed when the character is on standby.
- In Combat Zones, Character Selection will not be available for a set amount of time after resurrecting from a node, or after logging into a character.
- In Combat Zones, Character Selection will be available while on a mount but only when on standby.
- In Combat Zones, Character Selection is not allowed when your character is on Auto-run.
- In Combat Zones, Character Selection is possible underwater on standby and when rising to the surface due to lack of Stamina, but Character Selection is not allowed while swimming or moving underwater.
- In Combat Zones, Character Selection is possible when a weapon is drawn or withdrawn and the character is on standby, but Character Selection is not allowed in other instances where the character is performing a skill of moving.
- In Combat Zones, Character Selection is not allowed during and for 5 sec. after the Invincible effect is applied after resurrecting from a node.
- Even in Combat Zones, Character Selection is allowed when carrying a load on your back.
- In Safe Zones, Character Selection is always allowed.
Black Spirit’s Rage Pulverize, Merciless, Slashing the Dead, Absolute: Spinning Slash, and Absolute: Ground Smash have been added.
- Black Spirit: Pulverize, Black Spirit: Merciless, and Black Spirit: Slashing the Dead have been added in the skill window.
- The above skills can be activated by pressing F, LMB, and RMB with 10%, 25%, and 50% Black Spirit’s Rage, respectively. You can experience more dynamic controls with the new Black Spirit skills.
- The new Black Spirit skills will have additional skills effects like more hits, larger AoE, and more damage.
- Details on the Warrior's new Black Spirit's Rage Skills can be found here: https://www.invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline/articles/5963/black-spirits-rage-skill-newly-added-for-warrior-in-bdo-kr-increased-aoe-and-hit-numbers
Descriptions regarding Black Spirit skills have been added in the tooltip of the below skills.
- Spinning Slash
- Ground Smash
- Solar Flare
Fixed the issue where using the skill Solar Flare with 100% Black Spirit's Rage would result in a falling movement even in low high situations.
[Witch and Wizard]
Fixed the issue where the character would perform the action of being attacked upon using the skill Spellbound Heart near a World Boss.
Fixed the issue where your character would be paused upon using the skill Commune: Calling
Guard will now be released if Kunoichi’s stamina falls below 100 while using the skill Kunai block. Kunai block will become available again once stamina recovers to over 400.
Fixed the awkward movement that occurred when pressing T to go into auto-run after using the skill Target Chase in Sura Katana mode.
Forward Guard effect has been added to the skill Flow: Bombardment.
Fixed the issue where the flag appeared detached from the hand when performing the Social Action of Flagging.
Fixed the issue where a falling movement came out when jumping while transitioning into non-combat mode from Crimson Glaives mode.
Fixed the issue where Gazelle Meat could not be sold to NPC shops.
Fixed the incorrect description of the item Gazelle Meat.
Atanis Firefly, a consumable item that works just like a Lantern, has been added.
You can purchase Atanis Firefly from a General Goods NPC for 100 Silver in all regions.
Text for Sub-weapons and certain accessories regarding Back Attack Extra Damage has changed for additional clarity.
Item exchange button will always appear in the NPC Serbianca menu when you have [Event] Serbianca’s Voucher item.
Typos in the item descriptions of Remains of Black Energy and Thick Five-Grain Chicken Porridge have been fixed.
Items produced form Guild Crafting can be stacked in Inventory.
- If you have the relevant items in the Inventory separately in Inventory, you can store them in Storage and retrieve again to have them stacked in Inventory.
David Finto has published his research on “how to cook fish better” and as a result, the following recipes have changed.
Savage Rift has been reworked.
- Total duration of Savage Rift has been reduced to approximately 20 minutes.
- Number of monsters in monster raids have been reduced by 40%.
- As the duration of Savage Rift has been cut down, the amount of Silver obtained during Savage Rift has been halved.
- EXP gained has been reduced by 40%.
- The Savage Rift Reward Box which you can get for protecting the Sealed Tower from certain stages of monster raids will give slightly less rewards upon opening.
- While the rewards obtained through a Savage Rift have been reduced, the reduced play time should allow players to participate in more Savage Rifts and gain more rewards overall.
Moving and grinding in Sycraia Underwater Ruins will be smoother.
Auto-navigation has been improved near Western Guard Camp.
The Guild Bonus system has been changed.
- Guild Bonus can be distributed regardless of the week of the day.
- Guild Bonuses will reset every midnight on Saturdays.
- From midnight of every Saturday to the midnight of following Saturday, Guild Bonuses can be distributed regardless of which day you decide to distribute.
- Guild Bonus waiting time will no longer be displayed.
Fixed the issue where Concealment did not work with offensive guilds and appeared as though they were on the same team.
Fixed the issue where certain Pets were stopped intermittently at spots where looting items were possible.
Vell the Heart of the Ocean has resurfaced.
- Vell appears in the north of Lema island on 17:00 every Sunday in Epheria/Florin/Kamasylvia 1/2/3 server.
- System message will appear 30 minutes before Vell spawns in Epheria, Florin, and Kamasylvia server.
- Vell spawn alarm can be set up in the Boss Alarm menu.
- You can obtain the following items by defeating Vell: Coral Piece, Green Coral, Blue Coral, Black Stone (W/A), Gold Bar (10G/100G/1000G), Prairie Green Coral, Daybreak Blue Coral, Gold Pearl, Cron Stone, Ancient Spirit Powder, Caphras Stone, Vell’s Heart, Concentrated Vell’s Magic, Rainbow Coral Ring
- After defeating Vell, a column of light will now show where loot can be collected. You can loot Vell for about 30 minutes.
More Swamp Nagas have been added near Extraction Mill.
The weight of trash loot in Sycraia Underwater Ruins has been reduced from 0.3LT to 0.1LT.
- Power Stone of Underwater Ancient Weapon, Moss-covered Fragment of Ancient Ruins, Damaged Power Stone of Ancient Weapon
More Steel Imps have been added to the northwestern entrance of Western Guard Camp of Balenos.
[Quest and Knowledge]
New quests and items for returning players have been added.
- Returning players are those who have more than 24 hours of total play hours and have not entered the game for more than 30 days/720 hours.
- Returning players can receive DUO Valks gear set (14 days) by completing a challenge mission.
- Level 60 and 61 characters can receive the below quests from the Black Spirit and can get TRI and TET Valks gear set as well.
- A stepping stone for a leap I: Valks Defense Gear/Accessory/Main Weapon/Sub Weapon/Awakening Weapon Box (14 days)
- A stepping stone for a leap II: Valks Defense Gear/Accessory/Main Weapon/Sub Weapon/Awakening Weapon Box (14 days)
- Returning players can proceed with the below daily quests that will give Memory Fragments, Artisan’s Memory, and Seal of a Returned Adventurer for 30 days.
- Revived Memory - Gathering: Memory Fragment x10
- Revived Memory - Fishing: [Event] Artisan’s Memory x3
- Revived Memory - Combat: Seal of a Returned Adventurer x1
- You can exchange 30 Seal of a Returned Adventurer with the following items: Mark of Shadow, Witch’s Earring, Belt of Shultz the Gladiator, Necklace of Shultz the Gladiator (all DUO)
Fixed the issue where you could not turn in the dough during the quest Lara’s Grand Discovery and Bread quest.
The amount of fish required for the Old Moon Accessory quest has been reduced.
Fixed the issue where the knowledge “Rinta with clearer mind” was not obtainable by completing the quest “Rinta cannot concentrate”.
Typos in some knowledge descriptions have been fixed.
Typos in the descriptions of the following guild missions have been fixed: [Gathering] Guild Supply Mission, [Gathering] Margoria’s Adventurer IV
Quest summary of the quest [Cooking] Memory in Your Hands #1 has been changed to fit the changed Cooking recipe.
A new way to obtain Knowledge of ‘Mark of a Secret Organization’ has been added. If you obtain the Knowledge of the following monsters below first then speak with Marzana, a button to obtain the Knowledge of ‘Mark of a Secret Organization’ will be displayed.
- Aakman Flamen
- Aakman Airbender
- Aakman Punisher
- Aakman Watcher
A new way to obtain Knowledge of ‘Bluish Sulfur’ has been added. If you obtain the Knowledge of the following monsters below first then speak with Marzana, a button to obtain the Knowledge of ‘Bluish Sulfur’ will be displayed.
- Lava Tukar
- Lava Searcher
- Lava Faolun
- Lava Taolun
A new way to obtain Knowledge of ‘Lost Piece of a Forbidden Book’ has been added. If you obtain the Knowledge of the following monsters below first then speak with Marzana, a button to obtain the Knowledge of ‘Lost Piece of a Forbidden Book’ will be displayed.
- Sordid Deportee
- Frenzied Executioner
- Iron Fist Warder
New story quests that tells the story after the grand battle in Drieghan have been added.
- You can start the first quest in chain by talking to NPC Curious Child in Duvencrune after completing the quest Garmoth’s Lair (Drieghan main quest).
- New knowledge obtainable via the new quests has been added: the Glory of Sherekhan, the History of wandering in Drieghan
Typos in certain quest descriptions and NPC lines have been fixed.
[Gameworld, NPC, and Graphics]
You can now sell items to Melabee, the stable manager in Grana.
The invisible wall in Himut Lumber Camp has been removed.
Fixed the issue where some monsters did not attack back the NPCs they were engaged in battles with.
Fixed the issue where some NPCs were overlapping with the background inside Ibellab Oasis.
Fixed the issue where you could not get knowledge from Toshi in Weita Island and Iliya Island.
Fixed the issue where the arrow would not be displayed upon checking node war information in World Map (M).
Fixed the issue where certain tables could not be withdrawn after they are placed in a Residence.
Fixed the graphical awkwardness that occurred when greeting the Guild Military Supply Manager NPC of Velia.
Fixed the issue where NPCs were placed inside certain Residences in Valencia.
The NPC that exchanges Faded Metal Shard in Florin has been renamed to “Villager”.
The graphics of the outer wall in Sycraia Underwater Ruins will be more vivid.
The Pearl Abyss company logo animation that plays when the game starts has been changed.
Guild Alliance Status menu has been added in the Guild menu.
- If you open the Guild menu while in a Guild Alliance, the Guild Alliance menu will open first.
- You can see the list of Guild Alliance members in the menu.
New pop-up window that will show the rewards for event challenges has been added.
Description regarding the Arsha server has been added in the Server Selection window.
‘Withdraw tax’ button in the Territory menu has been removed.
If the text displayed goes out of the Conquest Status window box, will be abbreviated.
- Tooltip has been added to each icon.
When turning in Old Moon Secret Letter, you now have to click on the button to turn in the item.
In the Marketplace Notifications window, items will be listed in the order of most recently registered.
Fixed the issue where the number of registered items in the ‘Notification’ icon differed from the number of registered items on ‘Marketplace Notifications’ window.
Fixed the issue where Knowledge obtainable for raising Amity was not being displayed in the NPC Amity window.
Fixed the overlapping of the item price and Silver icon in NPC shops
Game Tips on the bottom left corner of the game screen has been reworked.
Arsha Server text has been changed as below:
- 50% increase in item drop rate while defeating monsters.
Fixed the issue where the location of your horse was not displayed properly when you check your stable via NPC Girgo Viano in Calpheon.
Fixed the issue where only a part of the warning message, “Beware! There is a strong monster in your vicinity!” was being displayed.
Fixed the issue where the residence was too dark.
Fixed the issue where system messages for defeating the opponent in Arsha server was not displayed.
Sort comment by :
Add Translate Suggestion
level 28 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park 6 days ago
level 28 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park 2 weeks ago
level 1 Strxex 4 weeks ago
level 1 Soojong "Cabon" Lee Apr 10, 2018
level 27 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park 3 weeks ago
level 26 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park 4 weeks ago
level 26 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Jan 9, 2019
level 25 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Dec 25, 2018
level 25 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Dec 19, 2018
level 24 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Dec 5, 2018
level 23 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Nov 27, 2018
level 23 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Nov 20, 2018
[KR] BDO KR Patch Notes Oct 24th - Alchemy Mastery added, Life Skill Mastery buff, New Alchemy Stones
level 21 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Oct 24, 2018
level 22 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Nov 13, 2018
level 22 Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park Nov 6, 2018